Anyone else feel like taking a shit after drinking a cup of coffee? Doesn't matter if it's black or has milk...

Anyone else feel like taking a shit after drinking a cup of coffee? Doesn't matter if it's black or has milk, it's a shitmaker guaranteed. What's up with that?

Yes. Everybody feels that. Are you 12?

How are you not aware of this phenomenon? I thought it was common knowledge...

It's called caffeine.

Did you start drinking coffee today? Try nicotine with coffee.

This man knows. A cigarette and some caffeine in the morning will keep your ass more regular than fuckin Activia.

It's because it's a stimulant and gets everything moving

idk its just coffee flavoured water man

This actually doesn't happen to me. I usually take a coffee smelling piss in an hour or so after. But never a shit.

Have you ever tried coke or adderall? It could be your body types defense against stimulants. Coffee makes me feel like getting shit done, but so does coke.

that happens to me only in the mornings. But after midday, I don't feel the urge of pooping after coffee

Coffee always makes me shit my brains out.

It's a diuretic. It causes a bias in your body's water balance and forces you to excrete more of your body's water. That is also why it makes you pee more, and why it dehydrates you. Another avenue of water excretion is via your large intestine.

Wake up in morning, drink my coffee, eat my oatmeal, put some chew in and then wait about 10 minutes. Glorious shit. With a side of mouth cancer.

yup, you're not only one with that feel

No.

Caffeine causes your smooth muscle fibers to contract, which makes you shit better. I've gotten to the point where I can't shit properly without coffee or some very strong tea in the morning. If I don't get some I take a bunch of small shit's all day. Fuck that.

It's cause it's warm and what said. If you were to drink warm water or warm milk in the morning it'd make you shit too. Assuming you don't barf before. Isn't this common fucking knowledge op? You must be an American.

>If I don't get some I take a bunch of small shit's all day. Fuck that

Just drink something warm, you faggot. Also eat more fibre. You don't need coffee to shit NIGGER.

ITT; a bunch of dumbass uhmurkunts who donno about that 2nd grade biology

>tee heee coffee makers me poopers kekekek but why o why!? wat a mystery!