Ok, now Elijah Wood is speaking on the pedophilia ring in Hollywood. How long before someone blows this thing wide open?

Ok, now Elijah Wood is speaking on the pedophilia ring in Hollywood. How long before someone blows this thing wide open?

Me, I'm looking forward to seeing these motherfuckers get exposed. Shit's gonna get real.

>tfw elijah wood will never work again

Never it's never going to be stopped.

Elijah Wood will probably be sent to rehab or something for speaking out

save us frodo

She's so hot

I just watched an open secret, where the fuck was Frodo's part? Was it cut?

is ellijah a pedo?

ore was he a victim of PEDERASTS?

he used to be a child star

so probably _____________both

yeah you can't stop it. this is the realest shit.

Sue is cute!
CUTE!

It's never going to stop because the only way you can expose this sort of thing is through media attention... and they are the media.

It's a shame

I liked him too

>is ellijah a pedo?
No.
>ore was he a victim of PEDERASTS?
He probably would have been, if not for the fact that he had good parents who protected him.

>How long before someone blows this thing wide open?

Dan "the man" schneider has been widening holes for a while now

>He probably would have been, if not for the fact that he had good parents who protected him.
This.

His said his parents kept him away from the parties where a lot of it happened.

Shut up

Sup Dan?

not a pedophile,he just wish he was young again.

We all know it's you. No need to type in 3rd person.

never work if he's lucky.
don't be surprised if he mysteriously overdoses in the coming weeks.

>implying anyone but Sup Forums actually cares
also
>Sup Forums somehow more sympathetic to victims of rape than the liberals that claim men can rape with their eyes

>Sup Forums somehow more sympathetic to victims of rape than the liberals that claim men can rape with their eyes
This is so sadly fucking true. Child rape is as fucked up as it gets and yet femshits don't even care because they can't figure out a way to use to further their agenda.

You don't fuck with the chosen people goy

>ywn tear up Sue Heck's butthole a half hour after blowing a load inside her mom