old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ventrellaquest.com/tag/game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jon

2nd for stannis the mannis

First for boopy lala

/got/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the camera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who
>are you

HOLD

LE

DOOR

>this series now

Ironborn ceremony was almost perfect. Aeron was 10/10. Bran just jumped up to become the best part of the series for me though. Arya is usually pretty stale but I liked the play scene. Even Sansa/Jon we're pretty good. I'm stoked they could pack in some humor and action as well as some world building in one episode

Honestly thought this was the best episode in a long time. If you think it was bad then you should take a step back and try not to be such a miserable fuck.

was doing nothing apart of little fingers plan?

The episode was good except for Petyr and the wolf
Like nigga wolves aren't retarded

>Tfw more White Walker action
>Tfw spinach girls get fucked up
>Tfw Night King is ultra badass
FeelsGoodMan

DABID WHAT IF HIS NAME WAS A CLUE DABID

so.. was Bran that guy in the tree all along?

Wait so did Jaquen basically confirm the faceless men caused the doom? Sure felt like it desu

I think you mean worthless faggot edition.

>implying it's not at its best right now

Still no decent torrents...

I guess the episode moved the plot along nicely, but the bran, iron islands, and Sansa-baelish parts were laughable. I wouldn't know about the danaerys/essos part because I literally skipped it. Did anything interesting happen over there?

Did that forest bitch just copy the ending to I am legend?

Why was Sansa retarded enough to refuse the support from the Vale? What the fuck?

Why did another direwolf die for no reason at all?

Is it a Reed racial talent to just kill things in bullshit ways?

Will Theon ever learn to love again?

BEST

which trailer was it?

>mfw this episode had the best tits

Shouldn't Randyll be in King's Landing?

this shite moves too fast you bastards

>/got/'s collective reaction to this episode.

hotter version of rachel weisz

Tfw no Josh traveling essos spinoff

Well, you guys can't call me cuck anymore.

So let me get this straight

If you stab someone with obsidian, they turn into an other?

Why aren't there more of these fucks running around?

>FIRST FOR BRANS A TULLY FUCKING SHIT

NO FUCK YOU

READ THE FUCKING BOOKS

NED CAN HEAR BRAN IN THE PAST AS WIND

BRAN

TIME

TRAVELS

IN

THE

BOOKS

BRAN TIME TRAVELS IN THE BOOKS

D&D DID NOT INVENT THAT

BRAN

TIME TRAVELS

IN

THE

FUCKING

BOOKS

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF BRAN TRAVELING NORTH TO MEET 3ER? HE DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING USEFUL.

the only time I remember varys getting that upset was when joffrey decided to kill ned anyway

when will it stop hurting /got/?

He is the Three Eyed Crow AND The Night's King. He is the Great Other. He is your God.

Someone post NotJoffrey's cock and balls.

no the cotf magic made the others. obsidian was just what they used

REPOSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE IT WAS POSTED INT HE LAST LAST /got/ GENERAL

ventrellaquest.com/tag/game-of-thrones/

not so fast

Episodes with Walkers prominently in them have almost ll been GOAT.

why not involve them more?

This is apparently the last episode this season that'll feature the Walkers and Night's King

HOLD THE DOOR
AM I TOO SOON?
AGHHHH TOO SOON

Seriously, why the hell is nobody in the night's watch stopping John?

Let's run through a checklist of things he's doing that should raise some red flags with them:

>he came back from the dead. The night's watch is currently at war with a mysterious force that causes people to rise from the dead.

>as lord commander, after coming back from the dead, he executed 4 sworn brothers of the night's watch, and then left, claiming his watch had ended.
>either his watch ended after rising from the dead, which makes him not lord commander, and thus the execution illegal, or his watch was still going on, and thus he can't abandon his post. Either way, the penalty is death.

>HE IS LEADING A WILDLING ARMY SOUTH OF THE WALL TO ATTACK THE REALMS OF MEN.

