Islam is peace

Islam is peace.
Islam is love.
Islam will set you free.

Are you ready to be a real man and stop being a homosexual cuck?

K

yes i am, i love Quran.
But i have a problem, i love too much beer

> calls me a homosexual
> fucks goats

Ok jihadanon

You love too much beer? Or do you love beer too much?

FUCKING learn how to English goat fucker.

Islam is beautiful.

The Islam is a mistake, he outlaws wine, and if this would be love, why are the women there so wrapped like christmas gifts, dude?

is this the problem?
Learn Quran and open your eyes faggot

and getting sweaty!!

The only one I believe in is my holy cock.

Is this thread how you join Isis?

WE HERE A FART FROM SCOOBY AND WE SEE HIS PENIS GO COMANDO ON WALTER THE FARTING DOG WHILE WALTER SAYS "LOOK AT MY BALLS AND MY DICK BECAUSE I'M SO GAY AND I SPANK MY MONKEY TO SCOOBY'S FARTS, JAKE'S FARTS, AND MY FARTS BECAUSE I WATCH SPONG BOB RIP HIS PENIS WHILE HE WAS ALL LIKE "ALL YA STEROIDS YA ROIDS YES ALL YA" BUT THEY WERNT STEROIDS, THEY WERE ASSES BECAUSE THE ASS LEVEL WAS HIGH LIKE REX ON CRACK LAST NIGHT DURING THE FART ORGY WITH MAH BOI AND THE FARTING COWS WHICH THERE FARTS NUDER ME LIKE THE GAY PROSTATE DOC ON STEROIDS WITH HIS ASS BUDDIE STICKING DILDOS UP SCOOBY WHILE HES DOING THE FART SCENE WHICH GIVES ME A BONER THAT LASTS FOR WEEKS LIKE REX HUMPING DILDOS TO THE OGEY LAST NIGHT, WITH HIS PENIS THAT IS "BIG AND HASTY LIKE A BIG N TASTY OFF THE DOLLAR MENU" WHILE REX MASTERBATES TO RUFF RUFFMAN'S DICK WHILE RUFF RUFFMAN GIVES ME A BLOW JOB WHILE PLAYING GAY BASEBALL WITH HIS PENIS."

>yes i am, i love 6 yr olds.
>But i have a problem, i love too much 6 yrs olds.

FTFY.

Yes, where does Allah want me to blow my self up?

When I'd join in in the Islam movement, I would need at first a harem, ok, 20 up to 25 beautiful women would be enough for the first time

WE HERE A FART FROM SCOOBY AND WE SEE HIS PENIS GO COMANDO ON WALTER THE FARTING DOG WHILE WALTER SAYS "LOOK AT MY BALLS AND MY DICK BECAUSE I'M SO GAY AND I SPANK MY MONKEY TO SCOOBY'S FARTS, JAKE'S FARTS, AND MY FARTS BECAUSE I WATCH SPONG BOB RIP HIS PENIS WHILE HE WAS ALL LIKE "ALL YA STEROIDS YA ROIDS YES ALL YA" BUT THEY WERNT STEROIDS, THEY WERE ASSES BECAUSE THE ASS LEVEL WAS HIGH LIKE REX ON CRACK LAST NIGHT DURING THE FART ORGY WITH MAH BOI AND THE FARTING COWS WHICH THERE FARTS NUDER ME LIKE THE GAY PROSTATE DOC ON STEROIDS WITH HIS ASS BUDDIE STICKING DILDOS UP SCOOBY WHILE HES DOING THE FART SCENE WHICH GIVES ME A BONER THAT LASTS FOR WEEKS LIKE REX HUMPING DILDOS TO THE OGEY LAST NIGHT, WITH HIS PENIS THAT IS "BIG AND HASTY LIKE A BIG N TASTY OFF THE DOLLAR MENU" WHILE REX MASTERBATES TO RUFF RUFFMAN'S DICK WHILE RUFF RUFFMAN GIVES ME A BLOW JOB WHILE PLAYING GAY BASEBALL WITH HIS PENIS."

Fuck you towel headed pieces of shit. Go chop each others hands off in the desert. Not my desert either

I actually use pages of the Koran to wipe my ass. And when it runs out I'm getting another free one. I also use it to wipe up my dogs messes. I see male muslims as sub human betas.

beeing religous is a waste of time in my eyes. Can you convince me to think diffrent?

>has cock n balls as OPs image

You don't have a desert you faggot. You probably mean your mom's basement

I fuck my sister while her husband sits upstairs in his office pouring over administrative shit that will never ultimately matter.

I cannot see how I could possibly be more of a man. But please, enlighten me.

Then you bitch when they burn the American flag. Although I'm sure your edgelord ass doesn't do any of that bullshit you just wrote. Fuck yourself and kill yourself. In any order you like.

I cant Understand you go back to your country White Power

Remember, the black color could rub off on your ass, you get a nigga ass, dude

No, I think he isn't so stupid like a fur eat of yours, musfag

You can believe me or not. Doesn't change reality. My life goes on and so does yours.

Also, why would you post a nigger?

Islam is war.
Islam is hate.
Islam will imprison you.

I'm perfectly fine not starving myself for a month or raping kids or blowing up a city block

pic related

Sup Forums, I think your plan has worked already.

Islam is not, has never, and will never be cucked. That is only becuase we promote and enforce superior values. If you let humans choose their own way, they will eventually choose pic related.

The entire West is a scary reminder of this fact.

I can't find anything about rape, murder and war? You forgot something?

Women will be safe from the rape culture under Islam.