Dam... so i feel really bad for beating a few church gyms and owning them...

Dam... so i feel really bad for beating a few church gyms and owning them. Like its probably kids that work hard for these gyms with their weak 800cp pidgeys. I wish i could take my pokemon out and give it back to them but i already put my pokeys in there. :(

OFN LMAOOO

yeah I am afraid we ruined the game for everyone

wtf where did you get so many feminists from

All these weak Pokemon

Jesus, no wonder I dominate everything in my path.

Using a program called Nox they are able to teleport to anywhere in the world instantly to catch Pokemon. Type in some coordinates, press go, teleport to desired location, click Pokemon, collect. Nothing hard about it. OP will be banned eventually when they decide to come down on these cheaters. Niantic is known for being ban heavy in their other games.

In other words, OP is a cheating faggot that wants to show us his Pokemon because he has no friends.

there is no pokemon collect in nox, he is probably using a bot

OP HERE. U MAD FAGGOT

How tho

I don't bot or teleport and I'm still kicking ass...

>valor
Killyourself

My little pink pride and joy

How does it feel to be cucks?

You're botting and you only have that? Did you even run the bot for 10 minutes?

Autism: The thread.

That's pretty obviously not the highest pokemon I have. You can see the scroll bar quite far down the screen. Secondly, I got a bot to tell me the IVs of my pokemon, not play my game.

Coordinates?

Hong Kong nigga

Oh, I've been using Los Angeles beach coordinates...not much luck.

Santa Monica is a good place, Hong kong, Sydney, and central London will get you all of the regional pokemon

What Program to use?
Never botted before

Shiftcodeyt