High ranking member of "criminal" organization in Canada

High ranking member of "criminal" organization in Canada.
Ask me anything. (Within reason)

What do you guys do?

How's 8th grade?

How do I join
And how do I make the most bank with the least amount of possible jail time if caught.

shut up, ricky.

Basically what we do is manage different sources of income and direct them to acheive various goals.

Op probably just buys a half ounce at a time and sells grams to his friends but smokes too much to make any real profit

This ->

You don't join. You have to be in the right place at the right time and get lucky. Otherwise you'll be stuck doing a shitty high risk job.

A lot of the recruitment we do starts off as a favour, though.

And, buy and sell stocks.

>"criminal"
What government position do you hold, exactly?

Personally, I am a straight edge. I dont drink or smoke or do any drugs at all. I am a few levels above narcotics.

None. But we never do anything that people aren't deserving of or asking for, so the "criminal" aspect of it is questionable. The legal version of it is a Gray area. We work with certain crowns, DA's and there are members that hold government positions.

Even if you dont smoke, being a weed dealer is shit money. Unless you are moving 10 packs, dont expect to be doing anything worth doing for a long time.

So your a PR guy?
lame...

Hahaha nice, but no. I am an lieutenant within my organization.

Lieutenant, as in if you were to compare it in military rankings, of the third degree.

The jig will be up shortly you massive faggot.

Do you work with the dispensaries?

When asked you said you held no position, then you claimed to do what "the people" wanted.
I'm sure you can see why I assumed pr.
If you are a lieutenant though, what's a "general" like?

( Also why haven't you answered yet? )

bump

Alright right time right place seems like right now.
As a favour to a fellow /bro?
Where is your group mainly situated, and do you need any holes filled. I'm skilled in many less than legal things, comp skill, slight of hand, lock picking, hot wiring, and above average hand to hand.

We do not do things contrary to our clients wishes. We do not force anyone to take drugs. We offer protection, and mostly reeve issues peacefully.
The general is a roundtable. Each general manages a "wing" finances, narcotics, business, laundering, politics, media, etc etc etc. The leitenants work under the generals. The generals vote on matters, and the lieutenants work with their assigned wing to carry out the wishes of the board.

Inb4 obvious >what wing do you manage
I manage intelligence and counter operations. We work closely with narcotics.

thats like 0,3 gramm of dope worth under 1 dollar in germany at boarder to netherland
what you have there is like 20% of what i lose when i roll a blunt fgt

FOB trash lord?

What's your favorite color?

Ontario / BC area.
If you catch our interest, you will be invited.
However, we mainly catch people by doing favours. Oftentimes people will find themselves in difficult situations. We will help on the promise that they will do us a favour when requested. This is not an offer you should accept, you will be bound for life. You do not want to be in our debt.

How many people have you ever kissed?

Would a general take nine minutes to type that little?

>I manage intelligence and counter operations.
That thought would have never crossed my mind. At least we know you won't get caught...

they play GTA in canada?

Is ShoeOnHead cute ?

Light blue

A general would execute me if they found this thread.

What criminal organization wouldn't have an intelligence operations?

I'm mostly only here out of boredom, and to answer some general questions. Nothing too specific.

you fucking idiot

If your good you don't draw interest. I'm decent but smart. I'm not asking for a favour just an out source. Your hand are clean my pockets are, a small cut to you, more full.

She is sooooo cute!

Like 50 women and 2 guys not including my dsd and youngest brother.

Adorably so.
I haven't had a favorite color since I was a child.... But i remember in school it was blue. Then, it was red.

Saskfag in need of money and willing to take on this debt. Wat do

If I were to ask a favour it would be to train me, make me the best on all fronts. Put me with your best man and have him train me up, then swap me learn a new side to the business, then swap again. End of it all I do owe you favours, but I'm the best guy to have do them.

>A general would execute me if they found this thread.
Neat.

>What criminal organization wouldn't have an intelligence operations?
I think you misunderstood my confusion about that, I wasn't confused about the concept but about what makes you so qualified. You seem relatively average, tbh.

>I'm mostly only here out of boredom
Join the club.

Picture not related.

not with her buck teeth

skepticism intensifies

Look for the Peonies.
Counter intelligence. We keep a lookout for people like you. We monitor cameras and communications and the like.

I can pass your info along to a contact of mine as a potential prospect, but it wouldn't be up to me. Usually, they'd put surveillance on you, but you;d have to be a prospect that fits into what they;re looking for.

Wrong thread, buddy.

That's not how we work. What do you need money for?

I'm serious OP, any serious criminal organization in Canada needs Saskatchewan based members, skilled in charisma and the likes ;)

>>>/rp/

I need the money for the security of myself and those I provide for.

You sir are thinking of a loan shark.
These guys want to give you money for something you can't go without, once you have taken the money, they own you. It different than need.

Funny that, OP. I went from red to blue. Blue seems to cover a hell of a range of uses and emotions.

