I'm fucking done

I'm fucking done.

I'm done watching this shit.

Bookfags were right.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/truede
idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish Ramsay had skinned her, or at least broke her womb.

I want that fucking Biranne bitch to die. Sansa only became a cunt season the start of this season.

>LE STRONK RED HEAD WOMYN WHO BOSSES JON SNO AROUND XD

nice try bookworm

>being mean to CIA
>being mean to CIA after he looks all cute and teary eyed
What a heartless cunt.

This too

There's a guy on leddit that leaked the entire season story (well, most of it, left out some details) and has been 100% accurate so far. He says that Sansa's plan fails and Jon becomes King with her support. So just hold the fuck on.

Link

pls be tru

>iwanttobelieve.jpeg

reddit.com/user/truede

Pls let it be so.

>with her support.
It's still the same shitty "le strong womyn" bullshit.

Lyanna Mormont is also supposedly the first northern leader to speak up in favor of naming him king after the battle

Ugh, his post got removed.

>reddit.com/user/truede

everything's deleted. Is there a screenshot somewhere?

Can't you see his individual comments? I can.

Yeah, but it's just replies to him. Whatever bullet point layout he had in the initial post got deleted.

Those are HIS replies though. You can still glean info. You can also see he correctly leaked episode 4 stuff before it aired

was getting caught part of his plan?

d&d are shit writers. cia would never let himself get caught.

Sure, but I'm more interested in the stuff that we haven't seen yet.

...some of those posts are about stuff we haven't seen yet.

e.g.

>Had to google Northern Conspiracy. Not sure if it's a conspiracy, but Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.

>Ok then there's no conspiracy. Might've be House Mormont. The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa, and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

Was the implication that he cut off her clit?

Sansa was a cunt since the beginning of the show you fucking idiot. That's her character.

No he just penetrated the fuck out of her

Literally this, they fucked his character

He should have held the door.

shes gonna wrek both bastards

I was thinking anal

this scene was the only bad one. the rest of the episode redeemed itself

He could have given her a fistula if this is hard fantasy.

It's obvious that LF tricked Salsa. Blackfish has no army and she will get BTFO.

Brienne is based

Does it all end this season? Pls be so

Blackfish is probably dead.

idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076

Yeah, wtf did she mean she could still feel it?

The whole point of the scene is it set up Littlefinger charging in to the rescue.

Sansa gets a feel good moment telling Littlefinger to fuck off/Littlefinger gets the closest he gets to a comeuppence for ruining Sansa's life as he has done.

BUT.... it turns out that Jon and Sansa can't raise a big enough army to fight Ramsey and have to fall back on the usage of the Wildlings and the Wildlings get slaughtered when Bastardbowl happens. And the Tully family won't show up in time to help Sansa, due to Jamie fucking shit up for Brienne.

HOWEVER, before Bastardbowl, Sansa realizes she fucked up and fucked up by refusing Littlefinger's help. She'll rush to the Vale before the battle begins and begs Littlefinger for help. Littlefinger wil tell her to fuck off, and one of two things will happen:

1. Littlefinger will extort marriage from Sansa in exchange for his help

2. Sansa will offer herself to Littlefinger for marriage in exchange for his help.

Which puts Littlefinger in charge of Winterfeld/Warden of the North and fucks Jon over, forcing him to go back to the Nights Watch for season seven so he'll be there when the wall breaks and the White Walkers come out to play

when you are raped in the ass without lube you develop hemorrhoids that hurt all the time.

Quints confirm

The iron born, Arya, and Bran scenes were all based

Blackfish's actor was confirmed to have returned to the show.

not remotely true.

Right before the last scene i was thinking how they need something to save that episode.then that scene.i think i'm done too.

You speak from experience?

It would be funny and fitting, in terms of bringing shit full circle, if Brienne ends up kidnapping Jamie and dragging him back up north to be Sansa's hostage against Cersie.

Season six ends with Sansa and Jon in charge of Winterfeld and Jamie their hostage and Littlefinger in league with them. Season seven then can FINALLY move towards a Lannister/Stark final showdown as Cersie goes apeshit that Jamie is Sansa's hostage

Ya, strangely, it appears that the riverun story goes back to where we left off in the book. In that Jamie laid a siege on riverrun and then got them to surrender. (But if i remember correctly, blackfish had actually escaped in the book)

so does anyone have the full reddit leaks? a bunch of those have already proven to be true

yes. Fucked my wife in ass no lube. now she wont let me near it, even with lube.

literally 12 posts above yours

>idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076
thanks senpaichi

It's understandable why Wanda hates CIA but use his fucking army

brienne has done literally nothing wrong

>ramsay doesnt die

fucking hack d&d and their stupid plot armor. its fucking ridiculous now

You could have been great...and you chose this.

>Season seven then can FINALLY move towards a Lannister/Stark final showdown as Cersie goes apeshit that Jamie is Sansa's hostage

Implying D&D won't fuck this up by breaking it up across the 10 episodes of season 7 with 5 minutes per episode

they always ruin everything in the end

How the fuck did CIA teleport to castle black?

>implying
>who is Mad Mouse?

Sansa has always been a rather terrible character.

That's what she told me, too...

>bastardbowl happening
>Jon losing
>Jon is on the ground soaked in blood and about to be killed by Ramsay
>he looks to Sansa
>"Unleash your power! No fear! All of it! Let it go!"
>Sansa desintegrates Ramsay, the walkers, the Tyrell, the Lannisters, Daenerys and the Dothraki and Jon is made king
>The End

you know it to be true

X-Men Apocalypse the Game of Thrones Song of Ice and Fire edition w/ tits and dick

can i fuck you in the ass with no lube?

not him but you can fuck me anytime with or without lube

only if your straight.

Is stannis alive

> the ironborn scene based ?

I've never seen so much scene assassination than with this kingsmoot

It was supposed to be a gathering of all the iron born for a giant feast

Each candidat bringing riches and treasure for all ironborn to see.

it should have been a battle of witt and glory with euron swooping in a the last moment reaveling what he had gather accross the world and what black magic he had

Instead we have a stupid fuck that admitted to kingslaying and kinslayin and talked about the absense of cock of his adversaires

Ironborn a shit.
Euron's argument was literally "muh dick."

>female characters can't have an influence over their place in the world

The funny part is that by thinking that, you're being just as blatantly mysogynistic as the people in this medieval society.

You're really just being regressive to an extreme degree.

u mad whity boi

archive.is is handy on reddit, mods are getting more and more north korean as the circle jerk intensifies

she can still feel him.
ramsey confirmed for beefy as fuck

Fuck off. Sansa would never get the support of the Northern lords because in an archaic feudal society she is now considered a Bolton. Why should the northern lords rally to a woman who betrayed her family and married into their killers?

The selective historical accuracy on this show drives me nuts.

What the fuck are you retards bitching about with this scene?

>I will protect you Renly
>I will protect you Cat
>I will save Arya
>ARRRGH HELP ME POD

Brienne's a useless sack of shit and an absolute cunt in the show.

good, never post a got thread again faggot
leave your whining in the general

Hhhhnnnngggg nobody will be able to please her anymore

I would try!