Why do girls in general not like dick pics? Us guys love getting nudes from them...

Why do girls in general not like dick pics? Us guys love getting nudes from them, but I've never once heard a girl say she likes dick pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SmBd/comments/4kc8au/lesbians_with_strapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet they secretly do like it. Ateast the idea someone thinks they are hot enough to send them one. Undoubtedly its an ego boost.
But it is probably a little invasive.

i get that but i mean even if i dont really like a certain girl and i got a titty pic i wouldnt be disgusted and freaked out like girlsact

Eh? you must not have a nice dick

You mean in general or like unsolicited ones? I have a lot of girls ask for my dick pics and mines pretty average, it's more about playing your cards right and having an attractive face and body than a huge penis. I've been getting nudes from like 5+ girls and they seem satisfied with my dick.

Every girl ive ever exchanged nudes with has asked for dick pics, what are you talking about?

Girls do like dick pics. When it's from someone they're actually attracted to- a fuck buddy, boyfriend ect. I actually have not met a female who doesn't like nudes.

It's unsolicited dick pics are annoying and creepy. If you've just met her- don't send your dick. If you don't know her- don't send your dick.

Also pro tip- girls are wired differently to guys, don't just want to see dick and balls. Make sure you include chest, tummy, arms and that stuff (post shower nudes are best). You'll be sweet.

If a girl is sending me nudes then she usually asks for mine in return so..

i've had girls tell me i have a nice dick before.

in general though the male form is not beautiful like the female one. girls get more turned on the situation i think than seeing an actual picture of your dick. when they see a guy they think of all romance if they are into that sort of thing or maybe they think about being raped, i don't know.

guys just think 'hey she has tits, i wanna see them and then fuck her'

Girls don't like random dick pics, but my gf loves my dick pics. It's not complicated.

it's not the reason but it is the explanation to the power inequality in the world. Men like moar and want moar and won't quit until they get it. Women don't know what they want. They don't want dick pics but then they get one and get all wet.

reddit.com/r/SmBd/comments/4kc8au/lesbians_with_strapons/

tbh i think its just boys are less emotional and can accept and cope with things girls cant as well, like boys often dont care about how they look for the most part and are more closed emotional, while girls go overboard with how they look and have stronger access to their emotions and can feel more from stuff that for us usually wouldn't invoke any emotional response

just my opinion

tits or gtfo

Women just aren't brought up to be as attracted to dicks as men are to the entire female form. They might see a buff dude in a movie, but there's no emphasis on his dick. A boy sees a hottie and all there is to see are her tits and waist.

Well yea I probably wouldn't be disgusted but I honestly might think a little less of her especially if she sent a nude quickly. It makes her seem too easy/slutty. But don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with sluts. The world needs them. Im just not looking to marry one.
Its kind of like a more crass version of cat calling. Its a little weird to compliment someone with ur Dick out. But the thing I don't understand about cat calling is similar to what you saying. With cat calling women give alot of positive responses. But sometimes you'll get that one girl who gets upset about it. Like you would NEVER hear a guy complain about "these girls hit on me while I was walking down the street". No they accept the conploment and move on.
Any fem anons take on this would be appreciated

More pics of girls nude at work? Post em if you have them.

I too went to Middle School.
Don't worry, nobody cares about your dick.

We're not attracted to dicks. We're attracted to muscle and charm and symmetry. There are ratios and algorithms, and all other kinds of bullshit, but what we like is usually obscure. I like eyes, jawline, booty and shoulders. Those are my big ones.

I've had numerous women like the dick pics that I have given them. Protip: Don't just show the dick show the whole body

My girl says the same thing, and so has every other girl I've been with. They don't like the way it looks, they like the way it feels and the fact that you have sexual interest in them

u have to send it in a specific time . me for example when im talking to her in the phone and we star talking about hot stuff then i send a dick pic and she fucking loves it

They've liked the way mine looks when I send it... I'm not huge or anything even