Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zdmg9QySDTs
streamable.com/1jych
streamable.com/ewb1o
streamable.com/9b4kz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does honor mean masturbate?

im tired of masturbating to her

It pronounced churches

youtu.be/Zdmg9QySDTs

that accent tho

>that accent tho

What is with it

I like lauren

>It pronounced churches
then why the fuck is it speelled like chvrches?

easier to find in google searches

w-wanna join me? let's do it a t the same time!

i think brandon is a paid viral marketer for them

he's doing a bad job

I want to bum her ringpiece off

well he's started memes and has kept them a daily thing for two years now. so i'm saying he isnt doing too bad

booty

Newbies are often surprised when Lavren holds an intermission to single out suspicious-looking males in the audience and call them out for potential rapes they might commit. When this happens, make sure not to shrink away or look ashamed, because that only feeds Lavren's bloodthirstiness. It's a well known fact that any man lectured by her will NOT be getting laid that night. Instead, make sure you cheer louder than everyone else once she's finished chastising a male (but DO NOT under any circumstances interrupt her while she's speaking unless you want to get thrown out) to get on her good side and avoid being singled out

this sounds hot

this actually happened last night, i need the fucking key man, where can i buy that

the campaign has backfired completely. no one in these threads talks about chvrches or their music. post lavren's butt

because it doesn't take a morn to realize that their popularity(somewhat) relys on lavrens qtness.

She's so cute in this picture

What a qt seductive little bitch. I wish it was my dick...

LAVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

They're trve kvlt

she has a top 10 albums list on her twitter

fucken awful taste

it's not awful but it's trying too hard

her top of the 90's is all right. it was made before they got popular on mtv, so i'd say it's more honest.

CVNT
streamable.com/1jych
streamable.com/ewb1o
streamable.com/9b4kz

Why do people (not just her) feel the need to share their top tens? No one gives a shit.