Did he purposely mistake a preganglionic fiber for a postganglionic nerve during his Starfleet medical finals...

Did he purposely mistake a preganglionic fiber for a postganglionic nerve during his Starfleet medical finals? Or did he legitimately make a mistake?

He is a genetically advanced human, so any mistake he makes in the medical field is a mistake done on purpose to not out himself.

Isn't this guy the crippled prince in game of thrones ?

yeah, that's kind of the point

It's stated in the show and he admit's that he faked it, so why even ask? If you wanted a star trek thread all you had to do was ask.

this: you dumb fucking OP. You could have at least meme pandered and posted 'Wtf was his problem?', or to be more classic Sup Forums about it, said, 'What's his name again?'.

>It's stated in the show and he admit's that he faked it

no it isn't

>You could have at least meme pandered and posted 'Wtf was his problem?', or to be more classic Sup Forums about it, said, 'What's his name again?'.

I'd rather kill myself.

It is stated, he says it right in front of the genetically engineered people, he says he faked it, and he also says it when he meets the valedictorian again.

Again?! When did she come back?

I've done that.

How is this a Star Trek general? You didn't even include the phrase "Star Trek" in the subject or comment fields, and your image is of an ancient Star Trek, not even a recognizable one like 2009 or Into Darkness.

How are Sup Forums supposed to search for Star Trek generals if Star Trek isn't even anywhere in the post?

She didn't. He's making shit up.

He said it again when he met the valedictorian of starfleet academy for the first time in years. Sorry I didn't elaborate, but if you retards can't actually pay attention to character arcs that aren't hard to remember you shouldn't be in a star trek thread arguing for your own stupidity. Watch the episodes again you stupid fucks.

Generals are cancer. Stop encouraging them.

I can see that you didn't study very hard in your humor recognition classes at the academy.

He said no such thing. That episode happened well before his genetic enhancement came to light.

Exactly, I just said them out of order, but in both episodes he admits to purposefully failing the exam you colossal retard, watch those two episodes again.

But they never met before that. Half the episode was about how she didn't know who he was because she thought the real Julian Bashir was Andorian.

Pay attention, yourself!

>Garak transforms into Altovar. Before Bashir can make it to a turbolift, Altovar confronts him about his past failures – the way he quit tennis to become a doctor because his parents would not approve, the way he intentionally missed a question on a preganglionic fiber for a postganglionic nerve so he would be second rather than first in his class because of the pressure, the way he has never acted on his feelings for Dax – which seems to wound Bashir as he knows Altovar is right. However, he activates the turbolift and leaves.

From the wiki.

Notice how I said first time, it was the first time the ymet, but he knew who she was just purposefully avoided contact with her, dumbass.

He didn't fail the exam. He just missed one question.

He admits to purposefully holding himself back to appear normal but he never admits to that particular exam question.

You're just trolling us because you hate DS9 or something.

You have a great future as a politician.

>You're just trolling us because you hate DS9 or something.
A spurious and emotional accusation, doctor.

I misstyped, he failed in the sense that he didnt get valedictorian which for him would of been a joke. He admits several times to hiding his abilities throughout his life to appear normal. Also this episode

Distant voices

>Garak transforms into Altovar. Before Bashir can make it to a turbolift, Altovar confronts him about his past failures – the way he quit tennis to become a doctor because his parents would not approve, the way he intentionally missed a question on a preganglionic fiber for a postganglionic nerve so he would be second rather than first in his class because of the pressure, the way he has never acted on his feelings for Dax – which seems to wound Bashir as he knows Altovar is right. However, he activates the turbolift and leaves.

Altovar was in his mind, completely and utterly, revealing to us exactly why he purposefully missed the question to become valedictorian.