So, did anyone else notice that this Joker is a cuck...

So, did anyone else notice that this Joker is a cuck? I don't mean in the generic Sup Forums cuck definition of calling everything a cuck, I mean literally a cuckhold. He gets so mad that that black dude wouldn't fuck Harley right in front of him (that face while she got on him was pure "Oh yeah fuck my bitch) and shoots him. They made Joker a cuckhold. Why did they make Joker a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's not a cuck, he's criminally insane. Knowing that he'd probably not have killed the guy and beat the fuck out of Harley while ass fucking her if dude had.

There's no real way of beating the joker, because everything is a game to him.

Probably would* have

They feel if they stay true to the character they're not being original. Happens with almost every DC/Marvel character
>Joker
>Spiderman
>Deadshot
>Nick Fury
>Madarin
>Batman

Insane or what he'd do to Harley after doesn't mean he doesn't get off to seeing Harley with other men. Then finishes off by beating the shit out of her or killing someone cause that's his climax.

Other way around numb nuts, it was a test. Laughy man wanted to see if the black dude would get into the idea of fucking his girl (which he did at first) so joker killed him.

How have they not stayed true to Batman?

In one scene where he is on the floor beside all his weapons you can see children's clothes. Well they made him into a rapist and child killer

I just didn't see it that way. It's really hard to tell when they edited so many scenes in a choppy way that changed what was fucking happening in the scene.

I think he has been a child killer before. I'm pretty sure at least. I'll have to look that up.

That's kind of fucked up to put that there the movie isn't even 18+

I thought that was for baby-kun with Harley cause they were really pushing that they were in love.

Him and Harley were fucking with the black guy. The feeling of 'no right answer' loomed over the whole conversation, no matter what he said, chances are he still would have gotten killed.

He did kill Jason Todd, who I think was a kid. He killed him pretty brutally. As far as little kids...I don't think he has been that evil before

Yeah that's fair, the final editing did kinda have a "retard playing with video editor" sorta feel.

That's because it was. It's pretty well known that the movie suffered from "focus group" syndrome. Apparently Joker tried to kill Harley by pushing her out of that helicopter, and you can find pictures of Joker with his face all fucked up after the crash, so there was obviously more with him. The editing didn't make any sense. It makes sense that she'd throw away her necklace if Joker tried to kill her, but if she thinks he died trying to save her, it makes no goddamned sense.

I care way too much about this. Fucking movies. I need to get laid

Tell me bout it
That scene fuckd it for me

Top right corner you can see baby clothes

Its just appealing to the kids that actually takes this tripe seriously. They can relate to him because theyre cucks too

Batflick kills like 98 million people.

The nolan batman was pretty close except for the whole desperate for Rachel pussy.

Also unbelievably inept detective skills. But I cant fault any director for that. If they gave him the skills the comic books do, he would never be in danger or faced with challenges ever.

Do t see how people can give this movie a 8. Max I would give a 6-7

it's Hollywood Jews. They're still at it and want all white men to be seen as weak, effeminate, the cuckhold.

Kikes want kids to think it's cool or acceptable for white women to fuck niggers and cuckhold their men. They want you to think it's acceptable and normal to fuck niggers.
Take a look at how many Jews are fucking niggers compared to their attitudes toward niggers and how many gentile whites are with an ape creature.

Jews hate you. Jews want the white race gone.

Jew is a religion

Jew is also a race you dumb motherfucker. They're Semites.

Goddamn I bet you listen to hip hop and jerk off to the threads in /gif/ where big buck niggers fuck little white boys in the ass pretending it's you so that Ice Jizzle and his other ghetto stormtroopers will think you're cool.

Kill yourself you faggot cocksucker.

this. cool stuff but put together horribly.
i heard they were trying to throw in some joker junior miscarriage thing that got cut.
in TDK Returns he kills a bunch of kids with smilax cotton candy.

Why the fuck do you keep calling it cuckhold instead of cuckold?

The baby clothes were probably what he wraps around a bunch of grenades.
I'm pretty sure he's made a baby bomb before.

Also I don't think he's a cuck, he's just a total fucking headcase. He probably got off on the idea of how the black dude would react to his questions knowing that no matter what he answered, he was gonna die anyway.

Also I think he was slightly offended by him calling Harley a bad bitch.

