Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

What are the most redpilled jobs?

Or do IT or biology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c_STKjrN_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Electrical. You always always have a job.. and good money if you into mining

Plumbing
youtube.com/watch?v=8c_STKjrN_g
Seriously though you can earn a lot doing plumbing but be prepared to be on the road a lot if you go house to house. Or prepare for companies being shitty with you. Outside of work you can make another decent buck by fixing things for neighbours and friends.

electricians are always in demand as nowadays they're considered blue collar. However there isnt anything blue collar about making 45 bucks an hour and not getting fat sitting behind a desk. My dad's a plumber and is in semi-retirement at age 55.

>implying IT and Accounting jobs aren't reliable

Imo IT offers you a lot of room to grow in a company if you're the leading type, and as technology becomes more and more integrated into our lives he need for IT jobs is just getting higher and higher.

Do you want to work with your hands? Electrician. Want to sit at a desk? Accounting. I'm an Aviation Electrician

If you be a Jew accounting
If not a sparky

I don't know what the economy is like in the US right now, but in Canada it's shit. There isn't a lot of jobs right now. But it's a good idea to do the 9 month Electrician course now, bc in a years time it's expected to be more work.

Source: am unemployed Electrician

IT everywhere is an overwhelmed industry with people who are qualified. Going into IT now is a crapshoot if you're wanting a career with lasting options.

Money but hate job -> Accounting

No Money but love job -> biology

Money + kinda like your job -> IT

Electrician, shortage on the market, good money, accountancy is boring

Isn't electrician the short school experience? Isn't it like 2 years and all the others like 4 years?

Biology.
Accounting is boring af.
IT will jobs will be filled up in a few years imo.
Electrician pays meh.

Course length is irrelevant. It's job demand, average pay etc that do.

The bare minimum is 2 years but you and any company you work for benefit more if you go the whole 4 years. Electricians also have the benefit of being apprentices which is easier on the wallet. I did it and I love my job.

Do you have to be union to be an electrician?

You are talking about taking a two-year wiring course at a college versus an Electrical Engineering degree?

Depending on where you live (I'm in Australia) a first year qualified electrician with enough work can make anywhere from 50-80k.

Electrician

Depends on country. US? I got no clue.

>redpilled
Fuck off back to

if you are asking this question i can see you lack the brains and passion for biology.
only option for you is to become on of the countless drones nowadays who are trying to make it with IT and software development.

you probably doesnt have what it takes to get dirty with animal insides or the infinity of time required for studying , writing scientific articles or teaching to students

> assuming people need passion for a job.

More like what is your favorite flavor of cock.

A friend of mine will end his bachelor studies in a month. He is like average in grades, nothing too special. He applied alot and got a jobinterview as software consultant.

... the average starting salary is 45k € a year... thats amlost 4000 € a month... with a bachelors degree...

Apparently Business Informatics is the thing to study.

accounting, you'll make more money and if you're not retarded you have ways of getting better paying places of employment

wow , if you don't have at least a very good interest in biology it would be hell for you I promise it... check the statistics , just how many people start and finish university in the field of biology less than 1/6 th

Massage Therapy, user. Happy endings are $$$.

(In Aus) 3 years at uni to be an accountant, no smarts required. 4 years treated like shit to be an electrician, some minor smarts required. Electrician working hard for anywhere between $60k - $100k. Accountant in office doing fuck all, anywhere between $40k - $100k. Your call.

Forgetting the fact an electrician in Aus can earn those figures in first year. Anything above 55k for an accountant takes extra credentials or years of experience or a real fluke of landing a job.

Be a machinist. Great pay. In demand job. Steady employment.

Work for rail. I literally watch netflix most shifts, and get payed $34.72/h in Melbourne.

Proof

>IT will jobs will be filled up in a few years imo.
I told my father this when he recommended me to study informatics.

He said they have been saying exactly that since the 80s. 5 years later it was very easy to find a job. Work as a management consultant now.

melbourne train networks
must be doing nightshift.

IT here. You're not going to be making a ton of money but it's better than a lot of options, and the pay tends to be proportionate to your time on the job. They also care less about degrees and more about certifications and experience with different platforms. Get in with the right kind of place and you can work from home and only go in for hands-on stuff. Can also make some good money on the side dealing with smaller businesses on one-off contract jobs like setting up a new server or firewall for a flat fee. I charge $150/hour for that kind of work, but it's not steady income.

Depends on where you live. Here in Australia, diplomas in any discipline of IT will start you off at about 35k a year with about 5 years experience needed to hit at least 50k whilst a few simple certificates in business will start you at 40-45k just doing admin/reception duties leading up to 60k.

That's at 7PM. Depends on the station in how busy it will be. At that station (won't say which), I control the Platform Information Display, and do ticketing sales. When trains come every 30min and there's no customers, it's a pretty sweet fucking job.

Only issues are when trains are being severely delayed, then I actually have to pay attention and do some work. Train controllers are quite fond of cancelling services to get better KPI's. That or some cunt dies on a train, at MY station.

Learn a skill and get good at it, and you will never have to worry much about a job. Get whatever related certifications are related to that skill, and keep them up to date. Skilled people in any trades are harder to find and harder to replace. I'm a mechanic (technician) at a dealership in the US...i keep my ASE's in date, as well as work towards the few I dont have yet and constantly doing the dealer training. Never gonna be super rich, but I make decent enough money to realistically have everything I want(nice house and land, fast car, big truck, four wheelers, small boat, ect). I never worry about having a job, I can walk out today and would be surprised if it took me more than a week to start turning wrenches somewhere else

This is accurate. Developer and only kind of like it. The money is nice, though. Paid off $30,000 debt in less than a year.

can a felon work at your type of job ?

A few decades ago in the 80's, it was considered worse than McDonalds to work for. People only got jobs there that couldn't anywhere else.

We still have people from that era, and fuck are some of them retarded. There are literal sperglords in some very comfortable positions, and very special people pulling 75k a year for doing not much more than turning up to work.

I have no doubt a felon could do the job. You were stupid enough to do the crime let alone get caught; but there are quite simply potato's that do the job because its just that fucking easy. Today though, it's difficult to get in. It's the hardest part. My job is customer service. Depending on your crime, say if it's a dangerous driving charge, they would overlook it.

Driving trains is where the money is really at though, 104K base salary, with penalties and overtime easily exceeding 130k.

Electrician. Everybody is going for white collar jobs now, there's good money in trades

>biology
It's only if you love wjat you're doing. Chances are if you're debating bio vs plumbing and electrical as careers, you're not smart enough for bio

Good to know.

You want a job that can't be outsourced. An eletrician's job is hands-on. you can't fix an electrical problem from 1000 miles away. but accounting jobs can be done remotely. I do he accounting for our UK office from the US and sooner or later someone will be doing my job from India.

Don't go into IT. You allways have to learn new stuff.
And there is so much stuff.
When they search someone they seach someone with x years of experience of a b c d skill . Miss one skill and you are out.

I would take a job where the knowledge don't change so much. Thats becouse when you are an expert you are an expert forever. That doesn't count for IT.

You asked this last night bro. If you enjoy outside at times and hands on do electrical work. If you enjoy lazy and sucking cock accounting.

IT companies are importing foreigners via H1B visas to push down wages.
I'd say it's going to get shittier.