What's the worst reasonably sized town/city in your country?

What's the worst reasonably sized town/city in your country?
Probably Dubbo or Geelong

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/san-bernardino/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Łódź, aka that street pic from the "Ugly country, ugly people" pasta.

Sydney

Edmonton ("dreary deadmonton")
or Winnipeg ("winterpeg", "Canada's murder capital")

Geelong isn't so bad. Dubbo is far worse but even then it isn't so bad. Mostly they're just memes that people from other areas employ, there are other equally bad places.

PALMY NORTH
A
L
M
Y

N
O
R
T
H

We have so many contenders...

the worst in my state is San Bernardino.
You can read about the wonderful american dream here. This is a really good article that is worth reading.
graphics.latimes.com/san-bernardino/

Milwaukee

Milwaukee has 600k population (1.5 million in the greater milwaukee metropoliton district) and a ton of crime. Its also home to jeffery dahmer

Haven't lived in too many rural areas, so maybe they're comparable, but Dubbo is absolutely awful.
Lived in Glen Innes, Coffs Harbour, Cairns, Bangkok (only 3 months though), Melbourne and Dubbo and so far Dubbo is by far the worst

>graphics.latimes.com/san-bernardino/
oh I forgot the quote

"Among the people who soak in the tunnel is a friend who was hit in the gut by a stray bullet as she sat in her tent. Doctors fitted her with a colostomy bag, but it was too much trouble and she abandoned it. It comforts her to sit in the tubular concrete tunnel, letting the warm water flow over the puckered hole in her abdomen."

>talking shit about Geelong
Are you fucking stupid or just looked at a map and wanted to name a place which wasn't Melbourne?

All the Melbournites shit on Geelong like it was Dub Vegas

detroit
baltimore
la
boston
chicago
any city that isnt new york

in that order

it's just full of industrial shit and the city looks very bland. From an outsiders point of view that's not a very good first impression.

Winnipeg, Hamilton, or Halifax

Paris by far,
40% of middle class wants to move to second cities, Bordeaux, Lyon, Nice where the weather is nice, the living is cheaper, no traffic and you have more time to enjoy life

marseille is mixed with good old city, nice warm mediterranean sea but it's arguably the capital of algeria

Those arnt reasonably sized cities except baltimore.

Södertälje and Eskilstuna

Tijuana, the urban equivalent to Taco Bell

>Dubbo

I've been there for a few days and reckon its ok, and I'm a chink to boot.

Geelong has a nice waterfront and the Bellarine is beautiful. Just stay out of the suburbs. Don't have anything nice to say about Dubbo.

Melbourne is the worst city in australia by a mile
>only house of reps seat won by the greens
When can we remove victoria from the map

*cough* LA *cough*

Highest standards of living m8.

my country is too large for that so i'm going to go with states instead.
And i say South Tucson. We legally made it another city so the rest of Tucson(where i live) wouldn't be the Detroit of the southwest.
Imagine if Detroit took all of the gang territory and legally made it it's own city so the niggers wouldn't drain the tax money from the rest of the city. You can't make this shit up, senpai. they have like 40% unemployment, it's mostly Blacks and Cholos; dirty Mexicans that most Mexicans look down upon with complete disdain.

>Slovenia
>reasonably sized anything
>

literally shivered when I read this. fucking nasty.

Geelong is comfy as fuck, it's not all Corio m8.

My vote goes to Wollongong aka The Gong

Almere

If I could wipe it off the map I would

Tours seems really nice. Also in general Brittany seems like a pretty cool place.

Marseille seems gross. Basically a wog town.

are there even white neighbourhoods of baltimore anymore?

id imagine that would be:

Lod and Ramle
Dimona
Tiberias and Beit Shean

t.resident of Tiberias

>reverse trap

pleb

I'll take the real thing, thanks

Bologna >:[

Rio de Janeiro.
Media shows the 20% of the town that is pretty good looking, while overseeing the other 80%, composed of favelas, ugly selfish mongrels, never-ending war on drugs, limousine liberals, et caterva.

rood