I enjoyed Suicide Squad a lot, I don't get all the hate. Yeah it was rushed but it all made sense.
"We released a bunch of the worst people in the world back into society at once and shit kicked off" - Pretty easy for me to get into the story.
I thought Leto's joker was legit terrifying and on point with the comics, though his laugh was gay as fuck and sometimes he was a little too intense really.

Sup Forums full of skills today brother?

if we separate the diferent aspects of this movie, i would say
Characters: 8 (the fkin daughther of deadshot brought it dow)
Actors playing: 9
Story: 2 (seriously it was like a fucking fanfic written on a board with the help of dubs and somebody tripped "put in harley because she have boobs" and she was in. I have seen people writing much better pony shipfics than this)
Soo a 5-6 would be appropriate, but if people dont care about how fkin dumb it was then ye its an 8 for them.

1) Jews are pretty white themselves
2) Are they immune to this?

I think the movie has so much pointless scenes and I feel it got cut too much. Also joker was in the movie for 5 mins. Also all the awesome cut scenes from the trailer where only 4 secs long . car chase scene was only 10 secs with batman

I get what you're saying, but I just don't think the joker views it the way you do.

I mean if you could bring this up with him he'd probably end up fucking your girl and doing whatever to you.

Because he's insane.

The Joker cannot be a cuckold, he is without sexuality. He is far too consumed in his madness. That scene is another game to him, to watch the gears slowly turning that guys thoughts of harley into ones of pure fear. I thought it was brilliant.

And frankly, I would've been more concerned about getting my dick sliced off by Harley had I been in that situation.

Why was it so dumb?
It was definitely rushed but I wouldn't call it dumb.

Everyone got an origin, the squad got an origin. The big bad was explained enough that it made sense but again it was rushed.

Then you've got the addition of they've just released the worst people in the world and shit has kicked off. Honestly if Enchantress caused more shit before they were out of prison, or if it showed the characters all being properly briefed/caught up with shit before hand it'd have been a lot better.

Why does Joker looks like a crackhead pimp? That's a hell of a way to shit on one of the most iconic villains.

Wasn't joker so predictable .

Most over rated movie of 2016!!!

They made choices which fel so unnatural for me. Like the part where captain bumerang came back FOR NO REASON! He left before he heard the heatnreaking bullshit story of the enchantress fucking that guy. Or the part of why would they even bring diablo with them when he clearly refused to cooperate. Like what the fuck did they expect to happen? Not that they share their stories in a bar and become "family". And i could go on. They act out of character too ofthen just to advance the story.

Yeah agree with the Boomerang part, it seems like that's another deleted scene part where they just edited the film for no reason again.

Technically the Joker got mad when the black guy basically insulted Harley.

Then he was just setting him up to die.

Nolan batman didn't science, he was just a ninja with a kevlar suit

probably, but harry potter would have been wierd as fuck also if they skipped out all the part where they mention they have magic. We would just sit there confused what the fuck are these 3 kid doing in a castle and why everything is tripping balls. Anyway i can only judge what i saw and if they cut it it does not count.

Golden age joker kills for kicks and is criminal insane
Silver age joker is a thief with wacky gagets
Modern age joker is obsessed with bat man and proving everyone is evil.

Not see SS but sounds like this version is alot like Golden age in his actions even if it is poorly done

Batfleck felt like dark knight returns / batman beyond (Bruce Wayne) batman. Where he was old, weak, sad and broken.

Miscarriage...dark

> bruce wayne runs off with selina kyle and lives happily ever after in dkr
there is no happy ending for batman. nolan nearly destroyed the whole trilogy with that bullshit ending

Sent from my Android phone

Ultimate Edition explains Batman killing and Alfred's "Turns men cruel" thing a lot better. Batman has kinda lost his mind by that point

That being said, Burton's Batman killed all the time, and Nolan Batman killed a shitload of LOA Ninja when he blew up that monastery

Well technically he didn't just sayin.

Okay yeah fair enough

Bruce from batman beyond had Terry tho

Joker has never been without sexuality. What in the hell are you talking about?

Touche

He was broken before terry though. The only reason terry is the new batman is cause Bruce shot a guy in the face and he's too old to fight.

You make a good point

Terry is Bruce's cum

He was meant to be batman since the moment his mom was fucked by his dad

U must have not seen star wars or captain America

Suicide squad should have been rated R! But i have a feeling the bluray edition will be!

