It's been 3 months since Overwatch was released and it's still the best game on any platform

It's been 3 months since Overwatch was released and it's still the best game on any platform.

no other game out there is going to beat this invincible masterpiece

>all things overwatch thread. favourite character. tips and tricks. R34

I main Bastion. my record is 36 kills - 2 deaths on kings row defending.
competitive score 39. I was 49 but just didn't focus during games

>favourite character
Mei, dat ice wall

Sadly I don't think any game with in the next few years will come close minecraft

Your actual trash. Most games I average around 29-40 emilinations and I swap from solider to phara to genji and sometimes Lucio

I'm rank 50 and I consider myself low

I don't play, but I do wank.

yeah but I don't live in my mom's basement and get paid in tendies

youre trash. rank 65 here, highest rank was 69. main roadhog

you never see bastion played in high level gameplay, he's too easy to counter. i suggest you learn someone else

see

like who?

Let the dick measuring contest begin!

Junkrat or Torbjorn

i mean i started in rank 59 from 10 placement matches

Rank 78 Tracer only in competitive. You are mere mortals.

not Torbjorn, junkrat is okay. A good mcree or pharah is always enjoyable

Rank 80 Soldier 76. Fuck off.

pc, ps4, or xbone? at around which rank did you get top 500 if you are top 500?

Three words. World of Warcraft. Has made more money than most games combined. Learn your place fps fags.

Bastion is a good counter to rein. Doesn't work the whole game, but a surprise bastion is a great push stopper

Normie grindfest

Peak of 68, hovering around 60s atm just grinding some more comp points
I might have enough for 2 golden weapons by seasons end (including the reward lump sum)

Most of the defense heroes are trash tier at the moment really, only Junkrat's saving graces can outweigh his detriments. Same goes for other roles, a small hero pool will always dominate the meta.

That space game that just came out looks more fun.

OW is fun but it gets boring fast.

Dva is so much fun to play ever since her buff

PC, and I'm not going to doxx myself. (Tracer)

Overwatch is fun as hell, real problem is Blizzard's bullshit hearthstone microtransactions. Right now they're currently fucking up community goodwill with the summer lootbox cashgrab.

I didn't mean it wasn't. For the 2 or so hours I can play it, it's a blast and I'm thinking the same thing as OP. But then I just lose interest for a few days.

I went from hardly playing her to maining her

Im rank 45, but ive only done like 4 matches outside of placement (which put me at 45)

Seems to me that most characters have been nurfed. They just dont do anywhere near the amount of damage they once did. Level 33 btw. Haha i topped at 46.