Why don't men own women anymore? Women are proven to be inferior in almost every aspect and rely on men to survive...

Why don't men own women anymore? Women are proven to be inferior in almost every aspect and rely on men to survive. Why don't men claim women as property and treat them as such? The world would be a lot simpler if that was the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/happiness_formula/4771908.stm
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/01/happiness-index-only-1-in_n_3354524.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/pressure-proof/201303/women-happiness-is-it-still-declining
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/race-society/jim-crow-premature-mortality-among-african-americans
aft.org/periodical/american-educator/summer-2004/jim-crows-schools
nces.ed.gov/NAAL/lit_history.asp
statisticbrain.com/number-of-american-adults-who-cant-read/
jlr.sagepub.com/content/44/2/123.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That would be a fantasy come true

Because we decided we like equals better.

Where would traps fit into this new order?

Also women WANT to be objects and property. They are slutty because that's what men like and they dress up, do their hair and makeup to please men. Girls also dream about being married which also enforces that women should be property. Marriage is the girls first owner (their fathers) giving their property away to their second owner (the husband).

Im not some SJW or feminist, but you're a fucking idiot. You obviously have never been in a good relationship nor attract girls.

Whatever I say, goes with my GF.

She may protest, she may even offer valid alternative views (she's not a complete idiot) but in the end when I tell her "it will be this way", that's the way it will be.

She loves it too. She's literally told me that she's sick of being able to walk on men and get them to do whatever for her. As she put it, she "wanted a wall".

Cause they'd get pissed n cut off your dick while you sleep...

We still do, you are too dumb to notice.

Traps wouldn't count. Men are born physically stronger then women so that means traps would still be classified as men and not be property.

I feel sorry for you, getting no respect from your significant other.

Men own women?
You fat fucks can't even take care of yourselves, let alone a slave girl. I'm sure most of you would get beat up and cucked by the slave bitch.

Women are only good for 2 things to me... Cum dumpsters and maids

That sounds like my brother and his gf ls relationship.

She must ask permission to go out with friends, isn't allowed to talk to any guys or flirt and he must okay her outfit in the morning (so she doesn't dress like a slut and attract unwanted attention)

He even bought her a gym membership and keeps her fit

When a possesion of mine becomes worthless and useless to me, I throw it away. I threw women away a long time ago. Plus, I like cock ;)

tl;dr
>i got cheated on in highschool because im a femboy libcuck

>THE WALL

A lot of this "all women want to be owned" etc comes from a lifetime of social indoctrination that feeds into a vicious circle. There's nothing wrong with having fantasies OP but don't generalize your wants and experiences to the entire population

fuck off you fat lard SJW

>implying most women don't want a strong man to own them

They do though. Real talk, they do.

That's why when you barf out "I love you youre an amazing delicate flower" 15 minutes after meeting a girl on tinder (lol millenials not talking to women face-to-face) she ignores you and talks to the guy that will treat her like fuckmeat.

Women's primary goals in life are to be attractive enough to have a man take them. Women shouldn't have any other aspirations.

You could almost write a book about the complex mind of a woman

We'll actually I did imply that most men want a strong man to own them, its not my fault you cant reed gud

Exactly.

What is key though is they can't admit it. They will basically never say this out loud, as they want men to "just get it" and, ironically, other women would shame them for doing so.

Hey man if youre too ugly to get a date on tinder it's okay. You can always try ChristianMingle.

>are proven
See, I'm usually eager to disagree with bullshit, but it's just not so much fun anymore. It seems like Sup Forums is full of retards, left-behind man-babies, underdeveloped wannabe alt-rights and so on. I can't believe that some of the things that are said here are actually what some human beings believe.
>to survive
No one relies on anyone to survive anymore, you fucking mong. This is the 21st century, the year is 2016. You go to the fucking supermarket to get your food, you don't go hunting in the woods. Your fucking fat lardass would starve to death if it was any different.
I usually think that a pool of opinions is helpful for a healthy dialogue, but as of now, I'm starting to think that people like you should just get shot in the head and be done with.
>The world would be a lot simpler
That's what it's all about, isn't it? Making things simpler? More easy? You're a failure in life, you can't compete with other people, your opinions don't matter, all in all, you're a nobody. That's why you want to subdue other people, ie another social group. Fantasies of power and importance, that's what this is. How embarrassing. How puny. If life is to hard for you, just end it, kid. A bottle of bleach is always an option for people like you.

