>inb4 nsa
>inb4 hax
>into of a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-android-virus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> We notice your phone is damaged 28,1%
Only a retard would fall for this redirection pishing

Exactly... But why is this ad now showing on the homepage??

It only shows for niggers.

Seems legit

Im getting the same shit. Thought my phone was hacked. All i can say is avoid the home page and go directly to the boards you browse

Seriously. Anyone else getting these autistic ads?

just go into settings and reset your homepage

quick OP click the button as your fagdroid is infected!!!

I don't have it. You're infected. Format and reinstall everything.

You may actually have something on your phone that is putting the adverts there. Reinstall your phone.

Nice b8 fagggot. I have the same issue too and just bought my so 2 days ago and this started to show up. Never downloaded a single thing either.

Well OP it's one of four things:
>You have a virus now, user.
>NSA
>hax
>You're just a faggot.

No I'm just getting these ads as well. Only within the last 30 mins. I dunno wtf is going on.

Ok mate you just leave it there. Its completely normal.

whats the last app you installed

>my stuff is new so it can't break
3/10 made me reply

>Not using Clover

Just installed a new Rom. Stock Android official marshmallow. So this must be Sup Forums

any1 has full url?

Where are you getting the adverts? I dont get any so I doubt its Sup Forums.

then i doubt thats actually stock rom

I actully just finished updating a ton of apps on my phone. Could that be responsible?

Actually, this might be more serious... If only some people are getting them, a lot of people might have been hacked. Maybe a zero day or a popular site is starting to host malware. I'm happy this isn't happening to me. To people that are getting this, can you try and trigger it with other sites?

Only happens on Sup Forums.no other site for me, been browsing everywhere else and get 0 ads like this

Just did this on my phone
same thing happened WTF?
Only happened once then i poped the battery out of my phone. when back to Sup Forums and its not there but know I'm getting Ads in weird place's
I haven't installed ANY apps for months,
This is Crazy.

please dump a list of apps you've updated
(also please copy the full url)

Browsing sites like manga here triggers it for me as well as Sup Forums.

clear your history and cashes from the past week and that should fix it I had the same problem

what browser are you using?

Where are you getting the other ads? Other websites? Sup Forums might actually be hosting something malicious, at least that's my idea... It would explain why only some people are getting it, the others are unaffected by whatever shit Sup Forums has on it's back.

Chrome

anyone getting this in a browser oher than chrome?

Yup.. Samsung browser can confirm I'm getting it

Weird ads on Sup Forums like not the Normal jlist ads at all, Stuff Like Buy this fitness Product or The "this person pisses of doctors find out why"

And a few other places have add that shouldn't

Here: ill post screen shots bc I'm lazy.

I'm getting the same shit too

Im on Chrome but dont get any adds.

Just a thought, but has anyone talked to Sup Forums yet?

U from Norway?

reset homepage and post if it gets back

I posted a few days ago and I got a temp ban for not your tech support. Fucking cucks over there. Just asked is anyone else getting this

2:
In hindsight I should have just written it out. W/e.

Im only getting in on 4chans home page, no where else.

Forgot to put a space next to Sup Forums my bad

>The viruses will spy your phone

I've had it on Sup Forums too, IIRC happened when I misclicked on one of the fuckin ads.

I've factory reseted my phone to fix it, fuckin hassle

This happens whenever I view stupid links on facebook.

Go to your Settings>General>Storage>Under apps find your Chrome app and press the "Clear data" button.

try clearing browser data

any1 getting it on firefox?

malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-android-virus/

Alright did that, but it didn't work. Now I just go straight to the boards to browse.

Just fixed this Anons.
Go to your Apps>Running>Internet>Clear Cache.
Not sure where it came from, probably some bad link on the chan.
It also helps to clear data from browser and clear website permission.

Clear your mother fucking cache faggot reboot phone and suck a load out your dads cock.
Garlic bread.

The n word

Try using a separate browser

Delete history and cache to remove cookies.
>lrn2chrome

Don't know about you, but whenever I get those popup messages, I GTFO of the browser and immediately clear the browser data. I don't know what happens when you press "ok" on the popup message, but if it works anything like viruses on a PC, it probably infects your phone.

Computer repair fag here. Same thing happened to me a year or so ago. My case it was a flash player free or some shit. it was installed on two devices. Fake app

I do the same as well, although clearing data on Chrome still hasn't done anything to fix the problem. I'll try using a different browser as an user here suggested, but I'm glad that it's not just me getting that fucking pop-up.

Thats what you get for not using clover

A follow up to my post. Moral of the story. I removed the fake flash (fake adobe flash) app on my devices and the ads went away. The F icon on the app shortcut looked a lot like the real adobe flash icon.

Well, don't know then. It's worked for me.

I get this shit a fuckton on my iPhone and not just on 4chin, almost every link I click redirects me once or twice before I can open it.
I tried looking for solutions online, but haven't found anything that works. Anyone got ideas?

Have you already tried one of those malware scanners of android? Normally they help you out with such shit, though I can't know since I've never gotten anything like that on my phone yet.

Yep

>Using android
>Not using clover
Autistic

Yeah, I've used like 3 different apps to scan my phone of any viruses or problems, but they all said I'm clean. Maybe it's the website? I'm still unsure, but as I've said, at least I'm not alone here with the problem. I'll keep clearing data and such.

>clover
What the heck is that, a sandbox for android?

the one and only good Sup Forums browser thing on android, you won't find it on playstore though

Yeah shit is going on and someone is responsible.

You have adware that attaches itself to browsers.

While you could have been retarded and installed it as an addon for some program... there is a chance that it's completely harmless and does nothing but include ads in your browser. (Assuming you have some kind of antivirus)

There is always a chance that your machine has been compromised way more than you think.

Best course of action would be:

TURN OFF INTERNET
Make copy of all files that you need
Copy files to USD drive
Delete windows
Install clean windows
Install anti virus
Connect to internet

gl OP

> Work at home fag here

It's not malware, it's fucking faggot ad providers using .js to get hits. I don't know jack shit about code, but it was explained to me that it's a kind of "loophole" in mobile browsers that they exploit.

There is also an exploit floating around, something to do with cache change for phones. If I recall correctly it's nothing serious, just plain text change.

You literally don't know shit about this.
I would expect as much from Sup Forums , but I mean seriously...
These are mobile Android browsers being exploited and Sup Forums is probably hosting whatever these faggots are getting infected with. Removing it won't help that much if they just pick it up again, it's not like using antimalware to remove it give you some sort of immunization... Please Sup Forums for once stop being dumbfucks and try to do something about this.

i figured this would be a good thread for this, when i connect to my wi-fi on my laptop (windows 10), my wifi says "unidentified network -- no internet access",problem is, im connected to wifi.

Randomly get the same thing when using Chrome in my phone. Annoying as fuck.

go to whatever the thing is called and login to your ISP thing (192.smth.smth(it should be written in the manual)) you'll be able to enable the wifi through there

if the wifi works on your mobile then idk

sorry for the fucked english

yes the wifi works on every other device in the house. I don't think it's a wi-fi issue, i think its a computer/windows issue

check the settings, you can allow certain devices to access the wifi
had the same problem, somehow it started to work by itself

thanks, gonna try it later. now im on mobile