Alright guys

alright guys

I want to start growing Marijuana, but theres some questions I have.

I want to grow it to sell it and ill buy the seeds off the internet.

What is a feminized seed? Well I mean I know that means it only grows female marijuana plants but whats the difference between male and female ? Can one be smoked and one not be ?

I'm very virgin to all this any info helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feminized seeds have little tits on them.

it says they generally don't produce a bud, does that mean feminized seeds cant be smoked after they are grow?

>weed growing virgin

Lmao don't buy seeds if you've never grown before you're just wasting time and the plant will die if it's not taken care of properly. Unless you do your research and find hardy strains

Just buy a sack and look for seeds, judging from your inexperience I bet the weed you buy is full of seeds.
That or buy a clone, already rooted and ready to go

I'd recommend growing other things before growing weed. Depending on if it's indoor or outdoor, you'll be running into different problems on both sides. If you know what to look for you can avoid spider mites, disease, and nutrient defiencies

tl;dr buy jorge Cervantes' growing bible and it'll answer any question you have

To grow plants that meet commercial expectations, you're going to need to read a lot. You'll want good quality bud, and you'll want a lot of it per plant.

The rule for plant gender is female gets you high, male does not. Buy feminized to start out with. Expect to invest at the start, but don't buy growshop "beginner kits" because they're overpriced and often contain useless items and are missing other important ones.

Depending on where you live, electric consumption could be problematic, but that's mostly for large grows ops.

Judging by what you just wrote, I bet you're 14 and your mom just took away your pocket money or something like that.

that was helpful thank you.

How much electricity does just a basic ( weed growing lamp.. idk what they are called ) Draw, cause I'm gonna have to grow in my closet, I can buy the equipment and the seeds and anything I need really, but I gotta know how much electricity the lamp will draw on average.

actually I'm 18 and my weed man is moving to Kentucky, so I'm going to start growing the same shit as him and take his customers, I'm just new to this type of thing,

Good guess tho.

Obviously it depends on what type of bulbs you buy & the lighting fixture
You have no idea what you're doing, go read a book

Jesus Christ, if he's moving soon you won't have the experience to grow enough buds that people will want to buy. Why don't you ask him for advice? Or are you just trying to be like Walter white and take over his turf lmao

Your closet must be huge if you're growing to sell

costs depend on what typ of light you use. Your closet is a good place to start, but i guess you cant grow more than 2 plants there...

btw. im too lazy to write everything and there are really good sites out there. for example

growweedeasy.com/

female seeds grow the marijuana plant male seeds grow hemp , you want female plants not male

Hi OP, obviously, you can't into google, but no worries, I got it covered for you

First, acknowledge that you know nothing and that you're probably filled with wrong ideas and impressions.

Second, Feminized seeds can be interesting.

But not for you

Because, remember, you're a c lueless fuck

So get some autoflowering strains to get started

Those you can't fuck up, they grow faster and the product can be very good.
As their name suggest they grow on their own, and flower by themselves, no need to provide a certain amount of sunlight or other bullshit.

Buy the products little by little.
Roots and bloom stimulators are a must, the rest isn't even if can be looked into for bigger production.

Also, be warry of your surrounding, you don't want 5+ plants on a land that isn't your, or that people can trespass on unwillingly

Start with 5 seeds of mikromachine derivatives, they'll serve you good, they'll be storng an dresilient plants, and you'll be less of clueless fuck when you'l be done.

feel free to ask questions while thread is still up.

wouldnt recommend autos. If Op fucks up in the veg-phase, he wont have the time to unfuck his shit. Also, autos are more prone to pests.

I started to grow too and if you use autoflowering seeds you cant do much wrong

Hes going to fuck it up regardless. Its op

I just let them sit on my windowboard (idk what its called) and water them

yeah, but with photos he can stay longer in veg and therefore get bigger plants / solve problems if they occure. How long do autos stay in veg, 2-3 weeks?

Look at that shit dude, thats the worst plant if ever seen. Long and stretchy, everything you dont want

This is my oldes one. The first 6 plants i planted got all sick and fall over all the time but with a little care they all got better and start flowering

The plant was sick for 2 weeks at the beginning and falled over the whole time but for the first time and just letting them sit there without special treatment it went ok

Might as well ask here instead of making a new thread

What is a good grinder for the magic flight launch box?

And its just 2weeks old dude and i dont sell it its only for me and my friends

Well, your second picture doesnt look good either. Your plants need more light. You need at least 150 watts for cfl and 75 for led / hps.
How much did you get out of your plants, not even an oz i guess

You've heard of Google, right?

I only use the sun as my light source and my plants still need some time before i can harvest them. I only grow for myself because the weed on the street is always mixed with some stuff and is expensive af

The mfb requires a *very* fine grind to work properly. I thought I had it with my old grinder, and then a friend showed me the official one and I was blown away at the difference it makes.

Just go for the official one, it's made for the mfb and the results you get are fantastic.