>Women are proven to be inferior in almost every aspect and rely on men to survive.
wrong.
>Why don't men own women anymore?
They do, in Saudi Arabia. The reason they can there is because humans in general have no value there, because work is not the primary mode of production. They get wealth out of military dominance of land that has a resource outsiders will help them exploit. As a result, education is not necessary, human rights are therefore not as easy to fight for, as a general strike by citizens will result in no great losses to the rulers. Mind you, they also own men, with any new laws to allow outside workers to retain their visas and passports having been ignored by well connected saudis, who wish to perpetuate the practice of slavery.

With a few exceptions of tiny countries bordering Saudi, everywhere else in the world, people who work get respect and cannot be owned. Why do women work? Economy works better that way. Why were they owned in history? Hard to say, but the lack of industrialization allowed for housekeeping to be a full time job, and violence was more allowed, because media was shittier, so people had a harder time mobilizing.

Hope this enlightens your sexist ass.

because 99% of men are beta cucks which are more useful as slaves. we keep you posting random shit on Sup Forums while making us rich. fag.

>don't generalize your wants and experiences to the entire population

I read your post just fine. You implied no such thing.

Maybe you meant to say "this doesn't apply to every woman in the world" in which case, you need to write that.

Most = generalization.

It's not my fault you can't write gud.

>Hope this enlightens your sexist ass.
Vagina detected

Convert to Sunni Islam and move to any country on the Arab Peninsula. It isn't that hard to achieve.

You don't even know what respect means, and both your self esteem and identity are to fragile and weak to understand it.

Well yes, but the idea is that women have been indoctrinated from birth to only consider themselves worth anything if they look good. Which is fine, there's nothing wrong with that as a life goal but it's important to know where those aspirations originally come from

Respect.

Just go open a book, you don't know what you're talking about.

Housekeeping is still a full time job you fuck. That's why every house you go to where the parents are both working full time and they have no maid or slave children to clean looks like a fucking shit hole.

That's the problem with you feminist faggots, you undervalue the traditional role of women in society. It was a big fucking deal for thousands of years and it will continue to be a big fucking deal, no matter what your sjw mastars brainwash you with.

they do. join ISIS.

or better, get successful in something, and own women in roleplay... :)

>indoctrinated from birth
Science is showing more and more the power of genetics in determining our behaviour.

Twin studies, adoption studies, race and IQ studies, inherent need for violence and conflict, male and female babies acting differently, male monkeys choose cars over dolls and vice versa for female monkeys - did 'culture' 'indoctrinate' these monkeys too?

>but it's important to know where those aspirations originally come from
No doubt culture plays a role, but you are literally talking out your ass rehashing feminist buzzwords.

Rather than circlejerk about who is more illiterate, let me clarify for you. I acknowledge that many women have a submission fantasy. I was suggesting that the fantasy comes more from the way we socialize women rather than by some innate inferiority complex.

I never said genetics didn't play a role, but rather than just citing random things that scientists have studied, do you mind linking me the article that shows which gene "female submission fantasy" is linked to?

>innate inferiority complex
Please don't mischaracterize "submissive" as an "inferiority complex". There's nothing inferior about a submissive woman, I think it's quite beautiful

Also see

>which gene "female submission fantasy" is linked to?
There you go, completely mischaracterizing science again, let me guess you usually have nothing to do with science in your job/daily life right? Don't read a lot of papers do you?

Assuming that I am saying a single gene leads to a single behavior is stupid, when we know that men and women have vastly differently biological makeups there could be a million different interacting components to describe both men's and women's behavior

Not compared to the middle ages, when you literally had to make your own clothes out of threads you generally had to manufacture yourself. When you had to be the thermostat for the home and tend a fire. When you had to wash all dishes and clothing by hand. It's a part time job today at best. Anyone who is ok putting in an hour of cleaning per day or trying harder on the weekends, can maintain a home in good shape, whether single or with a family, working full time or part time. If you spend a third of your time that you spent on Sup Forums cleaning, you'd still have time for a job and house.

