I just sold Pokemon omega ruby on ebay, ok nothing unusal there. Then I notice it's a girl buying it...

I just sold Pokemon omega ruby on ebay, ok nothing unusal there. Then I notice it's a girl buying it, so after a bit of sleuthing I find out she's pretty cute, only lives a couple of hours way from me and she likes pokemon

So I've been thinking, if I were to leave her a handwritten note inside the game box telling her how beautiful she is and how a girl like her on my arm would make me complete, what are the chances she'd get back to me?

It seems like a romantic gesture and I've never even spoken with her, but I feel like I love her already because we share similar interests

Help a love torn user out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit man you are creepy as fuck

0 and she would probably give you a shitty ebay review about you being a creepy person.

Don't be a fucking retard OP just because you'd like it if a cute grill sent you a note like that doesn't mean she would.

You have a better chance getting away with kidnapping, rape and murder

Yeah don't do that.

Came to say this.

This is why I don't buy on craigslist.

OP is a fucking autist.

Hmm I should have known the bitterness of Sup Forums would shine. You guys jealous because I'm getting myself a qt3.14?

I would like some help writing the note however..I'm not a "natural" romantic :S

Please stop

>That ego.

Jesus you're retarded.

Top Kek

>being this creepy and desperate

came to suggest this

1) You're not love torn.

2) You have a genetically programmed desire to mate with a person you've never smelled or touched, because their face is a shape.

3) This is kind of creepy.

4) When you're ready to accept 1), 2), and 3) then you can proceed on the understanding that yes, men are creepy, and that's part of the cycle of life, but you don't give a fuck, so neither should she. This is sometimes called "confidence," and it's what you lack or you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums, pretending that your creepy boner is a lovetorn heart.

Do it, post results.

Pray tell how it's creepy? Girls LIKE romantic gestures and this is about as romantic is it gets

Why dont u give her the game by hand? If its near... U can try start talk about pokémon and invite her for a drink. Dont expect from her to much because u just sold her a game but who knows next?!

Print dick pic and insert in enveloppe. Bitches love dick pics in their packages.

This is obvious bait

Smug anime guy is right.

dont listen to 40yo basement dwellers,if you really want a girl, do it op,that how u get a q3.14, u have nothing to lose,

Build a dungeon in your house. Kidnap and hide her there. Eventually she'll learn to love you.

If you want to be as retarded aa you are, please dont write about how you are perfect for her en shes perfect for you. Just ask i she wants too grab food sometime, talk about 7th gen idk, then she finds out youre a fucking loser but ar least u got a date and then toure close enough to kiss her romantically

Look dude, cute idea. What you've gotta do, however, is look at it from her perspective. She's bought a game off eBay, in which the person she purchased it from has sent it to her, and obviously has her address. Said person with her address, turns out to be a total rapist and sends a creepy as fuck note. She now gets paranoid, and thinks some Pokemon spas wants to rape her and keep in tied up in a dungeon while he forces her to play Pokemon with her.

I don't and never will drink. It's really bad for the body.

Of course, OP, nothing unusual at all! Make sure you emphasize that you're dick is like a thick mushroom, and that if she chooses you to be her one and only then she can enjoy big cums from it.

Btw you're a loser for feeling love feels for a chick you've never seen and that, just because she loves Pokemon. Similar interestS... top kek

OP it's probably a present for somebody else you fucking autist

OP is fucking autistic

>Implying that the drink must have alcohol
U can drink a soda with her. Since u will never drink alcohol, u better leave her alone because u r fag... I mean a creepy fag

Either this is bait, or you have aspergers

Actually, OP, what a brilliant idea, you could go give her the game, talk about the new golden pikachu and brown pikachu and new rare pikachu, and she will be swooning with your knowledge of the pokemans, THEN you could trick her into thinking that you are taking her out to a film or something, BUT ACTUALLY, you are playing Pokemon Go with her!!! Then when you catch your 1560 CP pikachu she will suck your dick so that she can play with it. Genius

This.

>this is about as romantic as it gets

Surem why not? All that can go wrong is slight rejection and OP goes "Oh well" and forgets about it.

Try to not seem weird but by all means, go for it.

Just kill yourself before you become a creeper. Oops, too late.

If this isn't bait you definitely should do it
Best case scenario you meet the love of your life
Worst case scenario you dont

>It seems like a romantic gesture
see
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

>telling her how beautiful she is and how a girl like her on my arm would make me complete,
That would turn her off so hard

you are going based soley off how she looks and NO female on the entire planet would ever be flattered by this.

instead of telling her all that creepy shit you think is romantic, just write your phone number in there and put "coffee?" or some other stupid generic dating spot in your town.

First, stop being a delusional little shit and admit to yourself that you just want to fuck her and otherwise there is absolutely no substance to your feelings.

Honest people don't have to plan what they're going to say or remember what they said.

