Hey Sup Forums, my ex just texted me saying she "made a mistake" and wants to go back to dating...

Hey Sup Forums, my ex just texted me saying she "made a mistake" and wants to go back to dating. She said she missed what we had. Should I do it?

What I know:
>She has not dated anyone since
>according to her friends she didnt fuck anyone either

If you even have to ask that question you are a gutless pussy and you WILL take her back eventually.

Make her do anal and then dump her.

Oh, her friends said she didn't fuck anyone? Well gee, I'm sure they'd be 100% honest with you.

She's a fucking woman. Give her what she wants just for that.

Respond:. "you made a mistake? So did I when I thought we had something. I guess I should thank you, or I wouldn't have found the one for me. I hope u find the one for you".

Watch her implode as she sucks your cock occasionally, in an attempt to "win" you back.

Ex's are groveling bitches and at best the side chick. There is no throne for cunts that throw away the crown.

Or, you could be a beta cuck and take her back.

GOAT

Take her back. Women are allowed to cheat if they want to.

I have a similar question guys. A girl I dated for about two years sent me a message on fb not too long ago. I never replied but I think about it almost daily. We broke up (I dumped her) back in like 2010-2011. Should I say anything? Idk a damn thing about her now: not where she lives nor her relationship status. Her exact words were "Hey, I was just thinking about you. I hope you're doing well. -Ellen" I'm thinking of writing back a simple "Hey" but I kinda don't care

You need to be more thankful she spoke to you out of the blue like that.
Talk to her and find out what you can do for her, then do it.

Jesus christ, are you gay?

Fuuuuuck idk man. I just think we're so different now. I'm looking at our old messages right now and holy shit the things I used to tell her. I don't even talk like that anymore.

He probably is lol. It's like they never learn. Maybe he doesn't want to end the chapter with her from this book called Life.

it doesn't matter, we're all gonna die anyways. do whatever the fuck you want.

Everyone cringes at old messages though.

Thanks for bringing feels into this thread... My parents will die in 20 or so years. My loved ones may die before me. I will die one day.
I'm scared man, this sudden realization just keeps me thinking and thinking and thinking. What really is the point of life if it ends just like that. There has to be something after, I can't accept this. Fuck you user.

>you need to be more thankful

Nigga

i already lost my mom, i walk with a huge void weighing me down but it also helps me see the beauty in each moment. just do whatever you want and enjoy it all, even the pain.

Haha ok fair enough. Eventually I'll write her back but I hesitate because it took forever to get over that relationship. We would fool around after the breakup and honestly that made things more difficult, emotionally. Now I feel like even if we do try to reconnect, it will only be out of longing for what we used to have. For the present and future, it doesn't really make sense to me.

I just made a comment about cringey old messages. I never said talk to her or reconnect at all. If you're that curious about it, go ahead then. There are exes who still managed to be friends years after.... But those tend to be from mutual breakups. I know you still can't completely let her go(not relationship wise) because she had such an impact on your life. You can never forget those who have had an impact on you throughout your life whether it be old friends, relatives or partners.

I swear, everyone says the same thing. Idk what to. I can go a long time without thinking about it but it still pops into my head every now and then. At one point I thought maybe my time was coming up or something. It just leaves this bad feeling in my gut.