Just turned 21 a couple of days ago and want to treat myself to some alcohol thats really smooth and gets me buzzy...

Just turned 21 a couple of days ago and want to treat myself to some alcohol thats really smooth and gets me buzzy. Mixed or non mixed idc just something nice. Thinking of getting pic related.

Another alcoholic in the making. Fucking loser

Fuck you, i just turned 21 and want to try some nice drinks.

bump

good quality single malt whiskey. scotch, no american shit.

what would personally recommend?

You're a faggot

Get a bottle of Stoli and go to town.

If youre thinking on a black rusaian might as well go straight into drinking a cosmopolitan or a daiquiri while watching aome shitty reality show, faggot

Go vodka or go home

>i actually like black russian or brandy when im eating chocolate cake

amaretto di saronno - it's a dessert liquor, meant to be sipped. Not really something to get drunk on. But you CAN. And while you do, it will be amazingly delicious. And i'm serious that it's delicious. It's not like when somebody calls an alcohol good tasting and they mean that in a fancy way and it still tastes like paint varnish. Amaretto is like drinking ice cream.

maybe glenmorangie or dalmore? both very good for someone starting out, smooth and not too petey (smokey)

go for a highland whiskey, or anything that's not an islay whiskey (they are regions in scotland which make different styles of whiskey, islay whiskeys are very petey)

BOIS WANA GET DRINX TONITE??

LEtSA Get fuKKD!!1!@

White russians are one of my favorites, go ahead and try it. I don't get hangovers from them either.

Wine

21... can only just buy a 'grown up' drink.

Ameritards and their puritanical mind bilge.

Daiquiri ! ! its awesome and cheap

Fruity lexia. Top notch

this

>petey
It's "peaty" you fucking cunt.

When there's nothing else to drink I like whiskey and ginger beer

Drink water and be healthy my user

Do a shot of any vodka in a cup, then fill half with ginger beer then top off with coke. Fucking best thing ever. May have to add 2 shots depending on cup size

As a professional alcoholic, I advise, with White Russians, is to use skim milk, Or very light cream, Half an Half also works. But never use Full Cream Milk or Heavy Cream because it's just too thick and too heavy and will curdle in your stomach and make you feel very fucking terrible and probably vomit.

Not user but glenfiddich 18 year old is a great drink, more then the standard drink however it is absolutely amazing and great value for money due to how good it is compared to higher costing whiskeys

Pic related is a good place to start

Not that great, it's nice but overrated