All will be black owned soon , black bred males and females , , niggers everywhere , hot big cock niggers...

all will be black owned soon , black bred males and females , , niggers everywhere , hot big cock niggers , in tight white assholes , willing or unwilling will be sodomized.
I'm going to post pics of niggers with white girls ,niggers fucking willing white males , brainwash all these young summerfags into loving seeing niggers cocks in white girls , making it seam acceptable to be gay for black men

K

I'm like a cancer , I am AIDS , I'm spreading everywhere , every thread ,, niggers niggers niggers ,

It'll never work. You'll just make them hate blacks more.

Sage

Love it ,

Not if they see how sexy it is to serve , started with just pics of hot girls with blacks this morning , moved onto a bit of cuck an sissy stuff , I know how young people can be twisted , they only need to cum once with a pic of a girl next to a black cock and its with thenm forever , vest thing they know they want to be the guy on his knees in the pic

who is this

I don't know , sorry

fucking derp.

Then ill kill some niggers. Andd your kike ass.

Fuck off Sup Forums

I don't care , there will be white summerfags seeng what I post and wanting to be this guy tied to the bed , not tonight , but in a few years when they think why they can't get a hardon for a girl he will realise his his deepest fears , he is a sissy cuck for BBC . , it's in your head now too .. How long before it gets to you , next time you have sex you'll be thinking about black cock ,

This will be all you white boys soon

that condom
>i don't want to be a single mom

Take that condom off , and when he has cum get it forced into a white boys mouth

moar?

8muses
/ album /
illustratedinterracial_com-comics/the-class

the rightful place of the white man is on his knees.

More

I dream of being fucked by BBC while my gf watches

my wife certainly can't resist a good hard big black cock. she meets his bull couple times a week for good breeding ;)

this guys posting again. this black bull unfortunately is totally straight but my wife has made me suck couple cocks and getting fucked by her bull and we are currently looking for black bull who can fuck me too

Wow... RIP /b

goddam xoe fuck off

fuck off plugmarketing

lies

Every whiteboi needs to just accept their fate.

>delusions.

in a century or two of breeding black and mixed women, there will be no more black race. your race will murder and kill itself into extinction while you're children go through natural selection.

black pop in america already fallen from 14% to 12% due to abortion and murder. top killer of blacks? is blacks.

But Black Lives Matter bro. Them whiteys are whats gettin them.

22 points plus triple word score plus 50 points for using all my letters, game's over i'm outta here.

as a white boi, i'm so fucking proud of whites for giving into the superior black man! the age of consent needs to be lowered significantly for black men on white bois and girls, and should be raised very high for white on white sex, that will guarantee all whites get blacked!

Haha, mfw there is like 10 of these threads on Sup Forums right now kek.
But yeah I still hate niggers

That actually looks nice as fuck. Neatly shaven, smooth and clean. 10/10, would try it

Kys

How can you live with yourself
You will die a painful death.

Submit to the BBC

Oh
Because with blacks you don't have to clean for anal
They never bathe, so no one will even notice

Wish some bbc would fuck my wife

P O O R A T T E M P T A T K I K E S H I L L I N G

Fucking hell. I'm white and I'm way smaller than the white guy in that pic... FUCK I want to throat that BBC.

sure do you goy

As well,as lowering the age of concent for blacks to have sex with whites , white mums should start very early introducing strong black males to their kids , allowing their young sons to play dress up ,with their young male cousins , get them curious about each other , even encourage them to be gay

Have kik to chat about this?