What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Your mother

Nothing

bike

A 1998 Dodge Neon

Audi a4 cabriolet, no pics atm. Want something new but can't decide.

Just bought this last Friday to replace my 1993 Miata

A 1998 Toyota Supra

This is my car, a 1998 Dodge Neon

Do you niggers realize these threads are shill threads?

#hailcorporate

whats a shill thread? (serious q)

what baiting to get views??
Still dont understand. Can someone explain properly??

2006 v6 Mustang

VW Gol 2006
Won a race against a Gol power 2013.
110 kmh on an avenue.
Lucky me no police fuckers around.

Banged mine up the other day but she still is ok. I love my 1998 Dodge Neon.

is this like a new meme or something

05 ford ranger V6

86' sylvia

Maybe

I fell in love everytime I see those headlights on any car. They're just hypnotic

A thread placed by corporate entities or their representatives as an act of viral marketing. I've seen this thread 4 times in 24 hours and each time it was a different Audi in the op. It's just a cheap way for them to keep the brand on your mind. It's the new breed of advertising. Another example is the "hey guys I'm headed to McDonald's" pasta. You think random anons are really that excited to talk about McDonald's 10 times a day? Pay attention you'll start noticing it more and more, and not just here.

2007 Mercedes M-Class 350

Very reliable, starting used at 15k€ in Germany.

fag

It's an 80's classic along with Targa tops and wedge cars

Fu

I have a 93 targa
What are your wheel dimensions they look good man

I actually have a spam folder full of dodge neon

Orly?

2016 Volvo XC60 in grey

Bimmer E46 compact, 316ti. Nothing Special But good as First car. Already Second one tho cuz crashed 1st one kek

no pics?

Wheels are 19x9.5 front and 19x11.5 rear

Yeah OK thats what I thought. I understand now. I was wondering because I was just looking at new cars then browsed Sup Forums and saw this thread and was like wtf coincidence!?

Googles data base must be quick to relay info

G

A dodge avenger 4 cylinder.
>You're only as good as you look

I drive an older viper and it's awesome

My 3 cars currently, the CR-Z, the '93 MX-5, and the '00 here

Model s

2008 Lexus gs300

Looks like a California reservoir. This one is Anderson.

deja vu

Yep. Bouquet reservoir off of Spunky Canyon Rd. Great empty switchbacks up there to wind out the cars.

That shit does not even have a real engine. It does go kinda quick. For about 10 minutes.

Well idk if it works exactly like that. Not on Sup Forums anyway. They just use the shotgun approach. Your phone and Google in general definitely remembers what you look at and directs things accordingly though. You have the idea.

Rover 75

fuck you

Strange thing, waffle mix. Always put in the recommended amount of water ... maybe it's just my altitude. IDK but even at 2 times the amount of water to amount of HUNGRY (mother fucking) JACK mix, it is still clumpy. And don't get me wrong; I don't have a pancake griddle like a rich boy, but my Crisco filled pan makes even them runny mixes into thick ass mofo pancakes. I don't know what to do, my life is a mess and I'm an alcoholic. Please help.

2006 Toyota Corolla. only has 35,000 miles on it. I don't get out much

Looks like you've done all the research. At least you don't sound like an idiot.

0-60 in 3.2 is more than kinda quick

Same deal here with empty roads above Anderson. I've scared the fuck outta a lot of passengers on the road to Coe Park.

1998 Dodge Neon

you jelly?

Very nice. Love 1st Gen GTSs

Don't care much for the track or even a canyon road, eh?

Me too just straight forward brutal power fuck traction control and all the cuddly bullshit American as fuck

I'm so close to so many racetracks I tend to thrill my passengers there. I'm slow out in the canyons.

So many faggots post pic with no timestamp????

Canyon roads? Have you sat in a p90D?
4wd on ur mom

If he can afford a Tesla, he can afford a fast car for twisty bits.

Haha, you got a 911 hey? Fucking liar

2011 C6

I had a Toyota Corona. 1971 model, in Oxidized Red/Spray Can two-tone paint, with the custom garbage can lid rear quarter panel upgrade. Exhaust was also custom - rusted-through headers.

I got out a lot surprisingly, though I had to park around the corner wherever I went.

There is always one. I'll get a time stamp next time I need to piss.

Had a C-55 for a while. Peer pressure made me think I should have gotten the E-55 instead.

i drive the lowered one. stock one is a freinds

Then why would he post a battery operated sled?

The S is actually pretty nice and hella quick. Just not for me.

IDK wtf is that but I need it

you are one of the lamest things ive seen all day

Too many signs and rules in that park. Take that shit down user, with a hack saw if necessary.

Nice crawler btw.

yea haha literally what everyone that sees it tells me. its a honda ruckus

Honda Ruckus

what do you want to achieve with the faggotry you just posted

I posted my CR-Z way before I posted either one of my Miatas. Why would I post my $1,500 weekend bucket in a what do you drive? I'd post my daily.

I know this faggot in real life. He spent $1700 on that piece of shit to make it into the absolute abomination you see here.

Don't encourage him. He thinks sucking dicks for fun is cool.

When I went to technic school there was a guy, crazy for bikes. He did a custom bike at 16yo. Starting from a pile of trash to a chopper. I woke up early every morning just to see him parking that in the school.
I mean, I saw the process. It was like watching a birth

Hate away. I like it. Why do you care where he puts his money? You his boyfriend or something?

That from the Honda Riding Mower Division?

Looks like fun. If it is, you should tell critics to fuck off.

such a faggot

I'm on your side

Ah, Miatas or bikes - I'll retract my road twat accusation.

So how do you really like the S? The S looks sweet, but the new one (Model 3?) looks like a fucking electric Aztec.

Fuck off beaner

Aww he's mad.

Realmente enojado

I ride a bike because i cant afford a car/rent

No u >:)

Pinche indios no valen verga

The Ubahn or sometimes the Sbahn

So what is your ride?

Perdon por mi ingles malo

Commie faggot transportation not welcome here.

Better cut that shit out!

This

La migra!

Don't drive in the rain I hope with those GM seals. How you liking the marshmallow seats? Slushbox, amirite?

i drive a blacked out 2010 camaro that i got off a guy who started getting addicted to drugs. paid 15 grand. it was 3 years old with 19k kms on it. best money i ever spent.