> 2016
> buying physical media
> supporting drm protected shit
> using exclamation points
kys

>faggot

dude he killed him cuz the nigger said he had a "bad bitch". he played with his emotions before he shot the nigger in the head

Calling bullshit. Star Wars and Captain America Civil Wars were both serviceable movies. Neither lived up to the media hype in my opinion, but they were perfectly watchable. Suicide Squad is a f'ing disaster due to poor editing and weak story flow. Almost as bad as Batman-Superman.

>it's the current year!

>Sent from my Android phone

>3016

>being this fucking stupid

even the subtleties of SUICIDE SQUAD were lost on you???

Quit paying to see movies, they're not for you

Both garage imo..like it even matters tho

Now that you bring that up. Don't you think it's fucked up how batman recruits children and leads them to their inevitable death?

that's been the theme of several batman storylines and further feeds his guilt which in turn fuels his vigilantism. read all star batman and robin for one recent example. many people hate that comic but i liked it

Are you or were you ever a juggalo? Answer honestly, please.

Finally some one who understands he called her a bitch and the screen tilted it was basically over from that point.

>Because he's not a cuck, he's criminally insane
Those aren't mutually exclusive. For instance, you're autistic and retarded. Because you're retarded, you're obviously not smart. See the difference?

Are you mad?

All unoriginal garbage with a liberal SJW spin on it anyway.

>recycled from many decades ago
>add liberal poison of everybody is a good guy even the bad guys
>few more dashes of liberal SJW poisoning
>recycle and ruin next success of the past and continue millennial legacy of no creativity or critical thought

For some reason I always saw batman as some kind of furry-pedo-sadomasochist weirdo with a leather/spandex fetish.

underrated post

Has anyone a link to a stream for suicide squad??

samefag

Nuh uh lol xD

go pay $10 and see it in the cnema you fucking kike

>MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
>I LOVE CAPITALISM
>also jews are bad

I've never understood people like this. Is this cognitive dissonance's final form?

Jew propaganda to promote interracial.

no.

look at lvl of blacks in israel

So, I've noticed in people of particularly low intelligence, a curious thing happens in the event of a contradiction--they reset. They full on actually forget the train of thought they were pursuing, and start right from where they got on it. It's amazing. They actually just blank out, forget what just happened, including all relevant memories that would remind them of the train of thought that led to a contradiction, and act as if the entire thing never happened.

Does it ever seem like they're caught in a loop? They might be. They might just be.

by kike i meant he's too jewish to spend money

That loop's name? Mythology.

You may have also noticed that that joker is fucking garbage.

they might be, they might just be, they might just be......

Liked the movie hated the Joker

that is the worst comic to ask to read the lines are funny but anything over £5 is too much as the art is the only good part

Eh. You can find contradictions in the hard sciences.

The difference is there are some people who, when encountering these contradictions forget they ever occurred, and there are those who create a split in their memory, and categorically trace each possibility. It's more to do with what I believe must be an evolutionary adaptation to language, which necessarily requires exponentially more energy to follow, but reveals that much more information in doing so. As our society becomes increasingly language based, and survival demands increasingly more language based mannerisms in order to "pass," we're seeing a literal evolution of the human mind's ability to cognitively process multiple alternate realities in real time.

Much of the truth of mythology was never meant to be implied literally, but there are those who are incapable of interpreting any given statement more than one way at a time, and so this is all they see. For those who have developed their ability to speak myriad, mutually exclusive truths, mythos is an attractive vehicle to explore and hone this mental faculty. Today, millions of dollars will be settled in accounts, in a room of old men, speaking language that has almost no relevance to reality other than to settle such accounts, and at least some of them will be influenced by their reception to mythos. Think about that.

That's what survival in the 21st century looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk

Jews also invented, and continue to promote, communism.

Your IQ is a two-digit number. And the first digit is 6.

I'm saying it's a tool to him.

A G E N D A
G
E
N
D
A

$10? Fucking hell. Cost almost £12 at my local shit cinema.

I can't wait for it to go out of business when a better one opens.

What do you think Marx was?

Marx's vision communism was very different from Stalin's implementation of it.

I bet you refuse to eat bagels because they are a food of the jews.