ITT: teams you hope get liquidated

ITT: teams you hope get liquidated

any updates on Javi Martinez to Burnley la?

but they don't exist anymore my irish friend

>Irish

KEK

I'm curious what a Romanian has against Burnley. I don't like them myself because they're a small, shitty yo-yo club that takes the place of a big team in the PL

You?

Fucking Burnley and Hull in the Prem this year, eugh

At least Boro are splashing the cash and have that mentalist Karanka to keep things interesting

Burnley are a proper old school club, sky babbies want generic nothing london clubs in the league instead

same, really, don't know what nationality has to do with ways of hating a team, i watch PL too, my indian friend

They are liquidated, would be funny if Sevco went down too though

would like nottingham and leeds back desu famalam
so are southampton and everton, but you don't see them constantly fighting for relegation, relegate, promote ad nauseam

Really wanted Wednesday in. Fuck Hull.

Kek, alright

Yeah, they are both already down. At least the top of the league will be good, because the relegation 'battle' won't be

It's for the best, every gamethread involving them would be >le hillsborough XDDD spam

Half of the shitty northern clubs need to be expunged. Burnley is one of them.

Forest, Wednesday and Leeds belong in the EPL way ahead of a dead-end northern nothing club like Burnley.

this

Then why aren't they? Oh that's right, because they're 3 shit nothing clubs that are incompetently run.

>muh history
>muh big away following

Burnley are a more relevant club than Forest, Wednesday and Leeds in the 21st century, that is a fact. Those 3 clubs are in the same tier as Huddersfield and MK Dons, not PL teams like Burnley

Maybe if they embraced their shitty unfashionable nature like Stoke and focused on trolling the league they'd have some value, but instead they're going to hoard their PL money and get relegated in April

They used the PL money last time to improve the stadium, training facilities and build to the future.

Burnley are playing a smart, long term game guided by a very good manager in Dyche. Rather than gambling on overpriced players, they're using the money to grow the club so they don't have to yo-yo in future

>Southampton
>a proper old school club

no.

Sheffield Wednesday's fanbase is an undiluted cancer and you would hear about how good of a club Wednesday is every day. Scrap that. Every hour.

And, despite only having 4 years to rebuild, they can still outplay and beat Celtic. You can't make this shit up

leeds united

again

Next season m8. Fessi and Abdi will get them up.

At least it should be funny watching Hull do a Derby

>Burnley are playing a smart, long term game guided by a very good manager in Dyche.
"Deciding you're going to go down immediately and not bother fighting" is not a smart game.

Going straight back down.

WE LOVE YOU BURNLEY
WE DO
WE LOVE YOU BURNLEY
WE DO
WE LOVE YOU BURNLEY
WE DO
OH BURNLEY
WE LOVE YOU

I realistically think U REDS aren't going down this season. Tell me how deluded I am

Dave Fishwick smugs at your faggotry, OP.

Hull, Fullham, Olympiacos

Getafe, UCAM Murcia, Villarreal.