youtube.com/watch?v=GAoShLmdxDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bravo dnd

wat a braev wolfer

this and peter's acting were the two worst parts of the episode

I cry everytime

>several seasons how badass dire wolves are
>kill them off in meaningless ways

Dabid da seeGeye Dabid, they gettin mad Dabid, we gotta save money Dabid.

pupper didn't die instantly

you could hear loyal Summer's howls of agony as Bran left it to be devoured

:D

What is the fucking point of these wolves?

The furry audience

If summer comes back as a zombie doggo, I will be sad

It appeals to people that aren't huge faggots or muslims and actually like dogs.

So non faggots enjoy watching several dogs being decapitated and shown to be absolutely worthless in defending their masters?

cool

No we don't

That part is just emotional manipulation on the part of GRRM and DnD because they're also huge fucking faggots

>we'll have experienced the equivalent to five old yellers by the end of this shitty show

what in the everloving stupid mother of fuck is this shit

sIeep tight pupper

Peter's hands were kind of tied as everyone was out of character and the dialog was horrendous

Yeah, Aiden's acting wasn't even the worst acting in that scene either.

More like D&D cutting costs and killing off anything that they think is an extra expense. I won't be surprised if they kill all 3 dragons one shot next episode they're in. Holy shit, you god damn know these idiots thoight about it, hey the cgi for the dragons costs money dabid, come on dabid, we gotta save money dabid, we kill all 3 dragons first episode season 6 dabid.

Notice half the nights watch guys were wearing cheap brown like fake leather shirts even, they cut every corner possible. Season 7 is probably going to idiots on a stage or Dr. who 80s style props and costumes indoors only.

>children of the forest have crazy grenades that fuck shit up big time
>they didn't throw any at the white walkers
>they somehow got their shit pushed in by humanity

What the fuck was that white walker dying to the throwing spear anyway?
Was that onyx spear?

>what in the everloving stupid mother of fuck is this shit

me after every episode this season

Rip in memes puppet ;_;7

>another forgotten character brought back to be killed uncermoniously within 10 seconds

fucking awful

Why must puppers always die :(

They cut every corner possible man, so the story has probably been trimmed and done the cheapest possible so it shows, it even wrecked the story line, i wouldn't be surprised if the undead army is all killed off except the white walkers and they have no major battles just go around executing rulers.

i wouldnt mind production value going down so much if they weren't also dragging the story along with it. what the fuck even is it now, some gore fetishistic feminist power fantasy time travel bullshitery

>they didn't save their grenades and use them all in the narrow tunnel for maximum effect, possibly even causing a cave-in in the process
Thermopylae 101

Fuck those faggots for needlessly killing off the wolves. They don't even put any emotional weight to it.

>They don't even put any emotional weight to it
Doran and Trystane say hi

So which pups are still alive? Are they all dead?

>some no name characters from a dead plot
>caring about them
>equating them to the wolves.
Kys

Jon snow's and arya's.

They should make an animated series when the books are done, stay true to the books, but who am I kidding, the books will never be completed.

Arya will probably kill her own damn wolf because she is no one or some nonsense.

Seems one of the many weapons lying around in a room with a ton of skeletond just so happened to be the exact type she needed.

its not so much who the character was but the retarded tone thats becoming more common

>snek teleports behind cousin
>stabs him in the face
>psh nothin personnel kid
>le greedy bitch face

What happened to Arya's wolf when she left? Is it just running around in the wild?

JUSTICE4PUPPERS

Yes. In the books she's got a pack of normie wolves and going around wrecking shit.

I haven't touched the books since the last once came out but iirc there was some minor mention in the book about an enormous wolf leading a giant pack of wolves somewhere between the twins and winterfell; alluded to be arya's dire wolf

LOL SUMMER IS DEAD, WINTER HAS COME HAHA GET IT, WE DUN NEED BUDGETS
It's never explained in the show, in the books she's in the woods leading a pack of wolves and nobody goes around there anymore.

I felt more for Summer than I did for that Children bitch or Holdthedoor

nothing says "we can't afford the the cgi anymore" than having the wolf jump into a pack of ice zombies to give bran an extra no seconds to escape.

