DAILY fucking reminder that America is going to dominate in the Olympics like always

DAILY fucking reminder that America is going to dominate in the Olympics like always

Any questions, yuropoors?

You're the wealthiest nation on earth with a population nearing 400 million. Of course you're gonna produce a higher rate of world class athletes and therefore have a better chance of being the best at everything.

Fucking dummy.

Mate are you athlete are African Americans, African! Then also lets do a bit of maths, the population of your nation compared to Britain, and compared to medals won you underwhelmingly are worse, we are as large as one of your state and we still fucking smash it. Use are a joke really.

per capita I'm sure California smashes you guys though

Why is your UK flag this big?

>Use are a joke really.
what did he mean by this?

Because no blacks compete for England, right?

>muh medals
get a load of this pleb

>m-muh per capita
Lol fuck off

Who /Indiana/ masterrace here?

You will lose in all that matters beside basketball.

Please take the french flag out this offensive picture. LAST WARNING

Thank you.

USA is essentially 50 states combined into one. If we count the same for Europe, will Europe have more medals than the US? Stay tuned.

Let's hope you Americans aren't like the Russians and don't resort to doopin'.

You should give a crud about sportsmanship

Debts

pls don't go doopin' mental on us

why are you so bad at football (the real one) ?

Our best athletes play basketball, baseball, and football. It's really not that complicated

The blacks here are actually Americans. Their ancestors have been here since the beginning.

>le debts meme
I'm not even Greek, just on vacation, but your """""banter""""" is pathetic.

>OP took his time to post this
>but he is obese and lives on a basement
It's like, "a brazilian had sex with a top model. go brazil"

3 irrelevant sports outside your country.

>lives on a basement

Basket has many fans in european countries. I know a lot of people who watch NBA.
Greece, Spain, Turkey, Lithuania, really likes basket.

Add Serbia to the mix.

pay pls

>too irrelevant for our flag to be in the pic

For once not being relevant is a good thing

This post goes against everything the Olympic spirit is all about.

Stay classy, OP.

Reminder that if you don't count women's medals (and don't pretend for a second that you think >women's sport is relevant) the US got beaten in medals by fucking team GB and absolutely destroyed by them per capita

What an embarrassment from a 300m pop country

>embarrassment

Yeah man, totally. I'm so humiliated.

>implying women's sport is relevant

Anything not in america is irrelevant

It's okay to be scared of things you don't understand.

Israel in the nose kek

and?

>can't even watch live
>have to beg for BBC streams

hahahahaha I will laugh at all you nignogs begging for streams again like last time in 2012

Well rep in mind you would then be severely limited on the amount of athletes you can send since each country can only send a certain amount. That's why britcucks crying p-per capita always make me laugh

Your nations sport is baseball homes it sucks dick, crickets better and that's absolutely shite.

Kek

EU > Murica

There's no Russia to oppose us in the categories Russia always wins.
China is the only thing standing in our way and they'll probably win at gymnastics anyway.

If you go back on through to the '80s and look at all of the last 10 Olympics you'll see that even Europe combined didn't beat the US in medal-count.

>literally admitting America is better than you in every single way

an cuckold

He's just being honest. I bet you have a map of the old empire in your room.

We aren't allowed to send that many athletes to the games, there's a national limit so the comparison makes no sense

>mfw america sends more black women to the olympics than anything else.
They make about 5-6% of the population and like 70% are overweight on obese. How the fuck do you let them represent you?

>"""""world""""" series
>only amerifats play

Any African nation with the same resources would dominate also.

Is Netherlands the ultimate cucked country in the EU?
m8, we have as many bronze medals as your entire country's total medal count after it was doubled.
Talk about embarrassing.

XING XONG XUN

>implying I'm from this backwards hellhole

Based American in England

>English Premier League
>includes Wales

How does Aus do per captia?

a-are we GOAT???

>only American players are in MLB

How about you brexit the fuck out of this thread

>Daily reminder that Nadal and Murray both carried the flags for their country
>Daily reminder no one cares about Olympic only athletes

>a country that hasn't existed in over 2 decades still in 2nd place

Shit Europe, get it together

lol

Americans: we hate dem blacks!

Amerilards during the Olympics: USA! USA! USA! (black athletes win literally 90% of their medals)

African Americans make the best athletes. We literally bread them like cattle during slave times. Paired up the strongest males with the most fertile women. They are genetically engineered to be work horses. Now we recruit the best of them out of their shitty ghettos and make them compete for our amusement. It's awesome.

>The blacks here are actually Americans. Their ancestors have been here since the beginning.
but you burgers spend all your time typing, "Nigger this" and "nigger that". But you're happy to count their medals as "yours".
Why is that?

>out of the cotton field and on to the football field

NFL: Niggers For Lease

>British pride is gone

Nice to know that we live in a better world.

Bing bong tea o'clock