$15.04 plus tip. In real life how do you answer him?

$15.04 plus tip. In real life how do you answer him?

stop being a pussy and just do it new fag

Here's $15...let me just find the 5 cents....

Give him 16 without saying anything

Give him $18. "See ya"

They don't mention a tip when they tell you the price.

I have ordered hundreds of pizzas in my life, and I have never once had a delivery driver ask for a tip. I think you're making this up.

I tip roughly 30%. So multiply by 3, $45, move the decimal place over. 4.5 dollars. And i usually round up. So i hand him 20 bucks.

"We don't use dollars here"

That. Don't even bother with the math.

thats a pretty okay way of finding a percent

I give him 15.04 and show him the tip of my penis.

Tackle him to the ground then take off his shoes and tickle his feet with grass until he gives me the pizza

Shave your fuckin eye brows before they get in my pizza

I give him Monopoly money

I paid online. Thanks for the pizza. If you ask for a tip prepared to get the whole shaft.
>close door.

1) Delivery Drivers for Pizza Hut make less than minimum wage. They make $3.75/hour. The reason this isn't illegal, to pay a worker less than minimum wage, is that on average, because of tips, they make minimum wage.

Your government expects you to pay delivery drivers a tip. Your government. Expects YOU. To pay tips. That's why they make less than the legal minimum wage. Okay?

2) Delivery Drivers cannot ask for a tip. This is called "soliciting customers," and they can be fired for this offense. Every driver is explained this during their training. No delivery driver (that's following the rules) will ever ask you for a tip.

Nonetheless, the reason it's not illegal for them to make less than minimum wage for their job, is because the government expects you to pay them tips, in order to make up for their less than minimum wage. The corporate executives at Pizza Hut expect you to pay them tips. You are expected to pay them tips. But not by the drivers. The drivers CAN'T expect you to pay them tips. That's against the rules.

The same rules that are set by the corporate executives, that think it's okay to pay their drivers less then minimum wages, because they expect that you'll pay their drivers enough tips to make up for that.

Experience: Year as a shift manager for Pizza Hut.

Savage af..... My sides

this is australia, you aren't getting that tip.

"You're not in America now, pizza boy."

I just farted from the laughter

Kiss him. Kiss him hard as you thrust. Tell him how much you love him, how much he means to you. Suck his face, his neck, his chest, his perky nipples, caress his arms, back, torso, oh god, anywhere and everywhere. Pull back his hair, speed up your thrusts. Let the balls smacking into his ass fill up the silence of the room, let your voices drift in sync to your passionate love-making.

Probably just round that shit up to twenty

I'm from the Netherlands and I think that's ridiculous

In my country we don't fucking tip pizza boys, they have salary given to them by their boss.

The pizza prices are what they say on the menu/website.

Retarded faggots

Fuck I kekked out loud at work

What are you like 5 years old? I thought everyone knew that trick

$20 cause I'm not a jew

To clarify, I'm in the States.

Yes, it's corporate taking their tips, is what it it is. If delivery drivers made enough tips so that they'd make (on average) minimum wage while being paid $0.01 / hour, then that's what they would be paid. The more they're tipped, by a national average, the less they're paid.

But if you do not tip the drivers, then they can't even to maintain the cars they need to work.

It is beyond fucked. It is corporate slavery.

I usually just find 10% and add it from there.

I haven't eat pizza in 6 month. Fuck. And this thread here. Goddamnit.

1 x 25% = 1 x .25 = .25

45 x 14% = 45 x .14 = 6.3

1/2 x 200% = 1/2 x 2 = 1

Math is cool, kids!

20 dollars for a fucking pizza , how the fuck are Americans that fat

This. No one says that. Stale pasta is stale.

>why is the pizza box open?
>I do not want it since it has now been opened outside
Close door and refrigeration-order for pick up

Extra Large
Stuffed Crust
Pork, Sausage, Pepperoni, Olives, Onions, Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Bacon, Hamburger
Extra Cheese

This type of pizza will run about 20 bucks in the States from almost any pizza place. Did you know a lot of places had an additional charge for Pork products?

