Alright faggots I need some help

Alright faggots I need some help.

I'm doing DMT for the first time tonight, gonna try do all three stages/dosages.

I've only got a history of doing acid. (Enough UG to see 'The parrerns').

I'm going in to try find some answers to unanswered questions.

A) Is there anything I need to know before going into it?

B) Can you recommend any songs? We usually listen to MGMT, Tale impaler etc. Would this type of music still work?

Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZnou4zthz4&list=PLxbwKBr2yFRCp2Z0RfncRDLHCc1kWti9G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you meet "the people" say hi from me

a) you will learn everything you need as you go along. prepare to know yourself in very frightening detail but don't let this put you off. it's a very fun experience if you are open to it.

b) music is irrelevant on dmt. something ambient or whatever your sitter wants to listen to

welcome to the demons.

Dude tell the people to watch over me!

Where do you get it from?

Music won't matter, I was so ready to break through to the song drugs you should try it by Travis Scott but once I took a few good rips I was instantly transported into another realm and forgot about the music entirely. If you start to see a black tunnel around you and it's as if your blasting through the tunnel at insane speeds take a few more hits that was my problem the first time. That will ensure you blast through to the other side apposed to never reaching the light at the end of the tunnel

>NO MUSIC
>INHALE AND HOLD THE SMOKE IN AS LONG AS YOU CAN
>MAKE SURE YOU CAN LAT BACK AND HAVE SOMEWHERE TO SET THE PIPE
>????
>PROFIT
>WHEN YOU TALK TO THE ALIENS TELL THEM I SENT YOU, THEY WILL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING

Whats the worst that could possibly happen!?

**:D**

Will do

My compadre got it off the 'old web

Will I even be able to? I heard of people not being able to function once they've taken their rips

The buzz can be unsettling at first. Don't fight it, let it take you over. Don't exhale, hold as long as you can, with a big enough hit you'll blast off before you even need to and you'll naturally exhale. It can be really harsh to some people but it was always easier on me than weed.

Just don't fight it, don't be scared of what you see, where you go, or who you meet. There will be no perception of time. Don't look for answers or anything, just let the deems take you over and it'll show you the most beautiful places. In my experiences, it seems like it takes you to your own personal version of the afterlife. Trip on homie.

When i was done dying by dan deacon (ddwiwdd) is an awesome song to trip too
Report back here after your trip I wanna hear about what you saw also try to ask questions if you see any ither beings there, like why we exist? Or just ask it to show you everything that is.

ALSO PLEASE ASK THEM IF QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE TRULY MATTER? AND THEIR OPINION ON SUICIDE. MAKE SURE MOST IMPORTANTLY TO ASK THEM IF YOU GO THERE WHEN YOU DIE.

you will have your own experience, dont be detested by anyone elses. you will only know what its like for you, yourself.

Will do, I'll do the trip report in a few hours once I've done it.

p.s. this song is so relaxing, never heard it before.

One of the big questions I'm gonna ask will be on suicide and afterlife, I can cope with death well so I think this will be a easy question for me

>Thinks music will matter
Dude, you're not going to give a shit about reality.
Especially if you're doing more than an average dose for first time, that little pathway that tells you what's real and what's not is going bye-bye.

Oh, sure, you'll so be a mostly normal person after, but you'll never be as feet on the ground again.

Tell the elves they're not real

Just enjoy it, faggot.
I've done it 3 times, get ready to embrace death, because that's how it always feels when it's kicking in. You literally (in my case) think you're dying, but it's strangely comforting.
TL;DR, just do it

In all honesty, don't follow this advice for first time or you're going out the window and will live the rest of your days with one leg shorter than the other.

I make dmt frequently.

Honestly if you're going to break through, I fully reccomend doing it alone in silence, its already hard enough to focus on continuously taking hits let alone while theres a distracting noise.

What if the reality you're catapulted into on DMT is actual reality and the reality you live is actually a forced perception like a hologram?

Nah, just have fun.

> Kaytranada 99.9
youtube.com/watch?v=KZnou4zthz4&list=PLxbwKBr2yFRCp2Z0RfncRDLHCc1kWti9G

The album is unreal for DMT and MDMA etc

What plant do you use? I tried doing a ACRB extract awhile ago but I think I got ripped off since the bark was pre powdered and probably trunk bark and not root.

this is the cancer killing music

The most important thing for me was to let go. If you want to have an actual breakthrough experience, let go of attachment to your surroundings, your pets, roommates, SO whatever. Let go of the attachments to your own life. DMT can be scary because of the physical feeling on the come up and because it is unlike anything else you've ever done. The main thing I took away from my first time doing it was I needed to remove my attachments to my life, I needed to allow myself to be erased for the duration of that trip, so that I could fully see what it was trying to show me.

your fucking head is the cancer that's killing music cunt but nice trips

I can see how this can be good for MDMA and Acid, but maybe not DMT

Yeah I thought I might have taken DMT but I was wrong and it was probably ice or some fucked up mixtures

wow dude, real riveting stuff

I know this isn't thread for this but as someone who spends hours a day practicing and mastering an actual instrument, I cringe so hard at these boring ass programmed beats made specifically to sell to brain dead junkies. If you take drugs to "get fucked up" and jizz your pants on pills/powder then you're a waste.

Do more research if you are asking this questions, browse erowid