What does Sup Forums think of this young actor?

What does Sup Forums think of this young actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RgcNMpQ1ME
youtube.com/watch?v=xh3VXO4zwXc
youtube.com/watch?v=RFX7GkQurD8
youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's ok

he's a clicker

C

He looks like the redhead of harry potter

As I recall, he didn't quite hold his own as the faith healer in There Will Be Blood.

He didn't have the presence.

classic

He has a certain look about him. A timelessness. Something tells me in years to come he'll be identified by a single word, though far be it from me to presume the greatness in store for such a theatrical treasure.

C

L

vintage

C

L

A

S

S

Modern Paolo Dan

I

I

I

C

Good job guys

Sony Pictures Classics presents a Paul Dano joint

youtube.com/watch?v=7RgcNMpQ1ME

C

C L A S S I C

L

A

S

S

I

C

he's a class act

C

Archaic

C

L

I fucking hate you. Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

C

Classic Paul Dano.

That's just erroneous friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=xh3VXO4zwXc

A
S
S

he listens to the cumbia covers of Clasiqueros

youtube.com/watch?v=RFX7GkQurD8

C

L

A

ah shit

I want to punch that face.

>Paul Dano makes yet another thread about himself

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Sup Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

C

L

A

S

S

I

C

We did it reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco

C

L

not again

classic Sup Forums

Is this pasta?

no i'm FUCKING MAD

I wonder how many people ITT were even here in 2012 when classic Paul Dano made his classic thread.

Good job guys, now I can go back