Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLktX9wGb0M
youtube.com/watch?v=CLlYHRXDI_Q
theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/05/jose-mourinho-hits-out-arsene-wenger-jurgen-klopp-manchester-united-paul-pogba?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=DT-dxG4WWf4
youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI
youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ramshit out

1st for Ramsey >> Wilshit

away kit being worn tonight

Wenger in

Ludogorets

Gerrard is the first name that comes to mind desu, although if we are following the big black meme then Vieira isn't too far off.

He's not a dribbler what what I've seen, although he can play 10. Great vision, wins the ball back deep, plays out from the back, plays throughballs, rarely loses the ball, killer free kicks and a solid captain. He's like Zelalem if Zelalem wasn't shit

nice try

We can only hope m8

Cheers, la. Sounds promising

Also, nice OP. Walshit AAAAAHT

Only watched him play twice, but I'd say his passing and vision isn't as good as Zelalem's. Got him beat in everything else.
You sound like you know more about him than I do though so I'll take your word for it.

it's hard to pin him down he's all over the place
youtube.com/watch?v=TLktX9wGb0M

youtube.com/watch?v=CLlYHRXDI_Q

Zelalem struggled against semi-pros in the Scottish Championship though

reminds me of Blaise Matuidi

Hope not. Matuidi is literally the run around a lot and don't actually do anything man.

Non-whites OUT

re-signing when?

well based on the video he's a lot less dynamic off the ball and in making vertical runs but plays a lot like him in possession.

The Xhaka comparison was a better shout

Not enough crunching tackles.

Reminds me of Song to be earnest pham

nice

Matuidi is a manlet, and more attacking. Nwakali is almost as tall as Wonger

theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/05/jose-mourinho-hits-out-arsene-wenger-jurgen-klopp-manchester-united-paul-pogba?CMP=share_btn_tw

>theguardian.com

Please don't do this lad

>“I heard two of my colleagues from other clubs already speaking about us. I do not like that. It is not ethical. There are things that when I do are not ethical and when others do it everything is normal and nobody says that. I do not speak about the others. They can do what they want.

Classic Mou. It begins.

He is going to shit on Wenger at least twice this season and it will be great.

>Jose Mourinho, who slammed Luke Shaw's wages after he signed for Man United, calls managers unethical for questioning Pogba fee.

4 u

>I do not speak about others

How won't it be? Anything that expediates Wenger leaving the managing role is great. I want Mou to tank Man Utd. first but shitting on Wenger will always be great because the shit he says is true.

Wish I didn't hate Liverpool so much would be nice to have a broship with Klopp

This club would take a piss on Arsecuckanol

Why hate Liverpool? There are much more worthy candidates in the EPL.

Whats the problem with the guardian?

t. Non anglo, daily mail reader, not familiar with the british press

4 u

because their posters are the worst. A few of them have even been known to just squat in /arse/ all day

How did you feel about Wenger during the 6-0 Chelsea thrashing?

Hope they do desu

I want City to anally rape us hard on Sunday, want fans to be mad as fuck at the club

Yeah and I would argue that a lot of Arsenal posters are shit too.

>Whats the problem with the guardian?
The Guardian is basically just a SDP front that transformed into this strange, chattering neoliberal platform at some point in the past few decades.

It is populated by, as the cliché goes, Oxbridge graduates who jumped into journalism, who like the emotive 'feel-good' buzz that comes from pseudo-leftist positions and the sense of self-righteousness borne from constantly harping on about identity politics and fourth wave feminism. They are bien pensant to their very core, and what is more disgusting than their charlatanism is the sheer lack of awareness of being bien pensant.

Meanwhile, as anyone who looks inside the bonnet will notice, it's owned by Scott Trust Ltd - essentially just a media conglomerate of ex-bankers, corporatists and hyper-rich individuals who literally represent the antithesis of what the 'common' editorial position of the Guardian is reckoned to be.

Their support of the Lib Dems and their pretty disgraceful coverage of Corbyn is indicative of their true leanings as a publication. They epitomise, in my view, everything that is wrong with the British Left these days

from my perspective the jedi are evil.

Literally why hasn't Mahrez been signed yet? Is Wenger being ironic?

Did you write this lad? /lit/ doesn't have flags but a Dane posted it on Sup Forums before

not interested in him or draxler thus a winger(bbc)

away kits nice desu

it's a long Danish pastry post

Ornestein said we haven't showed interest in him. The whole thing was invented by the media.
Forget him.

>a SDP

I hope it wasn't him lad

You're clueness

Delete this

>a SDP
>not an SDP

Are you baiting me lad

It should have been 'an SDP'

Pretty sure clubs fake interest (as does the media) and it helps create a smokescreen for actual business

Mahrez was just a smoke screen for Knob Holding?

except arsenal do it as a smokescreen for nobody

>it's a 'correcting the spelling/grammar errors of non-native speakers' episode

wew, thanks for the explanation. Whats the equivalent of the guardian in Denmark?

So you did write it. Do you save all your posts to paste later or just the ones you're proud of :~)

>not helping your friends out and correcting their mistakes so they don't look silly in front of other people
just looking out for you kid

My resources in Mogadishu have informed me that Dick Law and Ivan Gazidis are on their way to Somalia to complete a deal for Abdi Abdi

please continue doing. I want to improve my english skills.

>Watching the Nigeria V Japan highlights to see the Asano goal
>See a dark skin Jap
>Get curious and google him
>He is half Jamaican and half Japanese and was born in Jamaica

We are literally everywhere

>caring about spelling errors on a* edgelord intrabiz network that is frequented by teenage sportsfans

* :^)

You claim to be a writer lad

Thought you'd appreciate it

Isn't Kingston Jamaica the crime capital of the world?

No

>You claim to be a writer lad
I don't.

You have before

I asked to see some of your work remember :^)

You were referring to a dissertation

Which you wrote

Lot of writers in the world then, la.

STAPH
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WENGER AND HOW WE GET HIM OUT OF OUR CLUB.

youtube.com/watch?v=DT-dxG4WWf4

;)

There's nothing we can do. The majority of the supporters and members still like him.
We just have to wait one more season

Is it that Musashi lad? Remember finding out about him last year

I heard that Lewandowski in the bag. It's true, isn't it? youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

was just trying to be nice m8, sorry

Yes it's true

>Bacca now interested in a West Ham move - Di Marzio
MUST

Kek. Bacca wasn't interested before but he must have realised no one else wanted him and was going to offer higher wages.
Bacca OUT

MADNESS HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA

Does this video trigger you

2 signings away, is this the year it finally comes home?

>gabriel
>cech

real team

>not rating both players

they'd both walk into any team in the league except maybe Liverpool and Leicester

lol

>wenger turned down a sevilla loan for pleguezuelo because they wanted a purchase option
does he seriously think he can bring through chambers, holding, bielik and pleggy all at the same time?

Good thing 3 of those players will never make it

Friendly reminder that Arsenal aren't being "active" in the transfer market and Gadzis and Wenger are lying to the fans.

What's your favourite kind of chocolate lads

milkybar with cookies or dairymilk with oreo I can't decide

dark chocolate
but not absurdly dark
like 40-60% cocoa

WENGEEEEEER OOOOOOUUUUUUUUT

Mars bars
Also what time is game at?

19:30 GMT

Snickers bars

After eight