>Nothing inferior
>Women are proven to be inferior in almost every aspect

Pick one

ITT: pissy virgins with mommy issues

>you undervalue the traditional role of women in society.
because the "traditional role" is outdated and worthless in a modern society.

Err... you realize there are more than 2 posters here, right?

1h/d ? Seriously ? If you don't put dirt everywhere and you're pretty organized, it's maximum 1h/w.

>because the "traditional role" is outdated and worthless in a modern society.

Ever since the nuclear family started to break down, people's happiness levels have plummeted, I mean look at the black population. They used to have high rates of 2 parent households and they were doing a hell of a lot better than they are now

But keep telling yourself that

This guy gets it

I guess my sarcasm was lost on you. It's cool, tone doesn't translate well via text. The point was, yes, it may turn out to be true that genetic factors are responsible for certain behaviors in men and women, but to assume the positive, without considering any alternative is just irresponsible science.

Because we don't want to keep 20 cows for a glass of milk!
I rather pay $150 to 2 girls to blow me at the same time & then leave!
Why should I keep the whores as a baggage?

You weren't being sarcastic bro, don't pretend just to save face

Me:
>there could be a million different interacting components to describe both men's and women's behavior

You:
>the fantasy comes more from the way we socialize women

So, about those assumptions...

Whose betting that the sjw thing will die down after Hillary gets the presidency? Need a woman in charge? Fuel the equality card. Want her to run unopposed? Throw an idiot into the mix to go against her. She's obviously well connected

depends on how much cooking you do.

T R I G G E R E D

T R I G G E R E D

If you ever wonder why you are a virgin, this is why.

T R I G G E R E D

Absolutely halal

Wrong. People are happy today. You just have to find a relationship in which you feel support. Thanks for pointing out that you're also a retarded racist. Oh yeah, black people in the early 20th century were doing GREAT.

Well, let's see, did that whole civil rights thing die down after Obama was elected? Then probably not. In fact, it'll be kicked into high gear so sexists can just fucking crawl under their rock and their tired philosophy of being superior by birth can die with them.

>you're also a retarded racist
Not trying to really defend anyone here mostly pointing out how fucking stupid you are for calling him racist after he made a statement about the black population

You think I don't respect her because she respects me and obeys when I put my foot down?

I do respect her. She's not some fucking boolicker, she has sentience and conscience. But she chose to yield to me because that's what she's wanted. She puts her trust and belief in me and my decisions. It's pretty enthralling to know someone puts that much stock in you. That kind of commitment IS respect.

I respect her for being her own person and committing herself to my decisions, instead of wandering aimlessly through life allowing social media groups and feminist movements to dictate what she should and shouldn't believe.

You say I don't know what respect is, but I'll wager the respect we share for each other is more genuine than what most people in "equal" relationships ever experience.

Also, women want a man. Not a liberal femboy cuck. That's why they fucking cheat on you millenials--you have no air of authority.

Claiming that the black population was doing well under jim crow? Pretty retarded, and probably based in the fact that they're racist.

You think you are right up there on your pedestal, I'm sure you think you are so virtuous, but you just need to take a glancing looking at EVIDENCE

>People are happy today
Much less happy than 50 years ago, everyone without their head in the clouds says so

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/happiness_formula/4771908.stm
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/01/happiness-index-only-1-in_n_3354524.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/pressure-proof/201303/women-happiness-is-it-still-declining

>Thanks for pointing out that you're also a retarded racist
Thanks for the ad hominem, great argument

>black people in the early 20th century were doing GREAT
You're fond of mischaracterizations aren't you? I said they were doing better than they are now. They were certainly poorer back then, but their wealth was increasingly rapidly and they actually has great schools, better literacy rates and good levels of college admittance, however welfare and the breakdown of families has completely crushed these prospects.

Do you enjoy living in that echo chamber of yours? Have you read anything about the history of blacks or do you rely on buzzfeed to tell you everything?

Evidence to the contrary?

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/race-society/jim-crow-premature-mortality-among-african-americans

men still do own woman on average, just not the beta spineless cucks that frequent Sup Forums.