Seriously, why isn't anyone in the night's watch killing him a second time over this bullshit?

>He keeps cropping screenshots in order to make reaction faces

>when you wake up from greenseeing

more like

What's up with people posting young Bran pictures? Are they pedos?

Which houses descended from the Andals, and which are from the First Men?

Why didn't young Ned go retarded when he heard Bran's voice?

The point is he can affect the past with his actions in the present. That's fucking time traveling.

Stop defending your shitposting.

BRAN TIME TRAVELS IN THE BOOKS

It is a good episode.

pics and actress name pls

What a shitty Randyll.

And why would the Tyrells want their most experienced bannermen around while they try and retake their heirs by force? You're talking like a crazy man.

He already won

/KILLBRAN/

He saw flashbacks and learned that Sean Bean was a liar and didn't defeat that one guy in one on one combat. Also he is responsible for his tard being a tard

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING EASY TO KILL THEM?

>can see the ribs
>hipbones could stab you

ewwwww

SOMEONE PLEASE POST A TORRENT OR STREAM.

WHY

ARE

FAGGOTS

SO

UPSET

ABOUT

IT

Here I stand.

The Three Eyed Raven knew what was going to happen beyond the wall.

Why didn't he warn Bran, or do any of the several things that would have kept Summer and Hodor alive, and generally prevent everything from getting so fucked up?

Why are the two most stupid, evil and self-centered characters within such close proximity with one another? Why is this allowed?

pls stop posting

Melly > Bad Pussy > Not Sansa > Hipfu > who cares

Oh look, it's a drunk talks to a dyke, and fake tranny and whoever the quiet guy in the middle us episode. LLTB

Was warging Hodor and fucking him up as a child in real time? That's the time travel part faggot he directly effected the past.

Why doesn't bran go back in time to save stannis?

yfw Game of thrones is a better zombie show than The Walking Dead

>Why was Sansa retarded enough to refuse the support from the Vale? What the fuck?

>The guy who handed me over to a raping, murdering psychopath is offering to support me with an army, i better trust him.

GRRM just fed them bullshit. It's clear as day.

amerifat pls go

Agreed. It's fucking retarded.

Don't care whether or not this was foretold in the books its still stupid as shit.

Where were you when you bent the knee to your jew goddess?

they also used magic, obsidian was just part of the ritual

it's been 8000 years they're all mixed now

Is that so. Tell me, how are you and your Khaleesi's son doing right now?

so... no more jorah for a coupe of seasons eh? that's sad

Can they kill Pig Face Stark already?

WYLIS YOULL GET YOUR SANITY BACK WHEN YOU HOLD THIS DAMN DOOR!

Why would Hodor go with Bran and everything if he knew he'd die?

Action babby.

They literally captured and executed everyone who disagreed with what was going on.

only good part of the ep was Jon and Jorah

Nedd getting BTFO was funny though

Rank them in the overall GoT tits list

Shit episode. Still a 10/10.

Three Eyed Raven IS Bran.

Three Eyed Raven version of Bran is doing things to right a wrong he keeps trying to solve in a time loop

>when a girl touches you

The treaty is signed. The ink is dry.

The faceless men are the equivalent of Others for the Vayrians

Would you try to kill a man who pretty much came back from the dead (Essentially proving you'd have a hard time to kill him) after you saw what he did to the previous people who tried to kill him?

I wouldn't.

>couple of seasons

he won't appear anymore user

>yfw GRRM was always a hack and he hired hacks to make a show inevitably sabotaged by his stupid bullshit

I don't think Dinklage gives a fuck anymore. I think he wants them to hurry up with the dragons fighting the ice zombies so this show can be over

>Implying we would go a season without the misadventures and shenanigans of J-bear

yeah right. Besides he's a main cast member now.

Because it's becoming a story about fate/destiny user.

Anytime something doesn't make sense just remember it was probably destined to happen that way.