GUYS I'm drunk as fuck and I'm at my friends house. His grandma has dementia...

GUYS I'm drunk as fuck and I'm at my friends house. His grandma has dementia. what are the chances of her remembering that I molested her? (autocorrect is saving my life rn.) like could I go in there and touch her pussy and her completely forget? I'm seriously contemplating ot. please help me.

picture is me passed out on the ground btw. fucked 8p after concussion
I need someone rn

her room is two door away, unlocked and she's passed 8ut. she has pretty s3vere dementia. should I go touch?? I want to but idk how dementia works.

She wont remember at all
Be sure and get some pics for us you fucking degenerate

This

for real? I mean I want to but idk. If she remembers I'll be fucked.

Bumping for that grandma pussy

Stop. Just dont.

It's dark idk if I can get any good picture

but shit I'm so wasted

Photos of a cock in her mouth please.

She might, dont take the risk, it might fuck up your life. Why would you touch old pussy anyway? You will regret touching a old hag while sober.

Listen OP life is probably scary enough for her anyway, bring confused all the time fearful of what's real and what isn't on her more lucid moments, my point is life is already hard enough without you fucking molesting her, you fucking twat.

1) Kill yourself for having these thoughts.
2) Dementia-related memory loss is unpredictable, but tends to focus on long-term memory rather than recent events. So, don't tr, she'll likely remember and tell someone, or just scream when you do it. You'll be labeled as the lowest of rapists, someone who preys on the completely helpless. You should probably seek psychiatric help.

fuck you bitch fw5 off of Sup Forums if 6oy not down for this shit fuck you

Pics or it didn't happen.

What is the point? What are you trying to get out of this? Also if you get caught your friends will beat your ass and let everyone know your fucking weird

She will remember, they are taking the piss.

You have some grandma fetish or something, son?

She will remember, they are just taking the piss.

idk I'm drink and I'm kinda into old women. I just wanna do it for 5hw Lulz. fuck you ok

Fuck your own fucking face you fucking sick twunt. You gtfo, you "omg I wish I had the chance to touch my grandma's pussy before she died" autist.

Why would you post this shit if you're just going to be a faggot and not do it?

Even if she does remember, she has dementia and nobody would believe her if she snitched. Do it, op.

she wont remember OP
these assholes dont even belong on Sup Forums
go get some of that pussy

Fuck you guys 9m getting images cuck you imma take pictures n shit brb

>sorry we're not sorry
Seriously get the fuck out of here, OP. You're exactly the type of faggot I hate. Go waste away in a trap house you fucking loser. I hope a cop shoots your wigger ass. Fucking parasite.

take a shit, rub yer balls in it, and place each testicle over her eyes.

>yfw you realise OP is trying to summon a personal army with that pic

She can scream, someone may walk into the room.

>yfw it isn't working and peoples are ok with him molesting someone else's grandma

"SON WHY'RE YOU SEXUALLY MOLESTING GRANDMA!?!?!!?!!!?'

>It's okay, she has dementia.

Wtf

Too old

Fondle sister instead

Probably

>hahah dey will reverse image search and fuck dis faggot's life up cuz im too much of a puss 2 do anything mahself

Either that or he's full scale autismo b/c of concussion

Op, don't be a faggot just don't do it. Fuck this fags you'll regret it later. If you do it anyways post pics.

tbh she deserved it with those fucking hubcaps in her ears

Most here are urging against it, but that would be funny

Didnt even see her ears.

She won't remember. Take pics and post them here you degenerate fuck

Nah dude that's definitely me in the OP pic passed out cuz I fucked up the jump.
but I'm sorry you guys. I was totally about to at least a55empt it but her door is locked. I'm sorry %b/ I would've fuckin touched that pussy but I can't get in. here's a pic of my pissing dick as an I'm sorry but I'll try another time. my name (nickname among friends) is EthPnisHands you can find me on psn of you wanna chill. I'll post n3x5 time I get drunk here and attempt again. BE WAITING FOR ME KUTJTHERCUCKERS!!! Can't type for shit sorry. NEXT TIME

So close

Remember this failure

Here's some grandma pussy. Utterly disgusting.

I'll remember :'(

Fuck this is so fake. I smell summer.

shit sorry forgot pic

Omg you seriously hold your dick like that.

Someone report him to the fbi for not delivering.

f7fkk you no summer. I've been on here since 2007 moth3rf7ck2r. Longer than you im sure. MY NAME IS ETHPNISHANDS AND I'M 20 YEARS OLD WITH A WIFE AND A BABY GIRL ON THE WAY. WITNESS ME I'LL BE BACK. MOLESTING MY FRIEND'S DEMENTED GRANDMA. FIND ME ON PSN ETHPNISHANDS IS MY NAME

DRUNK AS FUCK MUH NIGGA!!!!

What a fucking disappointment you turned out to be. Cya cunt

I'm drink af give me a break lol

this is my friend btw. fuckin faggot Fallin asleep cause he has work in the morning n shit fuckin faggot.

You forgot to do the typos in this post, faggot.

this fucker seriously has no screwdrivers I'm his room. fuckin faggot I can't even break into her room.

This shit could be real, but this nigga can't even break into a grandma room.

Stupid faggot won't deliver

I'm sorry guise. thought this would be an epic thread but her room Is locked. don't worry next time I'll molest her. Idgaf She's braind3ad, she doesn't n33r 5o remember shit.

Just break the door open you autistic faggot

Fake and summer. Underage faggotry. Deliberately misspelling words like an imbecile. A high/drunk nigger will have a few mistakes, not every word. Trying too hard.

yea still not tryna get caught. gonna just jack off an go to bed sorry. deal with it.

Jack off on her room's door, then pic

down for that, give me a minute.

Let's see if OP could not be a complete faggot

It's weird how he can spell now...

get some antihistaminic pillz like 8 and she will be knocked the fuck out

i took 4 once this shit knocks you out i tell you hwat

you fucking fag, just go wake her ass up and ask her if she's dtf. if she isn't, leave her the fuck alone and go beat off in front of your boys. if she is, fuck her good.

Hahaha friend just woke up like wtf why you jacking off and I'm like stfu go to the bathroom and go to bed. so once he done imma go jerk off in there on the door

dude speel check is saving my life rn
bit it ain't no miracle.

Spell check includes commas? Fake.

nah bitxh I include commas cause I'm a fuckin smart p34son fuck you.

How old are you, summerfag? Why are you trying so hard to convince us? No one believes you.
You don't switch from chicken scratch to perfect english, and switch back when I call you out on it. Rule number one of pretending to be something your not is no breaking character.

you might get lucky and she might wake up and think she's 25 again and you're her husband back from the war

I can see it now
>Newfag gets beat up by this redneck
>Thinks about what's within his power
>Comes up with "Snitch to the cops" or "Get Sup Forums to fuck with him"
>Thinks he's come up with a master plan
>Oldfags have been seeing this shit since before this cunt got out of grade 3
>Even newfags can smell the obvious facade
>Takes a pic of him pissing as a last ditch effort
>Has ultimately accomplished nothing but typing out a bunch of fake drunken nonsense and putting a picture of his pencil dick pissing on the internet

Well... You tried.

Hahaha In not trying hard R all. just spll check is workin rely well. I'm watching rick n morty now. Fuck errythi ng. I'm drunk and I'm goin to bed. b3 on 5hw lookout for EthPnisHands. I'mma touch that granny pussy. night guise add me on psn.

Fuck off then, newfag.