Profanity is no longer allowed

profanity is no longer allowed.

Fuck off

Fuck off

double post xd

Fuck off

Yeah good luck getting all these hunchbacks on Sup Forums to be clever and have a high school level vocabulary. I know you're fighting the good fight, but it's moot at this point.

get fucked

Fuck that.

What retarded slutmonkey came up that rule? Whoever it is, they're a fucking cunt.

this is pixel art
it's art

many hours of work went into creating this masterpiece
you're an unproductive piece of shit without a GED

fuck you

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, damn damn damn damn damn damn, cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt, shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, cum in ass cum in ass cum in ass, wooley mammoth pussy. Fuck you

let it all out

Anything can be art. This post can be art. This post is art.

Fuck off

PISS, PISS OUT MY ASS

>moot
I see what you did there

That was unnecessary. A hunching of the back does not imply any lack of wit; only a beleaguered passage of life, for our want of a healthier posture. If it embitters our language to the point of cursing, can anyone blame us? Fraught with blunt agony, is the existence of the grotesque even before your salting it with unkind generalities.

Ship, kiss, duck, bunt, cakesucker, motherlover, tents, fart, turd and what.

nigger

guy follow the fucking faggots gay ass rules. shit, what dont you motherfuckers understand

piss off ye wankstein

Shut the fuck up faggot

what brand soap you using?

kekd

Nigger Bitch fuck cunt kike cuck shit ass tits twats spastic cunt fuck dick pussy nigger nigger bicth nigger nigger watermellon fried chicken niger wattermellon niger

Heck you guys! Heck!