I was yelling at my screen. It was such a stupid cheap death. Just like the hold the door revelation.

seems like they've given up on the wolves the same way they gave up on dawn. They never brought up Nymeria's shenanigans and now they've killed two in one season, one of which was fucking called Summer and seemed like it was gonna be kinda important.

Grey Wind was the worst. He sees Arya just before his death

They are fucking hippies you expect them to have any clue as to what strategy is?

The only important one is Ghost because of Jon Snuu

Good boy!

Don't worry, we'll kill of Ghost next episode because Jon is the Ghost now, get it?! DO YOU GET IT?! ARE WE CLEVER?!!

the stark kids are all gifted wargs in the books and make use of the wolves liberally, but it seems like d&d aren't going to explore that at all

stop watching since they killed Doran, Trystane and Shaggydog now this.
When they kill Lady/Greywind it really feels coherent with the plot
This show become a meme in the worst way possible, fuck it,

Pretty much just bran, arya and Jon. I don't recall the other three ever doing anything with any animal.

Because Lady and Greywind happened in the books. The rest of this didn't and is just "hey we don't need these budgets anymore, they don't even do anything anyways"

Meanwhile GRRM is probably sitting there like, these people are idiots, all I told them was Bran and the Three-Eyed Raven get attacked by White Walkers and Bran leaves, how did they all this shit from that?

what's the likelihood Arya's direwolf shows up in episode 9 with an army of wolves

>GRRM is probably siting there taking notes so he can finish the books and get paid

have any of these wolves done anything useful? they all just die like bitches

100%. Sansa summons her and crontols them all to victory and take winterfell back.

Iirc there was subtle hints that the other also had the ability and never/only used it on accident

Regardless Arya's and Jons use has not been mentioned

They're all implied to be Wargs, you just only ever see those 3 for sure.
0%
In all likelihood he probably told them a bunch of random bullshit he was thinking about and is gauging reactions to the show to how he writes the books.
In the books, yes. Especially Ghost and Greywind, in the show, hell no, don't have the time or budget for anything but growls, snarls, and deaths.

Greywind pretty much won wars. Summer and ghost protected their kids dutifully. Ricken was never a big character so he doesn't matter, and sansa's was masterfully used to make you hate that little faggot Prince.

>summer was the "prince" direwolf
>he had the strongest connection to his owner, who had the strongest warging ability
>died like more of a bitch than lady

Greywind was taken into battles and ripped armies and battalions apart. Ghost did a lot of shit with Jon beyond the wall on their expedition. Summer and Shaggydog have protected Bran and Rickon better than the Mountain could have. Lady was dead. and Nymeria is being leading an army of wolves and keeping people out of her woods.

>Summer went full retard and got his shit shanked hard in the yard.
>Three Eyed Black Raven died without teaching Bran shit
>Those FUCKING nigger Tree Bitches are responsible for all this death and destruction for thousands of years because they made a huge mistake then joined forces with men, who they created the Walkers to destroy. Fuck all of them in their little flowery anuses.
>Hodor. Dear Hodor..Killed whilst being controllled by Bran who is LITERALLY responsible for you being retarded. And HODOR IS NOW A FUCKING UNDEAD MEGA WIGHT THANKS TO BRAN.
Bran is a colossal fuckup and the mark on his arm will CERTAINLY be the way the White Walkers get past the magical warding in The Wall.
So all of this shit is because of this faggot. Pic fucking related.

what's the point of these wolves? I thought at first they actually meant something

At first they did.

They still do, in the books.
In the show they never meant anything, just hey look big wolves.

if they even gave the slightest shit they could have at least done the animation work to have summer come along with them long enough for him to die with the last child of the forest, showing him clearly fucking shit up and tearing heads and limbs off before being destroyed in the explosion - have you ever seen how strong something as small as a healthy rat terrier can be? a creature the size of a direwolf should be near instant death for a fucking literal walking skeleton, instead the final 10 minutes of the episode was just all the characters dying in autistic ways, i was actually in shock with my mouth agape in complete dead silence over how retarded the "HO DUH DOOOOA" thing was, i can't even believe they were able to air that horrendous shit on TV

this show is becoming bad in ways i couldn't even imagine were possible, after seeing the "heroic sacrifice" bullshit literally used like 4 times in a row to save a character who made a dumb ass mistake has made me realize watching GOT now is almost like some sort of morbid curiosity to see how it turns out, more of an itch i have to scratch than a pastime i derive entertainment or solace from

truly this entire show is some sort of sick orgy on the concepts of consumerism, peer pressure, and human indulgence

How long/graphic is this scene(inc. audio)? Not sure I could handle the yelping...

