Have you ever had sex with a famous or even semi-famous musician?

Have you ever had sex with a famous or even semi-famous musician?

Tell me your stories

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/wonky-tonk-music
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fornicated with Grimes AMA

Did u get pregnant?

I forget

I jerk off a lot, does that count?

>Have you ever had sex
>Sup Forums

She's not that famous, but I fucked Brooke Candy. It was pretty good.

depends, is your hand a famous musician?

Yeah, he's Flat Eric

good going, user

You gotta tell us more about how it happened.
She seems to be a real whore judging by the photos I just saw.

I ate Young Thug's ass once

My mom sure did

I recognized her from a couple of videos and said hi to her, she was absolutely wasted. She was with her posse and invited me to afterparty in the hotel they were staying. She was super slutty so it was not long until we ended up making out and having sex.

that ones pretty obvious

jimi hendrix could possibly be my illegimate grandfather. my grandma got around back in the day

I fucked Conroy XYZ ;^)
bookmark me he'll be famous mid-2017

My mom did Nikki Six, Blackie Lawless, Bret Michaels, the list goes on

pic related... it was 6/10

gross

Yeah I know this country singer chick from my town, I've known her since we were kids. She is definitely above completely unknown.

This one time we were at a party and she was wearing a freaking thot collar so as the cheeky drunk cunt that I am I told her that she must really enjoy anal and she abruptly retorted with ''There's only one way to find out.'' .

The rest is history.

>from a town that likes country music
>says cheeky

Eh, I doubt it

Ted Nugent tried to get with my mom.
She shot him down because he had garlic breath.

No homo

my friend banged lapalux, met her in a chicken shop at 3am. an hour later they were havin sex

cucked

Got with a nationally known art/folk singer last year; she played a small gig at my friend's house, and afterwards we struck it off. She had a twin sister who took every chance to interrupt me or drag her away; I spent the entire night trying to get with her, and finally we did. Sex was a drunken mess. In the morning/mid-day, the sister kept glaring at me. It was like dealing with some quasi-boyfriend.

clucked

M8 I've never even had sex with a non-famous person.

keked

No, but I had sex with couple of models

NOW IF

r u lapalux

HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WITH A PHARAOOHHHH III PUT THE PUSSY IN A SARCOPHAGUS

A S S H O L E

S

S

H

O

L

E

not really famous but i'm dating this girl.
soundcloud.com/wonky-tonk-music
She tours and has opened for some pretty famous artists.

underrated post

>Have you ever had sex

I know of the chick. How was it?

In 2006 I met Yolandi Visser at a club in Sydney, Australia. Place called Chinese Laundry. I didn't know who she was (idek when Die Antwoord got famous) but I was crazy into her style (or lack thereof). Something about the stick thin, somewhat sickly looking body, the copious amounts of face makeup, and her attitude.

I was sitting with a couple of friends at a hi top pounding back a couple of drinks when she walked past, looked directly at me and gave me that look, you know, the one that says "I'm not going to stop walking but if you buy me a drink and pretend I don't exist, maybe I'll come and sit with you."

And so that's what I did. She was dancing so it wasn't the easiest thing to convince a server to go hand her an alcoholic beverage in the middle of the dance floor, but fifteen dollarydoos and a couple pleas later, and off she went. I ordered her an Alabama Slammer.... (Good luck trying to get any bartender in Sydney to understand that one without explanation)
The song ends, two of the dudes I came with were off chasing their own skirt and my brother in law and I are left at the table when she came up and sat down.

We bullshitted about terrible club music, put back three more drinks each, I ordered a pint and we shared it, and after forty five or so minutes from the time we sat down, I was in a cab tongue deep in this creepy looking pseudo-punk chicks mouth on my way to a medium scale hotel some five minute walk from Manley (?) beach.

Sex was weird, but good. She's stupidly vocal and liked to call me baby, and that wouldn't be so bad if her accent didn't make the infliction sound like Austin Powers.

(1/2)

Two orgasms and one load on her back later, she insisted she leave, she had somewhere to be early the next day and she wasn't supposed to be out clubbing to begin with.

It wasn't until the movie Chappie came out that I recognized her immediately and nearly shit bricks. It was unmistakably Yolandi Visser, even some odd years later. I've been trying to recontact her ever since, granted I have no idea what I would say to her, or my wife when she realized who I'm talking to, given she's heard this story an unprecedented amount of times.

Overall, 7/10 fuck, 9/10 experience. Would bang again, hopefully involving wife. Maybe Ninja too

(2/2)

she's a sweetheart, but I dunno, I like bad bitches.

this can't be true, can someone confirm this is a copy pasta?

Have you ever had sex with a pharao or even semi-pharao?

Put the pussy in the sarcophagus

Was she normal? I share wonder how these fuck strange personalities are like in real life.

Lol I just wrote this. This also isn't the first time I've told this story, but I never copy paste it.

