Hey guys, 23 year old here. Been with this girl for about 5 and a half years now...

Hey guys, 23 year old here. Been with this girl for about 5 and a half years now, we have a daughter and another on the way. We've been through some shit. I've fucked up, cheated once, she's fucked up before that by ending it with me before and after cheating but the second I try to move on she said she wanted to work things out. I study, work, and do most of the house work while she doesn't do anything. I love her, but I'm at a cross-roads right now and don't know what to do. I've talked to her about everything and she says she wants to work things out but I don't think she'll ever get her shit together. Also she's gotten fat as shit. Advice would be much appreciated.

Are you happy OP?

At times I think I am, but over the last few weeks I just haven't felt happy too often. I think her laziness and no drive or direction in life is really getting to me

If the unhappiness outways the happiness you should leave. Nothing is more important than your own happiness. Don't live life doing what you think is right. Live life doing what is right for you. Your children will understand when they are old enough to have any understanding about things.

Yeah bro at the end of the day it's your life and before you know it you'll be 45 still stuck with her and the only enjoyment you'll get out of life is going to the drive thru on Friday nights. Sure you got a daughter and you have to man up and be there for her at the very least financially. But if you feel like your stuck in a rut now would be the time to do something before the cement dries

I know those feels brother. As heart breaking as it is, she won't change. She may try to change, but no offense, she sounds like she might be the kind of person then to hold it against you that you "forced her to change" causing resentment. The main thing right now is the kids. You have to make sure they are, and stay, the #1 priority.

I took the route of staying with my wife because of our two beautiful kids that mean the world to me. I honestly hate myself for cheating, but I give myself 1 hallpass a year for my mental health I guess. I don't advise going down my path.

ITT: OP wonders if he can justify leaving a woman with 2 small children because hes had to endure a couple of weeks of a pregnant woman being lazy

then gtfo and pay child support.

5 and a half years of it, thank you. She's 9 weeks pregnant.

As a 21yo, i think that you're way too young to live this kind of life, i mean, two kids at 23? Plus all that shit, you sound like a middle aged man who's already done with life. What the fuck man, people at your age should be partying, not worrying about family issues. You dun goofed.

Why don't you put your daughter and girlfriend in the crippler crossface and when they tap out don't break the hold until they die. Then hang yourself off the gym equiptment like our lord and savior Krispen Wah?

Maybe you shouldnt have been a stupid prick and got the bitch pregnant then. twice.

it sounds like you're a slimy cunt.

I did goof man. Shit started out well, we were 17/18, we had our whole lives to sort out shit out. Now I'm the only one with it sorted and stayed around giving the benefit of the doubt to her

Can we see your girl's nudes to help give proper advice?

You'd think after 5 and a half years I would have nudes. I have more nudes of a girl I was seeing in between the times the current gf ditching me than I do of her. Literally zero

Yeah, shit escaleted quickly right? Anyway i don't think that there's much to do, just think about how your life would change if you leave her, and then think again about how's your life now. Then choose.

Then there's your answer

Get nudes then cunt? Tell her you'll drown your daughter unless you get photos. Then hate fuck the bitch and cum in her eyes and upload it here.

The kid will know y'all are fucked up. They know.

OP. What race are you and what race is GF?

>23 year old here. Been with this girl for about 5 and a half years now, we have a daughter and another on the way.

There's no advice we can give you, you already fucked up by deciding to play house before you had your shit figured out.

Your only option is to skip town and change your name. Your girlfriend is a parasite and if you leave her (which you should) she'll milk you for all your worth under the pretense of raising your bastard kids, when really she's just pissing the money up the wall.

Maybe she is depressed or sth, try to help her get out and excersise or eat healthy and so on.

I've tried this for a long time. She has depression, so do I. Nothing I try helps her help herself. She just won't do it.

Therapy if you want to save it. Break up if you don't. Pic unrelated.

>23 year old here
>have a daughter and another on the way

You could have had a life.

then start excersising and ask everyday if she wants to go with you. I've also had derpession and eating healthy and excersising helped alot.

OP let me give you a different perspective to think about. How do you want your daughter view you as a person? Kids are incredibly receptive and can sense when you're unhappy. Do you want her impressions to be that you should settle for unhappiness and thats its okay as a woman to be unmotivated and lazy as long as you can trap a man with kids?

If you're truly unhappy, you need to see if you can at all work it out with your significant other, or move on to greener pastures. Be a role model in her life that you can achieve happiness and be an awesome motivated person, and not settle for mediocrity.

Ignoring most, not all, of the people above this good post has got me thinking. Thanks, user, that is really insightful. You and some others have really helped provide some solid advice and I really appreciate it.