Should I try and fuck my flatmate when she comes home drunk?

Should I try and fuck my flatmate when she comes home drunk?

I'm moving out soon so nothing to lose.

no, because it's rape.

Except your freedom.

It's not rape just because she's drunk.

Yes it is.

She was able to consent to getting drunk, she must therefore be able to consent to having the sex. If you get drunk too then you're both consenting to the sex. And that's the law. Kinda.

It is if she later claims in court that she did not have any recollection of consenting to intercourse. What a trick that is, right? Women can reverse causality, first consenting to sex, and later rescinding that consent, altering the state of reality after the fact. Don't you know this?

Fucking cis pig men, check your privilege.

Can we post more drunk chicks in this thread? This is my fetish.

do or do not, there is no try

Balls deep or go home?

You got any booze to give her when she gets back? Crush up some paracetamol put it in the booze....she won't remember a thing and wake up feeling great

one off quads but true none the less

who got it anyway

a little rohipnol and she'd be set.

Get her to say "let's have sex" and then record it

Can't legally record people without their permission. Can't use illegal acquired recordings in court.

pretty much, also post pics

Only if you live in a third world country

Hidden camera?

Of course you should, unless you think she has the HIV.

Yes just fuck her.
/thread

Go for it user, go for it.

Pics, or it didn't happen

9/10 chance she has herpes.

But 9/10 chance you're gonna' get it anyways if you haven't already with that attitude, so YOLO it up bro. I would, and have, and I'm ugly, so what's your excuse?

nigga have you seen judge judy?

nah man if shes drunk just use your cell, she won't know any better,

That's why op should get drunk too. So they both rape each other and cancel it out

The reality TV show? Where the defendants get off clean, if they agree to be appear on set?

Man. America's fucked.