I just heard Donald Trump say Obama created Isis

I just heard Donald Trump say Obama created Isis...

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-secret-history-of-isis/
quora.com/How-did-ISIS-form-When-and-where-did-ISIS-begin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did.

He did.

Well that was a short thread.

FUCKING CHRIST.

He sure as fuck enabled it and didn't try to stop it.

Who else agrees with Trump tho?

yeah, Trump is right

Of course he tried to stop it. He opened up the borders to welcome them in as family. What more could he have done?

Where?

Yea there was something about the American government deciding to sell firearms to the people who supply the ISIS militants with weapons n shit, not like this totally hasn't happened before with the US. Come live in New Zealand, it's much safer.

At least Trump didn't send 400million across seas.

Everyone knows Dubya created ISIS in 2003 when he -liberated- Iraq.

Donald is a idiot. If you didn't know that then you're an idiot to.

That was just to show them how nice we are and how much free shit they can get if they come to the US.

naaaah

So basically everyone who doesnt agree with you is an idiot. Thats a rational stance.

Well, george bush jr created isis, but obama did not help things.

"Everyone" knew the world was flat for thousands of years too. I suppose because the masses believe, it becomes truth.

According to a PBS documentary "The secret history of ISIS", Obama have a great role in the formation of ISIS

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-secret-history-of-isis/

I'm super smart. It's tremendous.

>You're an idiot to
>an idiot to.
>idiot to.
>to.

Donald trump is a very sick individual. I simply cannot understand why people can't see that..!

There's a fuckton more to it than that.

>Obama enabled but didn't create
>ISIS is basically Iraq's branch of al Qaeda
>al Qaeda wasn't able to establish a branch in Iraq until Saddam Hussein was deposed because Saddam killed terrorists dead
>The US got the ball rolling for ISIS (dammit Bremer) but can't take all the credit
>The Shiite and Alawite led governments can take most of the credit for causing the Sunni disenfranchisement

So as usual with Trump, kinda but not really. Pic's for him.

Now youre gonna tell us about your four digit IQ. And yet, here you are, wasting your great intelligence on the ass end of the internet. Good work.

>be USA
>dislike foreign government/group
>for geopolitical reasons be unwilling to commit to conventional warfare against said government/group
>that's ok, somebody else wants to fight said government group, we can just arm+train+materially support them! What could possibly go wrong?
>newly armed foreign puppets go rogue and turn out to be even bigger problem than the government/group we were fighting to begin with

The broken record of American foreign policy from the end of the second world war to today.

He's just bored, rich and baiting the world.

He did.

We keep destabilizing Syria so that Russia can't build a pipeline to the Mediterranean.

We all are. Your point?

your wasting your time dude, The Average American doesn't understand half of what you just wrote, because of homeschooling.

the other half, that go to college have no interest in foreign politics or history. Lib arts students dont care about your mansplaning.

WRONG. The GOP and the Republicans created ISIS.

>derp

quora.com/How-did-ISIS-form-When-and-where-did-ISIS-begin

n

Everyone knows bush did it.

Kektus, not anymore. Triggered train running now.

Put Reagan created ISIS
Isis is alqueda central 2.0 btw

Well they're here now so who cares. Just sit back and enjoy the global keks they provide.

Oh you!

Reagan created al Qaeda, Bush killed Suddam who was preventing al Qaeda from being in Iraq, al Qaeda created ISIS, ISIS rebels against the main al Qaeda cells which were weakened by the death of Osama bin Laden.

ISIS was founded in 1999 you mongs

If you go back far enough im sure some nigger can be blamed for the whole thing. And if not, we can invent one. Get rid the history books, put everything online and we can change history to make it whatever we want as often as we want.

All of these terrorist organizations have been created by republican leaders.

>lrn2history and lrn2google faggots

>your wasting your time
>your wasting your
>your

>*You're
>You are
Nice way to completely invalidate everything you just typed by looking like the insult(s) you used.

He is right though. America sucks dick because of all the decisions are made with money in-mind.

tbh, while Trump is gigantic piece of shit, Obama and friends didn't do jack shit until months after ISIL pretty much abolished the Syria/Iraq boarder and declared their own holy, clandestine litterbox.

Wait, are you implying half of America is hone schooled? Or are you implying our massively underfunded public education system is some how better than homeschooling? I wasnt homeschooled, but i learned jack shit in the public schools.

One could make the case that since obama was weak to act in syria at the beginning this allowed isis to flourish.

Yeah, but it was unknown until 2003. And nearly harmless until '04.

Yeah, you're totally right. Except for the whole history books thing.

This is exactly what happened in Afghanistan.

>Hate Russia
>Mujahadeen fighting Ruskie's in Afghan Rock hole? Sure!
>Train some of their best fighters to fight Russia (one of those guys is Osama Bin Laden btw)
> Beat Russians, HURRAY!
> No internal support, fuck you guys, we're not even bothering to come pick up our weapsons we gave you
>Taliban
~ 10 years
> USS Cole gets attacked
> WTF? We're bombing Yemen
~ 1 year later
> Jet fuel burns steel
> We're going back to war!
> Fight Mujahadeen now Taliban. Decide fuck it, fightin everybody
> Fight Iraq
> Fire entire army, send everyone and their guns to the unemployment line
> They don't like each other, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
> Convince the Sons of the Iraq to stop blowing people's brains out by giving them cash money.
> Pay, arm , and train Sons of Iraq to protect themselves.
> Obama enters office. "Nuri Al Malaki, you gotta take care of your own country. Iraq can't turn to America for money assistance anymore"
> Nuri starts beating, jailing, and just plain ol terrorizing Sheih (like the Sons of Iraq)
> Sons of Iraq say "where's my money?"
> Nuri "Fuck you, here's jail"
> SoI "fuck you, we're Isis now"
> Amerifags: better get our guns!

