Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

My GF wants to watch me fuck with another girl but i don't want to because i love her, and i just want to be with her.

What to do?

Dump her. She is already cheating, or is planning to. Thats why she wants you to fuck another girl, so you "betray" her and she can use it as an excuse

tell her outright that you're not willing to do it, and she should be able to respect that. if you end up choosing that you want to do it, for the sake of your relationship, ask her to take extra time to really think about what it would be like and about any potential consequences

she wants to fuck another dude. or has already.

Talk to her about your feelings, let her know that this can hurt her and hurt you. Let her know that she is the only girl on the world for you, and that your relationship is not primarily based on sex, but rather love.

The more you fight it, the more likely she is to do it anyway then leave you for that woman or a less beta male. Monogamy is dying, get with the program.

It's just sex. It's just penis touching vagina. There's no magic involved. Just do it.

It's a trap OP.

Compromise, watch her bang another guy.

don't be a pussy and just fuck the bitch she wants you to fuck.

she already cheated on you

she feels the guilt of fucking another dude while you have stayed faithful so she thinks the guilt will go away if you fuck another girl.

Make your father proud and stop being a pussy

For once in OP's life, don't be a faggot.

Also post pics of gf and girl she wants you to put your choo choo in.

Fuck girl in mirror

Deep. And valid point

this. 100% accurate

If u are sure she didnt cheat, dont fuck the girl, cuz this is some kind of crazy ass girl test or some shit, if u think she may cheat on u just fuck othe other girl and dump this bitch

Damn

It's a test. You're supposed to refuse.

punch yourself in the balls because you don't deserve them

Just refuse take her and fuck her hard.

She is fucking someone else or wants to bang someone else, and she already has a person in mind. Tread lightly.

this

run away now

If you aren't saging, you're cancer.

just have a threesome dicknose

invite her to join and all is good.

Yep, seen it so many times it's no coincidence.
RIP OP.

Do what you feel is right.

Tell her you'd rather see her get fucked by another guy. We all know you're a cuck, OP. Now show us her tits.

She has already been the meat in a MMF fuck sandwich. Possibly before you O.P so, don't kill yourself just yet. However, you and your girlfriend have different outlooks on your relationship. She is young and wants to have fun, you obviously have expectations of being with her forever and ever and ever.

Son... You have much to learn.
Either get with the program or gtfo before it tears your heart apart.

Trust me, I am user and I am your friend

She doesn't want a threesome.
Just me and other girl

I don't know why girls think this is so fucking clever Your retarded for not seeing this straight away

Hello darkness my old friend

obviously testing you then
don't fall for it

>And out of the darkness you must come out to light
>Stay alive
>Heyyyy
>Could you be cucked?

girls SUCK man, always cuckin my bois

Do it and then leave her. Try to fuck a close friend and cum deep in that pussy. Then break up with your girlfriend after. Tell her you got a taste of what you're missing.