No, what you do is take the pizza then call and complain saying you won't eat the pizza to get free pizza sent to you

This.

>I'm from the Netherlands and I think that's ridiculous
This. In Germany it's the same. The government checks if the companies keeps the minimum wage.

>In my country we don't fucking tip pizza boys, they have salary given to them by their boss.
>The pizza prices are what they say on the menu/website.
This.

exactly, the glorious USA don't even know how to math and calculate things, that's why you faggots from the US need to tip your delivery fags and it's also the reason why the US have a shitload of debts

>americucks still have to tip

The reason the U.S. is "in debt" is because recharging the credit on that debt is how the Federal government continues to pay for bombardment of various middle eastern nations, in order to draw out the value of petroleum in a shady alliance with Saudi Arabia, which ultimately backs any value that the increasingly electronic "trillions of dollars of debt" the U.S. is supposedly in, has.

It is an intentional state of affairs. Those who are instrumental in putting the U.S. into a state of a debt do so, in order to further their capacity to lend money, to themselves, in order to pay for the debt they invented. This is all done electronically. No actual money exchanges hands in these dealings.

But yes, I agree, the general aptitude of mathematics in my country is abysmal.

Your mum doesn't charge extra for pork products. I found that out last night.

>the moment when you live in a country where people get paid properly

I dont believe in tips

kanker pizza

I live in the UK where tipping isn't really required but I still like to tip in restaurants if the server was particularly nice or they made me laugh or something. Customer service is a hard job sometimes so it's nice to give them a little extra.

If I'm paying for a meal for two, typically around £50 then I don't really mind leaving an extra £5 or so on the table.

Tipping in barbershops is pretty regular as well. A lot of barbershops have prices that encourage tipping anyway. My local is £8.90 for a regular trim so I just leave a £10 note and say thanks. They're nice in there and again, customer service can be hard sometimes.

alright *hand him 17 if he's there in a timely manner, 16 if i had to wait too long or he calls asking where my fucking house is* -thanks.

that's pretty much it

$18.10

where are the childs ?

I just give him tip if the nigga put the motocycle in the walk side only to give the pizza in front of my door.

Also:
If you usually give tip: for a misteryous reason, the guy came to your place in less of 25 minutes

If you usually don't give any tip: for a misteryous reason, the guy came to your place in 40 minutes or more.

Is a shit the idiosincrasy of my country.

Get a real job you old faggot.

"The Man and The MeMe" by Jonathan
"Sir, there is not enough stale memes on this pizza. How will i shitpost with this???" Said Jonathan, yelling at the top of his autism, he yelled "It is gay, and i do not want memeless pizza for me, for my erection cannot prevail in such vile conditions!" It is a sad meme for everyone with autism, and a sad day for the city but autisman comes, he always does and he saves the man. He sprinkles his magic kebab and flies away into the chromo-zone, vanishing in a vast and endless sea of memes. Jonathan, crying tears of happiness and autism says "Thank you, faggot-boy autisman!"
And every meme is safe.

@698972249
Not even worth the (You)

Uh, alrighty.

"Hey man, how's your night going?"
*gives me the pizza*
*I pay and tip a few dollars*
"Thanks man, have a good night!"

Give him 15.04 and enjoy my pizza.
You don't tell someone they owe you a tip. A tip is not something you are owed, it's not an entitlement.
It's something that's earned.

This guy nailed it, although I've never tipped or felt obligated to tip at a barbers

+1 people hate getting correct change for deliverymen, he could assume he'd make at least .96 and as much as 4.96.. just for not asking for it.
But I would make an exception and break into my change jar for this guy.

Give him $15.05.

Tipping is not customary in my country, as we pay hospitality workers a fair wage.

His reward is my continued business if the pizza shop made claims about delivery times and he met them.