It's all one big cycle.

Easy there orwell

Homeschooling, at least where i did it, required you to complete the entire textbooks for each field, whereas when i was in public school we frequently only made it halfway through the textbooks. Not making any specific point, just thought it was relevant.

Yeah that was pretty retarded, only religious nuts get homeschooled.
I wish I was homeschooled my parents couldn't afford it though. So they gave me high dose amphetamines and sent me into public school. I've learned far more on my own than I ever did in school.

> (OP) (You)
>tbh, while Trump is gigantic piece of shit, Obama and friends didn't do jack shit until months after ISIL pretty much abolished the Syria/Iraq boarder and declared their own holy, clandestine litterbox.

ISIL THANK YOU, SOMEONE ELSE AGREED.

Well, Obama is friends with Adam Reed...

Everything is moving online. Before long it will be. Then some basement dweller with a history book will be screaming to skies and everyone will call him a misinformed, tinfoil hat wearing douche bag.

They are not isis

Sure, but it would be a pretty weak case. There were plenty of other nations involved in Syria, Russia included, so laying the blame at Obama's feet due to inaction would also result in the blame being layed at the feet of Putin and other world leaders.

Yeah unless you have one of those granola christian moms, himeschooling is tough tits.
Same here or at least a private school, but fuck that shit is costly. But you pay for quality.

He did.

This is relevant

>>DERP

Was gonna write exactly this...but

protip: Bush isn't running for president.

Nah, fact checking in regards to history is still done with hard copies, and will continue to be done with hard copies for a very long time.

When paper printing was the new way to record information, people still checked what was chiseled in stone before printing it in books.

Inb4 Osama bin laden was the reason ISIL wasn't as big as it is now.

Not at the beginning. This was solely america's fault. They begged for help to dispose assad, and this was during the arab spring. We helped in Libya but not syria? We helped kick out and ultimately kill ghadaffi or whatever

What exactly is it you think was happening in Baghazi?
You still haven't realized Obama was using Benghazi to ship captured Libyan weaponry to Syria through the Turks?
Still haven't figured out that the weapons were being shipped to ISIS to take down Assad and remove an Iranian proxy from the space between Israel and Saudi Arabia?
Open your eyes, kiddo

I hope you're right.

I guarantee Obama's term was worse.

So you're voting for the mentally handicapped compulsive lying murdering sex offender excusing cunt that can't even run 2 email accounts let alone a country?

>fox news

Bush debt/spending vs Obama debt/spending

Trump only gained popularity because he was saying the same stupid shit every ignorant butthurt american was feeling. But he's turned the "say stupid shitometer" up to 11 and he's lost most of the reasonable republicans. Now he's just left with the radical ignorant right. Not enough to be president pal.

>Literally controlled by the DNC MSNBC, CNN, and other Shill networks.

Nice one retard.

checked!

>making election predictions in august
Wew
Checkd by the way

The beginning was a few years before Libya and Syria. A certain coalition of forces invaded a small middle eastern country named Iraq, remember?

It is obvious that America is to blame for ISIS becoming a thing, but as far as how powerful they are now? That was a group dumbassery.

He did

All those adjectives makes you look like a gigantic retard.
And yes, Hillary could be a convicted baby rapist and would still be an objectively better choice than trump on the basis that she isn't a climate denier.

69 96 +9999 quads
bruh

Nice bait bro.

Damn it Moon Moon

You get quads but are still persuaded by what you see and hear on the news.

Not at all remember the red line? We could have went in and made the area stable. Or more stable

I just read ISIS is retreating on all fronts.

What a clever plan that would have been, for Obama to destroy ISIS right before the election....

She's winning big time. Accept it. Get over it. Deal with it.

You realize you replied to a Hillary supporter, right?

Your best insult being "a giant retard" makes you look like a giant retard.
>climate denier
Instant autist.

>nice bait
Retard

He is a hillary supporter, so no.

Damn user. Lethal burn.
I need some aloe after that and I support HRC.

What exactly is wrong with the phrase "climate denier"
Besides its not "climate change denier" of course.

Good response, hope you didnt overheat your brain on that one.

Retard

Outstanding.

Yes. Because opinions are much worse than 5 decades of a (Clinton) crime foundation.

You are a pathetic millennial. Please go join a BLM protest, stand in the middle of the street, and get run over as we show how much we care for your generation of weak pussies.

Like we did in Iraq you mean? The problem with that is that the US can only use a certain amount of forces without the need for a congressional vote. Which basically means that Obama was bluffing, because the US congress is traditionally either anticommie or imperialistic.

Unless it directly and majorly impacts us, or the politicians can be convinced that it does, a vote for military action is always scrubbed.

So basically the president would have been forced to utilize the USMC to try to stabilize Syria.

The fact that people use this as an arguement for why Hillary is a better choice than Trump.

Wow, she's pulling away fast. Trump should probably not do any more rallies, because every time he speaks he fucks up big time and damages himself and helps Hillary.

His latest bullshit telling gun fanatics to assassinate her, only brought her more support through sympathy and disgust, while causing him to fall sharply as more people wake up to the fact that he's a huge idiot, and should be sitting behind bars for making such comments.

I condem identity politics of any kind.
Go fuck your strawman