>use the treenet to travel back in time
>young bran is climbing winterfell tower
>warg into old nan and put some pikes under the window jaime pushes him out of
>future saved

Like two seconds. Wolf jumps into a dog pile, you see nothing but zombies and hear a yelp.

You just see it leap into a crowd of zombies then a lot of swinging knives and axes

Quite a bit of yelping though

Jojen, Summer, Leaf, Three-eyed Raven, and Hodor all gave their life for that crippled faggot.

reddit: the post

Good boy!

Tonks and rickens wolf too.

I'm so mad about this.

Seriously I haven't given a shit about any human character deaths.

But every time they kill a poor innocent pupper I die a little inside.

why they gotta kill all the doggos Sup Forums

why they do dis

It was so they didn't have to bother with the CGI needed to animate it.
So many shitty decisions in GoT have come down to obvious budget restrictions.
For instance during the Red Wedding in aSoIaF, Grey Wind actually helped defend against the ambush and killed a couple attackers and ripped some limbs off before dying. In GoT, D&D were like "Fuck that, we'll need those shekels to ruin Dorne" and just had it killed by arrows in a cage.

GOOD BOY!

That's really a lateral move though. Changing that affected nothing.

reddit: the reply

Sansa was my first choice to get killed in a horrendous way, things can change very fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=GAoShLmdxDE

Great argument bro, you definitely got him. You aren't being a shitposting nigger lover right now at all, don't even sweat it.

Don't they kill off the Direwolves because they are really expensive to have on screen

Summer - Winds of Winter. He didn't stand a chance

>Dany getting her Xth free army
>Osha killed off randomly, Rickon will as well most likely
>Direwolves killed off in the shittiest of ways just for minor shock value
>Umbers betraying Starks
>Ramsay being big bad for 2 seasons
>wasting Dinklage in sandniggerville
>character assassination of Jamie

the list goes fucking on, GoT is really turning into absolute shit

I remember reading a theory before where the Direwolves are meant to signify "Starkness (for lack of a better word)?" As retarded as the death was, I assumed the death of Summer meant that Bran lost a part of what made him a Stark, seeing as how he's responsible for Hodor's death, and poddibly more.

Fuck. And the wails just continue as it cuts to the rest of them running away...

Outside of Greywind and Lady who died that way in the books, yes. Shaggydog and Summer just got thrown to the wayside because of budget reasons. Meanwhile Dany's dragons are going to stick around in a crypt to never be seen, while the other one is off flying somewhere never to be seen, and when they do get to her at Westeros and them destroying things, they'll be killed off in an episode or two.

It's an old theory that the death of the wolf meant the death of the person.

Robb died and so did Greywind.
Lady died, but Sansa didn't because Nymeria was supposed to. With Arya become "no one" and Nymeria being a wild animal just like Arya.

As far as the show is concerned that doesn't mean anything unless they plan to kill Rickon and Bran soon too.

Please kill yourself

I thought Lady dying was supposed to symbolize Sansa becoming less of a Stark, by getting swept up with Joffrey and the Lannisters while Robb fought in the North

It symbolizes that too. Honestly the wolves have tons of symbolization. The show is just like hey look dey got some big ass wolves...oh shit they got some big ass wolves, budget cuuuut!

Good boy!

Its not a minor mention. Arya wargs into her wolf while shes blind in the house of black and white. She also wargs into a cat during the same time

arya regularly warged into her wolf when she dreamed, not just when she was blind.

>guys I posted it again

All the Starks have a telepathic bond with their wolves. Rickon is very young so he was more impressionable and acts angry and wild, this is why Ramsay calls Rickon wild in his letter despite there being no setup for it. Arya and Jon warg into their wolves at night, Arya's wolf is leading a megapack in the Riverlands and pulls Catelyn's corpse out of the river leading to her resurrection as a revenge zombie.

Either way, the wolves' and their owners' personalities influence each other. Arya's link to her wolf is a big reason she's utterly incapable of becoming no one.

Summer is over...kek
>bravo Nolan