Ok, and mortality rates now?
This is how you do comparative research, by the way. I know your liberal parents didn't teach you this, and your liberal arts degree won't teach you this, but you compare two or more related statistics from different points in time and look for a correlation or differential.

Oh, and you should probably include black-on-black homocides, since "they'z free now".

>they actually has great schools, better literacy
Complete bullshit. Fail better next time.
aft.org/periodical/american-educator/summer-2004/jim-crows-schools

>I said they were doing better than they are now.
And dying earlier, and having a lower literacy rate is NOT better. Are you that stupid? 97% literacy today, less than 80 at the BEST places in early 20th century.

women would love that

Do you have mortality rates higher than 20%?? You missed the part of the study where you fucking read it all the way to the bottom and find how it was comparing 2 sets of data.

Oh, I should look up links to your stormfront website because black on black is a more important issue to deal with than the fact that an entire generation in jim crow america was killed off early in a systematic fashion? Go fuck yourself, racist.

well, they do that in the middle east. And we all know how good it is to live there

>the history of blacks

>The gap in illiteracy between white and black adults continued to narrow through the 20th century, and in 1979 the rates were about the same.

From nces.ed.gov/NAAL/lit_history.asp

So, are the literacy rates the same? Let's look at the evidence:

Illiteracy rates:
Black 24 %
White 9 %

statisticbrain.com/number-of-american-adults-who-cant-read/
Using US dept of Education statistics

Hmm... seems black literacy rates have declined again... alongside the breakdown of the black family... hmmm...

Why is it so emotionally damaging to you to realise families produce children far more educated, wealthy and likely to succeed than 1 parent and especially single mother households?

A rejected 13 yo loser thread?

bring on the cringe!

femanon here,
in the last thread like this, a couple of months ago, I offerd my body for slave work in Europe. I gave my height and weight and my e-mail. Only two guys send me a message, one was from a white knight who wanted to save me from my deppression and the other was from a guy who wanted me to be his and his girlfriends slave (like I could ever serve and obeay a woman).

You ack all strong and tough on these kind of threads but you none of you is stupid enought to get a slave. The sex and housework will just not be work more than half of your income. You guys are somtimes smart, you understand that a woman would have greater benefit from you ownig her than yourself. I just find it sad that there isn't three guys on Sup Forums that would really own a woman. Not three.

>1 parent and especially single mother households
Especially if the mother isn't a sheboon twerking on the corner because Jamal just got some new Jordans he looted from a corner store while firebombing it because Black Justice Lives Matter Power.

>Implying I do not own my woman..

I dunno. Why don't I claim you as property since you're a weak ass cuck that has these power fantasies since you're too much of a loser to attract women with your power? I'll just fucking beat your ass and throw you in a dungeon to torture your pathetic beta faggot ass. Have my gay bros run a train on you.

That's why.

>I just find it sad that there isn't three guys on Sup Forums that would really own a woman. Not three.
Sorry, "femanon". I'd take you up on your position but 9/10 coin flips say you're a man. Baby.

You would also need to get along with GF. I'm not tolerating any inter-female bullshit.

Nice goalpost shifting. Pretty sure the jim crow wasn't basing on levels of reading. Just yes/no reading.

MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way

Watch sandman on youtube

>offered my body for slave work
>in europe
There is your problem you cunt. Europe is so whipped the dudes who would take your offer are not spending time on Sup Forums. Pop your tits out or go.

the white knight was from Europe, his pic

>They are slutty because that's what men like and they dress up, do their hair and makeup to please men

Sounds like a virgin neckbeard to me.

Women dress up to look better than each other - even when there are no other men around. It's a dominance thing for them in a similar way to muscles/suits are to men.

>Women dress up to look better than each other - even when there are no other men around.
Yes, so that they can have their pick of the men.

Are you fucking dense, you cuck?

Women are only good for three things:
>Cooking
>Cleaning,
And
>Vaginas

jlr.sagepub.com/content/44/2/123.full.pdf
So...no. Not getting worse. Sorry. Fractal wrongness for you, racist troll.

>europe
What part dont you get about european men being fucking pussies? Also t or g, im done with you

you sound more like the virgin neckbeard you fucking tool