Trump is a god damned media genious. These shills in the MSM dont realize that the more air time you give him...

Trump is a god damned media genious. These shills in the MSM dont realize that the more air time you give him, no matter how negatively you spin it, the more popular he becomes. Trump has mastered the game of getting your attention and he has cnn eating out of hand. He will continue to say more and more ridiculous things so he stays at the top of the news feed. Congrats, mr. President.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FHQ?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the more popular he becomes
>every single poll in America is a liberal conspiracy
Pick two.

Check any poll youd like. It doesnt mean a thing. Trump is the third word out of every persons mouth. People are so obsessed with him that when they go to vote, he'll be the only candidate on their mind. Who is he even running against? Some lady who you never hear anything about. Americans vote familiarity and no one is more familiar than sir Donald trump

The MSM is aware of that concept actually. They don't care about that. They care about their ratings. And positive or negative spin, coverage of him improves it.

Most MSM is desperately trying to show him as unfit, losing, or even dropping out. Its a directed effort to make his chances of winning less great. But it does not work. 9/10 people will vote trump.

Why does he behave like a clown?

Closing your eyes and covering your ears won't prevent your train from crashing and burning. Will you be genuinely surprised if Trump loses in the most epic landslide in modern history? Or will you say "We all knew this was going to happen"

He's more like a girl who does creampie gangbangs with 50 guys.

Lots of attention for being outrageous and a big cunt

So many viewers.

Loses to who exactly? Hilarious Clinton? She'll be dead by October

ARE YOU THREATENING ME??

The simple fact is that Polls have never predicted a presidential outcome.

it's quantitative data, and it's ignored by scientists for a reason: Anonymous polls aren't answered truthfully.

you'd think that the one community that would understand that concept would be Sup Forums, but whatever, pretending to be retarded when you're trolling is half the fun right?

No no im unifying people.....to kill you.

>Loses to who exactly? Hilarious Clinton? She'll be dead by October

At this point he would lose to anybody, in the history of American politics nobody has had numbers this bad in August. Ever.

He knows it too. And he is fine with you fapping to it. Hes with you.

>it's quantitative data, and it's ignored by scientists for a reason
it's quantitative data, and it's ignored by Republicans for a reason

there i ftfy

yeah, no.

Data for ethnographic studies is usually collected in a Qualitative form now, Quantitative became a joke.

Kim kardashian or Bruce Jenner for VP? What about kanye? They're even bigger 'media geniuses'.

It's not that he has mastered anything. It's that most people in Merica are uneducated and relate to his sort of idiocy.

He doesnt get more popular, check the polls. The electoral college map is in favor of hillary

You mean since the "numbers" started sampling 15% more democrats?? You're right. It'd be impossible for a biased poll to show accurate numbers. Thats not what matters. What matters is driving his name into your head. Hillary fans will be so flustered that when they go to vote, they'll angrily check trumps name because they're so obsessed with saying TRUMP.

YEAH MOST AMERICANS ARE EVERYONE BUT ME AND THIS GUY. WE GET IT. WE'RE SPECIAL. WE HAVE SUCH PRIVILEGE OF EDUCATION THAT WE WILL DEFEAT THAT EVIL MEAN TRUMP WITH THE POWER OF LOOOOVE XD

>Anonymous polls aren't answered truthfully.

OMG bro, i always tell the truth.

sexeh 21 year old playboy bunny signing off.

Polls are not ignored zt all, polls are used extensively by political scientists to predict outcomes. See josh putnam who predicted 2x obama win thx to his polls

> There will never be a Brexit.
> All the polls show it strongly opposed.

>the more popular he becomes.

>Real Clear Politics
>Real Clear
>Real

look at the sources, genuis. Even fox news has Hillary ahead.

Thanks, Nigel. Vlad and I will be out your way for drinks later and we'll nail down that plan to get rid of Her.

Yes and Fox has been super supportive of trump. Fox news will go to any ends to defend trump.
Fox news is paid for by the trump campaign.
Fox news will always lean republican so it cant be true!
Fox news!
Fox news!

>josh putnam

predicts Trump will win.

where is your god now?

exactly and even their poll shows HIllary with a 10 point lead

Lol if you think the DMV wouldn't immediately field Bernie Sanders for an even more unholy stomping. Trump is like Sup Forums bragging about raping their little sisters. Shits entertaining to talk about but only the most literally retarded actually do it.

Hrc is detestable and gross and she's still going to absolutely embarrass him in the election.

>josh putnam
There is no God and you are mistaken.

twitter.com/FHQ?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>"I'm doing for you"
>I'm doing it for (You)

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

Trump obviously has very enthusiastic crowds at his rallies. And those fanatics love him but Trump seems to think that these rallies represent the populace as a whole. He's going to need about 70 MILLION trumphumpers to compete in the EC, filling stadiums just isn't going to cut it. He just can't see beyond what's immediately in front of him.

Educated whites are moving away from Trump in swarms in the last two weeks, ever since the DNC and that Capt Khan thing. Of particular note are Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida. It's starting to smell like even Georgia could go blue this election if the nigs have a good turnout there. The last Democrat to make Georgia blue was Clinton, the other one. The foul stench of landslide is already in the air and ignoring it won't make it go away.

I'm guessing that the trump supporters got triggered and abandoned ship?