Do you want a lonely Japanese gf?

Do you want a lonely Japanese gf?

youtu.be/MtdupS0gRt0

Probably wouldn't be that great. Chances are that they'd be incessantly clingy, and that's not a road I'm all too hot on traveling again.

Yeah + crazy in general

But she is ugly.

Not to mention that these girls probably range from hideous to ugly, with one or two outliers at borderline average.

I don't think I've ever seen a documentary about Japan without the obligatory Shibuya pedestrian crossing shoot.

If a woman with average looks is struggling to find a boyfriend, she's probably fucked up somehow.

Not really

Sounds like she'd be depressing as fuck to spend any time with and would be overly clingy because she has literally nothing else going on in her life.

I'll pass.

Yes

I do

But behead her first and give me the body.

inshallah

It's also implied that she's a stripper, prostitute, or something similar.
I'm not sure how else to interpret the bit about how she "works in the night world".

Might be a hostess bar girl.

Good looking girls who have trouble on finding a partner have something really fucked behind it.

She wants to be a real masseuse, so she's a ""masseuse""

I don't find Asians attractive and neither do other Asians

typical nip chick who dates a white english teacher earning only 25k$ per year

...A-at least she has nice tits.

Lol whites are so obsessed with as*an girls, they will literally fantasize over stinky NEETS

how pathetic

It's just most of Asian members there are self-hating faggot like you.

So she's Japanese?

>i don't have dreams
>i'm not happy
>i don't know what it will be of me a year from now
>i work at "night life"

Holy fuck japs are depressive.

probably yes but she looks north chink/kimchi too

Is it bad that part of me would really enjoy that lifestyle? Tokyo feels like its own planet when you're inside of it. It's endless. I would feel like I'd left earth entirely. None of my family or friends would even exist if I lived in a place like that. I could just devote myself to the internet and suck it all in. My entire life would feel like an eerie neon dream. Like a ship lost on a calm sea.

The only Asian in me is Caucasian
Don't you have to draw some more blonde women you will never ever touch for your fantasies?

Gtfo tripfag

Honestly if you just put a paper bag over her head, she'd be fuckable.

this is honestly pretty depressing

This user is going places.

>lonely
these people aren't mentally healthy, you're better off with someone else. It won't work out well.

since when were jap chicks ever hot?

Life is mundane unless you make it interesting.
IT'S not depressing, THEY are depressing.

It's why I go bow hunting, fishing, portages, and weekend road trips as much as I can. My friends all have families and work insane hours. They always tell me how jealous they are and how they wish the could join me... it's like, you dense motherfuckers, stop acting like life gave you the short straw, you brought this on yourself you dumb fucks.
Me and my girlfriend aren't having kids till we're 30 just because we want to enjoy life while we're not half dead.

The idea is nice but what about when you're in amongst it day-to-day or after a few years?

How any aspect of that is nice, is far beyond me. Y'all need jesus.

Delete this.

excellent point. I guess I should have said they were depressing

Japanese women are simply too different from western ones to make things work in the long-term. The culture is too foreign. You will never truly understand each other. That's why I switched to Slavic women.

>other Asians
...?
Anyway, I don't know what made your ass pain about Asian but that kind of action only makes you pathetic.

> make things work in the long-term

My penis works fine... W-Why you gotta ask about it working over the long term?
Everything is fine.

>girlfriend
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself normie. I hope she gets raped.

Kill yourself you /r9k/ shitter

Not enough oyster in your diet.

nah