Does Sup Forums hate underage users? I'm almost 17 and browse Sup Forums everyday

Does Sup Forums hate underage users? I'm almost 17 and browse Sup Forums everyday

I should of said Inb4 bait oh well

We only hate the underaged males...

I'm serious. I just don't want the whole of Sup Forums hating me

Why does everyone think everything is bait?

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MODS! BAN THIS CHILD

Yeah, cuz loadsof people you will never meet hating on you is terrible. Fuck off

This is 100% not bait, you know what fuck you I don't give a shit what anyone thinks I'll be on Sup Forums everyday whether you like it or not

How about
don't tell the whole of Sup Forums that you are 17.

Global Rule 2

I only hate it when you guys act like you are underage. If a 12 yo can act like 20 yo, then its all gucci. Tends to be the opposite though.

You're right I just feel guilty about it

I'm very smart for my age though, I don't shitpost

Take this user's advice and don't be such a gigantic faggot OP

They'll backtrack you and call the internet police.

I'm sorry you're who gives a fuck

They all think that they are smart for their age.

I meant you're right

I guess but I'm not dumb

The key is to know when and where to shitpost. Shitposting all the time or not at all are the two extremes that show you need to lurk moar

b&

Well, i think some Sup Forumstards actually hate underage users. But i doubt most do. I know oldfags don't give a fuck. moot never actually gave a fuck. Only reason they have the age limit now is so they can pretend that they're making some effort to keep Sup Forums away from kids so the concerned parents get off their back.

Rather i suspect a lot of Sup Forumstards just get a small sadistic thrill in banning any Sup Forumstards dumb enough to say they're underage. Because we've got plenty of underage users, but only the REAL stupid ones actually say their age. And it is fun fucking over stupid people.

Everyone thinks that they ain't dumb, the more you think it, the dumber you are.

This. Lots.

OK I'll just forgot about it

how the fuck can you enforce this shit

send license pics to chinese moot?