>Honest people don't have to plan what they're going to say or remember what they said.
>Being stupid means you're honest
This just makes people who dont understand just how shallow and selfish they are.

This is the correct answer.

makes them what.
thats not even a complete sentence wtf

If you insist to send her a note - the least creepy thing you can do is to write "wanna grab a coffe sometimes?"
Don't write that she's beautiful and shit, jesus christ.

>Try to not seem weird
ops entire plan is weird and creepy as fuck dude. whats wrong with u

What other interests besides Pokemon do you guys share? Restraining orders?

>falling for bait this hard

im saving this to post again.
this is golden bait.

this guy's right

Haha i'm sure this is bait. Do it and post results so we have sth to laugh. Similiar interests because she is buying Pokémon, you nigga are an virgin right?

Top kek

>a girl like her on my arm would make me complete

She probably bought it for someone else.

>Implying no one on Sup Forums is socially inept

Check'd and then I cringed

>:S

God, Sup Forums is worse than usual. Anyway, don't do that shit, user. If you can, try to meet her IRL and talk to her like, I dunno, about Pokemon? Or any ither thing, really. Just don't do that cringey shit.

And you're not love-torn.

She is probably buying it for her little brother or she is 12 and you get on pedophile watchlist

Inb4 she has never seen you and will get a message how much you love her etc... she will have massive stalker creep alert

This whole thread sounds like a bunch of great ideas.

>falling for bait in bait thread

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is
We're not all autistic basement dwellers like you user

This is fucking Sup Forums, user. I don't know who's being ironic and who's not.

Well you're an ass if you think what I said implies what you said

I don't even know what reaction pic to use...

Just hand deliver game maybe and start a convincing rather than being a stalker.

Kek read this op. Read this then don't harass your customer. How retarded and unprofessional are you?

Unless you're super attractive, she'll be creeped out and most likely pissed off as well. Don't do it. Unless you're hot then do it.

"Hey, I think it's pretty cool that you play Pokémon. If you'd like to talk, hit me up. [contact info]"

Anything wrong with this?

Or be alpha and send a printout of your dick

Isn't it obvious that op is a fucking sperg?

Fucking this.
You are not getting anywhere with that cringy lovey-dovey shit mang

Creepy beyond measure. Do not be surprised if cops visit.

Yes, she will never call you. You are fucking retarded, maybe go from time to time out and meet new people. And don't be an autist and maybe you won't become a creep wizard

Same kind of creep

Jesus christ man no. just get her number or something

She bought it for her boyfriend you cringy beta.

show us your face op, with timestamp

Tru

>Throwing in an emoticon just so people bite that little bit more

I like your style, but it is also my style. My style. What say you, swine?

>1/2 anons think my message is acceptable
I think I'd go with "chat" instead of "talk" though. "Talk" sounds too serious.

>gay

Write that you noticed they live near by, and ask if they would be interested in meeting up sometime.

Leave 100$ in game box

Chloroform. 60% at a time it works everytime

Your gonna look like a creep man

cute girls hear someone call them beautiful all the time, that shit doesnt work on them. they know they look good, and they dont want some neckbeard creeping them out.

you have a chance tho if

you hand deliver the game, she happens to answer the door, and you pull out super SMOOTH game when you hand the game over. the trick is not to treat her like a human and not a little girl love slave object (i know its difficult). if you can manage to strike up a small conversation with her at the door, and you can manage to make her laugh, then there is a change she might say yes to a date then and there.

protips: A. when you get there just tell her you wanted to take a road trip and figured this was a chance to see that part of town, never make any mention that you checked her out ahead of time within like, 5 years of knowing her. B. if you pay her a compliment, make it casual and mix it between your comments, dont say something like 'oh wow your the prettiest girl ever im so lucky to just be talking to you' that shit gives off a rape vibe and it will weird her out. C. you have to make genuinely smile at you and prolly have to make her laugh two or three times, and you have to propose a date right after you make her laugh. my suggestion would be that you ask her to show you around for the day or that she show you a nice restaurant or some place cool to go at night

bonus tip: if she takes you out with freinds you have to impress them all, get them all laughing at your jokes. if any of them dont like you they will sink you.

good luck and godspeed user

This

Way too fucking hars and too much effort, you'll get more of a reward jacking off than dealing with a 3D slut.

LOL!!

I love this mentality!!
It's hilarious how neckbeards and assorted basement dwellers think that because a cute girl likes video games or acts "quirky," that she is suddenly not going to mind dating a fat, sweaty, acne covered basementfag because you happen to like the same video games.

Your whole post reeks of being jaded.

>that she is suddenly not going to mind dating a fat, sweaty, acne covered basementfag because you happen to like the same video games.
Common ground is a catalyst for most meaningful relationships.

Having said that, although you're clearly salty as fuck at women rejecting you, you're right about the rest.