It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into the boar that kills King Robert episode

>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into the boar that kills King Robert episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Jaime Lannister and makes him kill the mad king episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into the red sorcerer that castrated Varys episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into The Hound and cuts down the stableboy episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Melissandre and makes her burn Shireen episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into the boar that kills King Robert episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Jaime Lannister and makes him kill the mad king episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into the red sorcerer that castrated Varys episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into The Hound and cuts down the stableboy episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Melissandre and makes her burn Shireen episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Joffrey and makes him kill Ros episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Bran and makes him climb the tower episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs Meryn Fucking Trant and makes him kill Syrio Forel episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Jaime and makes him push the Bran warged into Bran off the tower episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Joffrey and makes him kill Ros episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Bran and makes him climb the tower episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Jaime and makes him push the Bran warged into Bran off the tower episode

It's me GoT, Bran, the source of all your pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

ventrellaquest.com/tag/game-of-thrones/
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/26325-what-does-hodor-mean/&do=findComment&comment=1236249
youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time travel is considered the biggest hack to tie together loose ends in the film hindustry. Bravo D&D

>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into The Mountain and makes him burn The Hound's face for stealing his toy episode

>D&D
It's an original GRRM idea

But it wasn't to tie up loose ends. It was planned from the beginning. It's the best use of time travel I've ever seen.

op wrote so much in this thread
watch it get deleted

wow really deep, my sister also found it really weird but clever

I don't know who the old man in the tree was supposed to be.

I don't know what his specific powers are or what he and bran accomplished.

I don't understand the the Hodor scene completely.

I don't really know if any of this is going to be explained, or if I should just stop trying to understand.

>It's a Bran's companions die while he lies there like the cripple, catatonic piece of shit that he is and is the reason for everything being so fucked why don't they just kill this motherfucker off now episode.

B

Why doesn't he just warg into the tree cunt and stop her from making the walkers?

>It was planned from the beginning

Because he's the one who warged into the tree cunt and made her make the walkers in the first place.

Bran will never go back in time to prevent events from happening, because we know that the events that have happened, happened.

#whoa

@69898392
??????

Not giving this guy a (You). He needs to kill himself.

Bran cannot warg into the CotF anymore than he warg into The Others. Warging is CotF magic granted by the Old Gods. It can only work on people who are not part of those who have that power, and warging is difficult to pull off on any highly evolved form of life in the first place.

The Others were created with magic from the same source, hence Bran cannot warg into them either. He can oppose them, but he can't control them.

I don't know why the nights king could touch Bran while he was warging.

I feel u bro

BioShock Infinite planned it from the beginning too.

Still doesn't make it good.

>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Joffrey and orders the death of his father episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Ramsay and rapes his sister episode
>>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Oberyn and makes him interrogate the Mountain instead of finishing him episode

Getting warged makes your brain into mush so none of those makes sense since they're all still capable people afterwards.

Maybe he masters his warg powers.

>Getting warged makes your brain into mush
It fits.

Literally the best character of any shows ever.

Cause he's qt :3

When this baby hits 88 wargs per hour, you're gonna see some seriously shitty television.

calling it now, bran is going to off himself butterfly effect style to stop himself from ever catching jaime and cersei and subsequently bringing the fall of man

so basically bran has the ability to directly affect the past or whatever he sees in his visions

What the fuck man

mom get the camera

>it was planned from the beginning

this dubs is pretty fucking good

>88 wargs

Is this Kevin Eldon?

well played

HOLY SHIT PRESTON WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!

>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Cersei and raises children with Jaime episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Ramsay to pickle Theon's sausage episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Arya getting beaten with a stick for 2 straight months episode
>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Rhaegar and has sex with Bran Warged into Lyanna episode

Impressive

Looks like you could use a hand, Bran. Can I help?

ok so wait
>bran and bloodraven are warging into the past with young hodor/wyllis
>present bran/hodor/meera/bloodraven are being attacked by night king
>meera yell for bran to warg into present hodor while already warged into the past with BR
>bran does it but all his commands are inputted into present hodor
>meera yells "hold the door" to present hodor who's being controlled by bran
>that somehow links to young hodor and he goes full retard
did I get everything right? cuz if so meera was the one to blame, not bran

Bahahahaha, this put me over the edge. Full on snorting.