Our organization would provide you with the security and provisions. Likely not the money.
We do not have a strong grasp in Saskatchewan. Ontario, BC area are your options.

Not sure if asked already but what got you into this "criminal" organization I mean did you willingly want this or someone got you into it?

vague as fuck

I'm a fast learner, what's in demand.
As for an info exchange it wouldn't be over the Web. Maybe tor, person or a disposable is always better. I assume you have a few disposables. Maybe a 30 min email on both end could work for a number exchange.

I was selling cocaine at a nightclub.
I stepped on a LOT of toes.
I didn't stop.
I was caught by the group, and offered to be recruited, or, well, .... removed as a competitor.
15 years later, I'm where I am now.

[email protected]
You have 10 minutes to impress me and give me an alternate way of contact.

That is acceptable. But why not get a grasp on Sask now?

>Ask me anything
Name of the organization?

>I was selling cocaine
were you selling for someone else before or were you manufacturing your own?

missed the
>within reason
part, didn't you?
We don't really have a name. We're just a syndicate.
We use Peonies as a logo, though.

I was working for myself. I was buying from someone, but was independent. Not related to this organisation.

5 Minutes. I see nothing in the inbox.

Whatever. The mafia has a name. Terrorist groups have a name. They all have names but it's not within reason for yours to have one that's mentioned. Ok.

Your organization must've started in BC, if you use peony flowers as a logo

Guessing if you refused the whole situation would be a lot more messy

You do realise the "Mafia" does not have a name, right?
Mafia is a word that means "a closed group of people in a particular field, having a controlling influence."
Just like the "Cartel" does not have a name, Cartel simply means "an association of manufacturers or suppliers with the purpose of maintaining prices at a high level and restricting competition."

Call us the Syndicate or something. That's another word with a meaning, but hey, if it keeps you up at night...

Seriously, who the fuck rolls up and says
"HEY, I'm from the MAFIA/CARTEL/ETC."
Nobody.
Unless you're hell's angels.
Then, you're just goddamn fucking retarded.

They would have probably re-painted the walls red with pink chunks for texturing.

>We don't really have a name. We're just a syndicate.
>We use Peonies as a logo, though.

Not buying it. Pressed for a basic point, the name of your organization, you resort to an attack on the one posing the question You suggest it's not within reason.

Then you go ahead and provide an answer...

You have no name.

Then extra details like the logo stuff which, as we all know, is the trademark of a lie. Plenty of extra details to fill in the gaps. Too many.

That name is taken.

Going great. How's the third?

It's Cosa Nostra in America. I'll pass on calling you anything since I do not believe the organization you describe is a real one.

Haha, who the fuck starts a thread saying I'm in the syndicate.... ask me anything?

Sorry if I'm raining on your dose of self importance by commenting.

And it's not going to keep anyone up at night. We may be up but not because of that.

Got any OG Kush?

If he doesn't, this thread reads like he just smoked about a half ounce of it.

>Canada
>DA's

there are no DA's in Canada

Are you affiliated/do businnes with some mc gang? what do you do, how long have you done it?

So he doesn't go into the detail that simply isn't there...

somebody is catching on op
better hurry

More than likely narcotics.
We don't do anything related to arms at all.

Sorry, thought you said photoshop a pic with business cards which you then describe tongue-in-cheek as having just been printed up to maintain the lie.

Trying to hard dude. Just take questions from the ones buying this and tell them some cool stories.

I want to wish you all the best in your clandestine endeavors.

OP, have you ever called popo on your opponents, or sabotaged their shit in some way?
If so, tell in detail if want/can.

"too" hard. I wasn't trying hard enough obviously. lol

going by his statements; he hasn't ever had the need to separate his group from other thugs or "organizations"

I think it is safe to say that he has never had any "opponents" to sabotage

This is like a thread from "the real assassin who killed Kennedy." Fiction. Potentially difficult to challenge the story until the teller makes mistakes. Possibly entertaining.

if only op could type at a pace closer to 20 words per minute

bump (again)

It wouldn't matter really. The story unravelled more and more as he provided additional details so faster typing would've just ended it sooner.

Lol

> "criminal" organisation
> Canada

Kek'd so hard

Probably goes around not holding doors for people or saying good morning to strangers

>would've just ended it sooner.
You mean it is already over?
I was hoping op would struggle a bit more.

The more interesting questions about a thread like this would be ones such as what motivates someone to perpetuate a ruse like this? What's the psychology behind someone portraying a fictional character in an anonymous environment, providing made up "details" to keep it going. What does someone get out of that experience? And why are some more inclined to want to believe a hoax? All valid questions and all are much more interesting than any questions posed for the op about the scenario he portrayed in this thread.

Checked and rekt (OP)

That is the second "trips" I have had in this thread. Maybe this one has gone on long enough.

How often do black helicopters with blatantly obvious IR sensors do fly bys and creep on you, where you're at?