Sup Forums

Sup Forums

now that torrents are pretty much dead, where and how do you safely pirate your software?

Bump?

I stopped to pirate software, music and games when I started to work.
You just download Software because you can download it. You don't really need them at all. And even if, there are plenty of freewares that can help you out.

Or you just buy it once, get the free updates and are happy that you paid for it.

Music -> Spotify
Games -> Steam deals

I download Movies sometimes tho...

I'm looking for software though. Like video/audio editing software

As I said, there is some good Freeware out there. Or you just pay the 50$ once and have it forever. Wouldn't kill you

Why are torrents dead?

>there is some good Freeware out there.

There's really not. And with cloud/subscription based software becoming more popular, with most industry standard tools it's more like $50 per month.

KAT taken down
Demonoid taken down
Torrentz taken down
Pirate Bay taken down

I just downloaded with torrentz from TPB this morning?

All those sites are back up now though?

These are sad times. I fear an end is near. fuck the government

>video editing software
>want to be professional at it
>tries pirating it
just buy it if you really want to be professional at that shit don't be cheap OP that just shows no dedication

now even Sup Forums telling OP to "just buy it"
:'(
"just kill yourself"

The whole komplete-bundle costs like 1k

Yall niggas postin in a FBI thread

>can only be good at a trade if you have licensed software

flawless logic

Torrents have been obsolete for movies for a long as time. If you're not streaming moives, you're an imbecile. Get with the times poor fag.

yup, not like wanting to try out different software to see what best works for him. you should probably consider suicide.

i never said don't pirate, only pirate shit like movies because they're all shit now, and games pirate to test out, if you like it, pay for it and support the devs(unless its EA, Activision or crapcom or something thats been ripping us off)

>movies
>software

lel u dum

h-hold me bro

>not looking at videos to see how the software works
>software doesn't have free trials
k

trials always have limited features. and youtube videos are a shitty way to gauge how good software is.

fair enough but i prefer the if you pirate something if you like it enough or are gonna keep using it you should buy the actual thing

i don't believe in intellectual property. so nah.

to each their own but hard copy>digital for somethings

>Demonoid taken down

Wrong, faggot.

"support"
you are one of them

lel enjoy your v&

bro

ya got me, you win 5 dollars and a years supply of utorrent torrents

theres sites that you can download the ganes as rars without having to get a torrent

May as well be though. Demonoid is shit compared to what it used to be. TPB is the best these days

I want you and most people to believe that to keep the industry going - while I, and enough people to get decent seeding(I dont seed) steal stuff and spend our money on other stuff instead.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams. also Hillary hires assassins. also the game.

yea thats what i want too i only pirate 3A games or 3-4+ yrs shit i pirate, anything 15 or under i buy unless it has online that i wanna play but too lazy to do cracked servers and shit (i.e. battlefield)

>deus ex
gud game still need to pass it though

eh just buy what you can afford. make content. if good make money. buy better things. make better stuff. if actually good...make more money. buy better stuff.

imagine non digital. must invest in physical. cannot download. the labor of others not free for you to make dog shit and beat off. become skill. jet fuel. beam. megatron. dildo.

yep. good shit. JC Denton still looks like a cardboard retard penguin though.

What are people going on about here? Steal, OP, always steal. If you come up with something good, it'll get stolen. That's how shit works in this world, so steal. Did I mention steal if you can?