What's the best way to get revenge on someone who steals from you? I know where he lives...

What's the best way to get revenge on someone who steals from you? I know where he lives, but what can I do to minimize risk of being caught that would do the most damage?

ITT: Butthurt child.

Sucks to be you, lady. That kid got shot.

Basically just get something really smelly and dump it on his house or on his car. As for what is smelly enough. Be creative.

Don't leave any living witnesses

Steal shit from someone else
leave trail to the house of the person who stole from you.
Leave shit you stole at house of person who stole from you.
Wait and watch the show.
Did this once and watched the guy get the shit kicked out of him. Great Friday Night.

Wigger Bitch

Depends, what did they take?

This.

Kill

fucking epic, i love this reply.

Get some of their hair, possessions or something with his fingerprints .rape a bitch then leave his hair + whatever at the crime scene

There are so many variables to take into account, it's impossible to tell you what would do the most damage while minimizing risk, in your specific situation.

It was a couple video games. One of them talked to me while the other went and did the deed under the guise of going to the bathroom. They pretended to be my friend one last time after hanging out for almost a year so they could steal from me.

What are some good ways to get back at him? Fuck minimizing risk? What should I do user

Link their facebooks you bum
We'll destroy them and leave no trace of you behind

Steal them back, and act like they never went missing. If this happens again, repeat. It might psychologically fuck with them.

Not doing that. Seen it backfire too many times

Dump a whole bottle of maple syrup in their gas tank. Works so much better than sugar and thereir car is fucked

Just call to A LOT of services, food delivery, etc, and send them to his house. Be sure to make the call from somewhere else.

Canadian here. DON'T WASTE MAPLE SYRUP.

make it that american shit, where it's mostly HFCS and flavor, since american syrup sucks aids filled nigger dicks.