>not getting that was joking
>caring about giving/collecting (You)s
you are the one that needs to kill themselves

Is that the Farcry movie?

That's somewhat correct, although bran is the one who made him vulnerable in the first place. Meera couldn't have known it was possible for bran to pull off warging within a vision, so she must have thought Hodor just came to on his own.

>it's a bran wargs into d&d and advances the plot episode

Can't wait for that shit

Was saving GoT part of your plan?

oh lol just accept that it's shit already

>It's bran wargs into the book series and bridges the gap between dead/living characters by seeing alternate realities currently transpiring in the written version of Winds of Winter.

I actually really really want this to happen.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST!
HE'S THE ANGRY CRIPPLED NORTHERN LORD!

ventrellaquest.com/tag/game-of-thrones/

jumped the fucking shark

The series ends with a 4th wall breaking scene of Bran warging into GRRM in the real world and writing the books.

True the Raven said "the past is already written".
But then that would mean Bran was always there to make his timeline. I'm not sure if they black out and he wasn't supposed to find out his will on the world so far, but Hordor proves he's in some sort of closed time loop or some shit.

Steven King already did that.
Funny thing is, DC is actually doing this right now.

He came back, back from the past....Crippy Boy!

THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/26325-what-does-hodor-mean/&do=findComment&comment=1236249

dank

Who is The Nostalgia Critic of Westeros?

See, but his name was Hordor since Bran met him. So they're in some time loop. Bran has already had the impact.
That's how it seems to me anyway.

I've never been impressed by writing as much as when i saw that episode
20 years ago he came up with the name hodoor
years

>It's Bran going back to Tourney at Harrenhal and inadvertently causing time paradox by accidentally making Lyanna to have a crush on him instead of Rhaegar and needs to make Rhaegar get Lyanna before Robert does episode

youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc

By you maybe

or it could be more futurama. hes gonna do the nasty in the pasty so jon can exist

Wait.

What did Bloodraven meant when he said to Bran, "You need to become me"? like srsly.

>D&D pursuing fan theories for ideas

Using time travel as a way of tying up loose ends wasn't impressive 20 years ago and it definitely isn't now.

thats nigger magick right there.

Sieg heil, doc.

why are you assuming the worst?
you think he just came up with some way to make the name hodoor work?
its very possible he had the idea when he made the character, it wouldnt even need to be completely planned all he had to think was
'im gonna have brand need a door held shut"
its not exactly the most complex thought to plan ahead of time

13 Years for this junk. You couldn't begin to understand how I feel right now /got/

ahhh there it is

I love it when this happens.

they are the same fucking guy

Impressive.

>Inception BWAAAAAAA

>he did make like a tree
>he did get out of there

>It's a Bran travels back in time and wargs into Jaime Lannister and fucksCerci

HE'D RATHER HAVE PYRCELL TAKE A GIANT SHART INTO HIS EAR!

It's hard to keep a plot comprehensive when you have magic bullshit in it. Adding time travel makes it easy to create plot holes due to the omnipotent power it gives you. But fantasy authors are known for falling into obvious plot traps.

Holy shit
>it's a Bran wargs into Sir Arthur Dayne and has him dual wield episode while a warging Bran watches

GET THGE CAMERA>?A?F? TGET THE CAMERAMAMMA DMOMMMM GET THE CAMERAAA GET THE CARMELAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Bran was also warging into Ned and Howland
Deep.

>implying this wasn't Arr Arr Martin's idea

His fat greasy fingerprints are all over the place.

>Bran was the voice that made the Mad King go mad
bravo D&D you fuckin shits

>Laugh at the retard shitposter
>He's a prophet

What has the world come to

What was BR last words before dying?

>GRR notoriously known for rewriting stuff, throwing out hundreds of pages at a time
>The whole show approval was just a way to test the waters for time travel
>If normies like it, he'll keep that plot
>If normies hate it, he'll change it

W I T N E S S E D

i dont understand how
help