/rio/ - BREAKING NEWS: MORROCO BOXER ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/atleta-marroquino-do-boxe-e-preso-por-suspeita-de-estupro-na-vila-olimpica.html

>Hassan Saada was arrested this morning after two maids in the Olympic Village reported him for sexual assault.
>According to the police, he called the two women into his apartment under the pretext of getting some information. After they came in, he groped the butt and the boobs of the women. They managed to free themselves and leave the room.
>Hassan would debut in the games tomorrow on the Light Heavyweight (81kg) event against Mehmet Unal (Turkey).
>He got the 9th place at the World Championship last year in Doha.
>The temporary arrest was issued by the police and, if it's not revoked until tomorrow, he'll be eliminated from the Olympics.

Classic sandnigger

Problaby a "moderate" muslim too

why are north african men such horny pigs

Should've invited Swedish girls, they'd probably be a bit dissapointed that he's not a full blown nigger but they'd still be happy about the whole thing.

If it's not badr hari sexually assaulting cristiano, I don't want to hear about it

considering the circumstances, he's gone for good

>Be Boxer
>"They managed to free themselves"

Well he wasn't going to go far anyway.

thats what i was hoping for too

he even kinda looks like him

I guess he wanted them conscious.
It's not like he's a wrestler.

I want Sup Forums to leave

what circumstances the women were there for none whatsoever except for sex. how much he gotta against him.

They were maids.

They were there to clean his apartment. Now let's see if it is true.

they were maids, bro...

Don't know how can I trust maids but let's see how this will turn out since your county very corrupted. I'm sure they will bribe this one out apparently.

BRAZIL
YES

Wouldn't be surprised because those maids must be earning about 400 dollars/mo. If they are not into that commie feminist vibe and shit, the Morrocans will only have to get a bag full of cash and tell them to withdraw their statements.

Sorry about your daily dose of reality. Maybe go watch some little girl anime shit again Enzio.

Brazil "no" actually. This guy is atm being anally raped by Negão 3000 in prison.

>MORROCO

What a surprise

Wherever they came from, those "Suomi" bastards sure like their raping.

They dominate criminality in Germany, too. North Africans are the worst, worse than actual blacks.

why are Fins such beta faggots?

What a silly language

If it was being held in Sweden they probably would have gave him a medal desu

I can't speak spürdo.

>groping maids instead of just buying a trap hooker for dirt cheap

retard

>According to the police, he called the two women into his apartment under the pretext of getting some information. After they came in, he groped the butt and the boobs of the women.

Since he's under arrest he's already out of the Olympics because he wans't available for the weighing this morning.