You know that girl from high school that was way too enthusiastic about fucking everything? Like her childlike sense of wonder was never crushed by reality?

Yeah she was like that but she had an air of bitchy to her that was just the right amount of attractive.

I'd say she's a fairly normal person, but I didn't spend enough time with her to discern her genuine personality. She seems like a really nice girl.

I gave deadmau5 a BJ back in 2004.

this is def joel

Angel Olsen?

when was it my man?

and where

that's what she told you

did you know he ran over a kid and killed him same year?

Weird world...

He ran the kid over because the other poster was giving him a bj.

How naive are you OP? Don't you know everyone on Sup Forums is an agoraphobic permavirgin?

She was a babe in her prime. This is now a Debby Harry nudes thread.

rip thread

I dated/fucked a girl whose older sister dated/fucked a guy who dated/fucked a girl who dated/fucked Cameron from Sorority Noise and Old Gray.

i fapped so hard last night to this pic

It's ok I'm done now. It's not like this thread was of any substance to begin with.

>Brooke Candy
lmao ew

ew what the fuc

horrible taste in women

cool, i believe it

good work user

it's a guy?

So you're 15?

>Chinese Laundry
NORMIES GET OUT

Nice try, Conroy.

Nope

>you know, the one that says "I'm not going to stop walking but if you buy me a drink and pretend I don't exist, maybe I'll come and sit with you."

no i do not know

dear god i'm so alone

I saw Michael Gira's dick once. It was after an Angels of Light show in Texas. I was at a bar after the show and they stopped in there (it was like 1:30 at this point, they had been kind of camping backstage so no one bothered them.) I followed him into the bathroom and said "Mr. Gira, that was a great show, congratulations." He turned from the urinal and just had a massive erection. He stared me in the eyes as he just let piss drip out of his dick and said "Thanks bud. Glad you could come." He kept looking at me as he turned back to the urinal. He actually pissed on the side so he could keep making eye contact. I just stood there till he was done. He washed his hands, tipped his hat at me and left.
Pretty weird.

i fucked the drummer of a local band that has +800 likes on fb, does that count :^]?

my god that face

No sex but I've met standell-preston at a small area where she was performing her GOAT-tier music, she's much more prettier in the flesh, and kinda imposing despite me being almost a foot taller, its weird meeting your favorite artists.

shook her hand, had a talk about life , her music and just general things while taking a couple of drinks, thats about it

I see what you're doing, you fuck face. Don't spread shit about my husbando, fuck face
=(uwu= )~

great post, don't care if it didn't happen

No but I did get cucked by Steve Jansen

Laura Marling?

I do, it makes me hard just thinking about encountering him in that very bathroom, eyeball to eyeball, wondering who will ejaculate first...

i sucked a tripfags feminine penis once

Better than getting cucked by Sylvian, I guess.

Sylvian is out in Puerto Rico fighting fascists or something.

Not making any of this up.

As frail as he is, he shouldn't be fighting anyone.

owo

Nope, she's Irish

Eh, don't worry about it. It's just that one anons really specific interpretation of the come hither look

Vaguely remember that Sharon van Etten has a twin sister.

haha this is a silly meme :^)

I'm irish. I can only think was it one of The Heathers?

I sucked Arca's dick but that before he was "famous". I don't even think he's famous now, but he made things for Kanye so I guess he is. it was 5 years ago, back in 2011.

Even though I'm straight, sometimes I really get the urge to suck some dicks. I don't find men really attractive, it's just that I love sucking dicks. Dicks are fucking great, way better than vagina if you ask me. So I went to some club with my gay buddy who I already sucked dick many times and there's where I met him. I will not reveal where was this because I don't wanna get in trouble, but basically I met him, we talked, apparently he liked me enough to invite me to his place where I sucked him off. That wasn't enough for him though so he fucked me again in the ass while jerking my dick. I honestly didn't want that because I wanted only to suck his dick but I thought it would be rude and I didn't want to return to my place that late, so I went along with it and he fucked me in the ass with a condom, and then later he came in my mouth again and I swallowed it like a good boy.

Next morning he asked me if I want to hang around but I told him I only do one-night stands and not really into that kinda thing. He only smiled and told me that's okay. He kissed me on the cheek and I've never seen him again after that.

I don't really listen to his music. I mean I've listened to his discography but for me it's shit, not for me really. Not that type of electronic music.

>Yolandi Visse
she looks like she'd have a brown dirty asshole. nty

;^) fuck off normie scum

>straight
>sometimes I really get the urge to suck some dicks

Good girls are boring. You're probably boring too desu.

I fucked George Michael last week. Am I going to die?

its a pretty common delusion
there's almost always a straight guy who loves cocks thread on /lgbt/

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

dude it's ok, she's sexually active

i mean, she's fucking her manager
t. the norwegian music industry is reeaaaaaaal small