Anyone attempted/know anyone that killed themselves over a girl...

Anyone attempted/know anyone that killed themselves over a girl? Think I'm heading that way wanna get other people's experience

Whatever she did to you its most likely not worth killing yourself over tbh

>being this cucked

>killing yourself over a girl
dont do it fam, do it for a better reason

"She" is not you OP.
If you lost her that doesn't mean your life ends. Live and get over it. Time will heal.

Why not kill HER instead? She probably deserves it.

Not worth it.

Only weaklings do that. Don't be a weakling.

World is full of women dude. You will get over and find even better. Been there.

Exactly this...bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks

How long did it take? What made you realise this girl is better than the old one? All I know Is, one day when I'm getting married, it's only because she didn't want to.

yeah my cousin killed himself over a girl.
At the funeral we were all so fucking angry with him
broke his mothers heart
destroyed his parents marriage
and the girl was still a slut

Fuck that's hard. Sorry man

you must be very young. The older you get the more you realize that women don't matter, even your wife.

Realize how fucking stupid that sounds OP.

"Why did he kill himself? Broke? PTSD? Incurable disease?"

"No, that one sad bitch got to him."

You are literally the product of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF YEARS of careful evolution, your ancestors ate fucking elephant bones and killed enemies and pillaged and wrote and loved and lost and procreated just to continue their bloodline and you're here to fucking END THAT EPIC MILLION YEAR STORY? How fucking depressing. I would be deeply fucking ashamed.

You're here to create. You're here to experience, and you're here to explore. And I'm here to tell you that there's WAY MORE TO LIFE THAN WHATEVER DUMB HOE HURT YOU OP DON'T BE A SUBMISSIVE BITCH MAN UP AND TAKE YOUR PRIDE AND MAKE HER REGRET EVERYTHING SHE EVER DID OR SAID YOU FUCKING GOD YOU GO OUT THERE AND CARPE FUCKING DIEM

So OP?

FUCKING CHECKED OP WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW

Reply you fucking faggot I wrote a whole paragraph for you

quads speak the truth

MAKE YOUR ANCESTORS PROUD

yeah a dude i knew hung himself in year 12, because the class slut wouldn't sleep with him. it was weird, he was heaps tall, and I assume well hung (tall dudes never have tiny dicks right?), so i dont understand why she turned him down at that party.

it's the only time ive heard of someone dying of hanging, in reallife (this was back in 97)

Last chance op I'm leaving after this

Don't know you brother, but think you just saved my life. Hope you sleep
Well tonight

No problem user. Goodnight.