TL;DR : family is against me and i am on a timer

TL;DR : family is against me and i am on a timer

it started when my sister walked into my room out of nowhere with this disgusting grin on her face and scratches her arm until blood red while im playing and starts screaming for help. she runs to my mother and says i did this shit. now my family is calling the police on me and saying that I hit my sister and my mother, since i live in a fucking cucked country that caters to the females need the cops comes over and takes me in over the night to sort out the case. my sister story doesnt hold up and i get let go.

I was working during all of this and messed up. I let my mother have my creditcard during my workhours and she went out and spent all of my savings. Now she is doing whatever she can to kick me out but legally she can't until im done with highschool. So now i am in a position where i have no money left , cops are on my ass 24/7 since they are just responding to my familys "distress" call and I have 1 year to move figure all of this shit out before they can kick me out for good.

please give me a hand about this situation this isnt how i figured i was going to transcend into adulthood.

Mount a defense and try to get out ASAP. Let them have nothing from you and always try to keep the law on your side.

Humble beginnings. The optimal thing would be if you could find a workplace that supplies living quarters, like a bed and breakfast or something. From there you can save up until you can afford to rent somewhere, and you start looking for a job you would prefer over what you have. Accept job and rent new place. Self sustaining and out of the shithole you live in now. Thoughts on this?

I posted this story a while back and someone said stay until you can't anymore for the sake of spite, which i thought was a pretty good solution for both food and sleep.

I am currently looking for a job but since all interviews will start at september (weird) so i am forced to live of my montly income of 100 euro that the goverment provides.

run.

don't respond to this image

That's a tough one. If you live in an expensive area and you have no other choice, you may look up statistics for employment in other cities or areas. Living expenses can also be drastically cheaper in some areas. Basically just trying to find ways to increase your options. I'm not sure how education works in your country, but maybe you could apply to some universities and scholarships. If your country doesn't do that very often, I'd look into international studies. If you're lucky, you might find a university that will offer accommodation (for money of course) and scholarships / loans. I live in a welfare state where I can get around 15-20000 Euros as scholarships and loans per year, I'm not sure what the terms are for foreigners. Worth a check at the very least, right?

You could do something

Kek

I am 18 and at the last year of highschool and the second i am my graduation they can kick me out hence me being at a timer

What the fuck did you do to make your family hate you so much?

Where do you live

YOU RASCAL!

>wake up
>sister walks up to me
>hurts herself

:I

sweden

Stop browsing Sup Forums and start looking up every company you can think of, big or small, that you are looking for vacancies. If you don't know how to do that well, Google it. They won't always state their vacancies, especially when it's just happened or if it's privately owned so get in touch with them.

Is she autistic or did you really piss her off or something?

>Nordic welfare state
>not going to uni for free scholarships and loans

have legit walked to 30 stores and will print out more to increase my chances. thanks!

We have never really been close, hasnt got the time to ask her why she did it but she is always shouting for help when i am near her to make my life hard

As part of Sweden being a welfare state, doesn't it have a system that takes care of people who fall out of the system? Her i Norge prøver staten å skaffe deg jobb, og imens du er arbeidsløs så får du nok til å overleve. Ikke nok til god teknologi og sånt, men mye mer enn 100 Euro per måned.

det stämmer, men jag vill inte vänta tills jag blir utslängd från hemmet för att söka hjälp.

Jeg ville ha slått opp penger til kamera som du setter et sted og finner søsteren din når hun gjør noe slikt igjen. På den måten vil politi aldri tro på hennes anklagelser om deg.

Filmer*

jag har ett videoklip på henne när hon erkänner att hon ljög om allt. men det skyddar bara mig ifrån anklagelser.

Simply show your hands and nails do some dna stuff

tehen confront your sister or bluff about shooting a vid while she was doing it and you let her a chance to retract , but you have to a god tier acting act anyway good luck man

>fuck punctuation

I explained it on swedish but basically i have it on camera when she said that i didnt do it and she did to put me in jail but that doesnt save me from anything but accusations from her side.

Justpay some mudslimes to rapeyour sister
Not like its uncommon

Get outta there any way you can. Find work on a farm or plant nursery. Don't they have social service offices for people? Try asking them for assistance.

Yeh it's not like everything was hunky-dory and you were all best buds, then when you're sister hurts herself out of the blue your mom becomes a complete and total cunt to you. They must've already hated you for a long fucking time.

So, to restate the question: why does your family hate you so much?

my sister and me hasnt had a conversation since '09 because we are just connection and my mother has always been on my sister side

i guess the tension started when i was together with this girl and since then they changed from passive hating me to openly stating that they are going to put me and jail