Draw your cunt plus your state/province then mark your city

Draw your cunt plus your state/province then mark your city.

LONDON

Where?

Not really to scale or anything, but whatever.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

I marked my city on red

Anchorage or Palmer?

easy

Wasilla, actually, but eh sure Palmer why the fuck not (I realized I fucked up the location a bit)? It's all one big shithole anyway.

Why don't you get the extra flags plugin

Canada's hard to draw.

did pretty good IMO

Brasilia?

Nope, Brasília is more or less here.

Pretty dang good t.bh

did this draw on my phone

>tfw mouseless laptop

Here you go. Pretty glad France has such a simple shape.

Is Paris as bad as they say it is?

RIP Texas :(

>living in Matamoros

how is it living in Zeta territory? My mom's from there but I've never visited that shithole

Nah we said fuck y'all and seceded.

actually drew my state and county.. oops, fuck it.

simply ebin

I'm pretty shit at drawing desu - compare with

it looks like a deformed animal crying out in despair

You're supposed to draw your cunt, not tit

>standing up
doesn't seem very comfy desu

Had me a chuckle.

Its kinda comfy, not that comfy but still aright

What part of PA?

Not really. I can't deny that there are a lot of immigrants, and when taking public transport or visiting one of the areas highlighted on this map it's pretty noticeable. It's as safe as any big cities, though if you come to touristic spots, just look out for Somalians and Bangladeshi trying to sell you overpriced shit. But even at night, in the shitty parts of town, alone, I've never felt in any real danger. I never understood the "Paris is dirty" stuff, but that might be because I've lived there all my life.

If you come from a very friendly culture, you might think Parisians are rude. I think most of us are stressed out, and sometimes a bit frustrated by tourists who think everyone here is a tourist guide.

Paris is a beautiful city, with wonderful architecture, museum, and History. I don't think I could live anywhere else for too long. But just remember that more than 80 millions tourists come to France each year, and most of them at least pass through, so of course some people are bound to have a bad experience for one reason or another.

lehigh county

Ah, nice. Just moved from Lebanon county last summer.

Sad

cool, thanks man.

Don't you long for nature a little?
Here in Nice we have the beach at a walking distance, and the mountains (2 hours drive to go skiing). I couldn't live without being able to escape the urban hell for a day 2bh

canada is fucking hard to draw

>Alberta
>that drawing

That's exactly what I expected.

brownsville

>Don't you long for nature a little?

Yeah, pretty often. The "métro-boulot-dodo" fatigue is real. Thankfully I lived right next to the Bois de Boulogne, so I go run there twice or thrice a week. It's big enough that you can not see the city, and only hear the cars far in the distance.

It's why Parisians all leave Paris on holidays, and many have a house in the country for weekends. I love this city, and as I've said I don't think I could live anywhere else, but I can't live here all year either, when I go only on holidays I try to pick a destination where there is as much nature as possible.

Shit