Why are they such mean-spirited, rude and ugly-on-the-inside 'people'?

why are they such mean-spirited, rude and ugly-on-the-inside 'people'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wA2M8aEY4xI
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-12/roe-8-protest-premier-backs-trespass-charges/8177580
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Perth.

>it's a 'look at me i put on the sterotypical 'australian' accent woooaaahh look at mee imm sooooo drunkk wooooaahhh im a 'bantmaster' loooll' episode
hate those ones

>western australians
>human

pick one

>It's a Western 'Australian'

>eastern 'australians'
>anything more than literal 38 IQ convict monkey fuckers
anything good to come out of australia has come out of perth

They are good lads

pic related: average eastern 'Australian'

>anything more than literal 38 IQ convict monkey fuckers

says the side of the country with 95% abo population

I WANT TO KILL EVERY EASTERN AUSTRALIAN

THEY SUCK FAT DICK I FUCKING HATE THEM IIII HHHHAAATTTTEEEE TTHTTTEEEEMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Alright lads, lets vote:

Should we build a second rabbit fence along the borders to QLD / NSW / VIC to keep the subhumans out?

>east coast gets nuked to fuck by the chinese and the WA / SA alliance has a comfy treaty with the PRC
and nothing of value was lost

>westerners = subhuman traitors
colour me suprised

Victoria is unironically the best state in the country by a mile. Best culture, economy and landmarks. Melbourne is a beautiful city.

What is the average savings for a 25 year old in Australia?

I've saved 100k but feel poor, very very poor. So many people in Sydney have money to burn

Probably like 15-25k
Hard to guess because some will have next to nothing while others will have heaps of money from their parents or a good job from an early age. I don't know about Sydney as it is one of the most expensive cities in the world but 100k seems pretty solid to me.

It's Victoria's fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=wA2M8aEY4xI

yes, perth is proud of it's weaboo population

looks like you easterners got stuck with the shitty asians

I though only Abos lived in western australia

Nah that's Northern Territory kind of.

>l-look we are a relevant country
>it's just like those northerners dad, we have regional banter too

Shit, isn't that part just a scorched wasteland?

Yep.

kek

Western Australia is
the only state that wanted to become a British dominion again.

Half of it is, the other half is Swampland

Don't worry no-one has bants with Western Australia most of us forget it's there.

Nah regional banter has kind of died off more as people are more mobile between states and more connected. Remember initially the states were colonies, with very big distances and little connection. They developed their rivalries and separate identities that still permeate competition and banter between them today.

It also took a while for all of them to actually federate together. Initially no one wanted to. They would have preferred being eventual separate countries or remaining as colonies.

100k is a lot m8

But rich people don't have savings, all their money is tied up in the wealth they own, ugly mini mansions, boats they never use that kind of shit

Most rich Australians are in debt and living paycheck to bank-loan

>>/melbourne/

Tbh anywhere outside of Queensland should be bombed from orbit. Sandgropers are okay tho.

Nah everyone still hates Nuu South Males and cucks from Melbourne

OP's probably a South Australian, actually. Western Australians like to think everything slightly to the right of Kalgoorlie is basically Paddy's Markets in Sydney.

Isn't this a pretty retarded picture given the fact that the percentage of East Asians is as high in Australia as it is in Canada

>They would have preferred being eventual separate countries
How I wish this had happened. We'd have just laughed at Tasmania when Port Arthur happened and gotten on with our lives.

Born in Kalgoorlie, live in Perth
ask me anything

>ask me anything
If there's a by-election for a new senator, are you voting One Nation?

Not since they expanded form an anti-immigrant standpoint to a general anti-lgbt standpoint.

B-but aussies are the best

australians are ugly? that is new to me

It's not though and Canada has a higher total population.

Rank the states or whatever the fuck you call them from least cucked to most cucked please. This is mine based on more or less nothing, how accurate is it?

>Tasmania
>Northern Territory
>Western Australia
>Queensland
>South Australia
>New South Wales
>Victoria

>At the 2011 census residents were asked to describe their ancestry, in which up to two could be nominated:
>Chinese (4.3%)
>Filipino (0.99%)
>Vietnamese (0.98%)
Without counting 100,000 people from SK, 95,000 people from HK, 80,000 from Indonesia, 67,000 from Thailand, 55,000 each from Japan and Taiwan.

Meanwhile Canada:
>Chinese 4%
>Filipino 1,9%
>Other SEA 0,9%
>Korean and Japanese 0,8%

The difference isn't very big and Australia is having much more immigration. Chinese population more than doubled between 2006 and 2015.

Well, they did just kick someone out of the party (a Taiwanese woman no less) for saying mean things about gays, so I'd say they're pretty flexible with their positions.

The amount of jpeg artifacting on this picture is killing me

That's ancestry and immigrant population, very different.

Wrong
the Canadian one is "visible minority population" aka ethnicity.

The best thing about not living on the east coast is that every hipster spastic cunt leaves the rest of the country to go somewhere """"""cultured""""" aka Melbz (lol) or London (even bigger lol) - this leaves our beautiful untouched land pure and completely void of cunts. Cheers for that btw.

Alright belga, you win. Mostly because I can't be fucked finding material to retort with. Still, the image stands relatively true in the difference in politics.

Well you have to understand that it's either more niggers or Asians, and I'm glad we've gone with Asians. Immigration is now entrenched in Australian government policy, since whites in this country are deciding to slowly genocide themselves through low birth rates. And because our welfare system is dependant on there being an expanding pool of tax payers, we are probably going to end like Japan without more immigration. Anyway most Asians intermarry with whites. The worst potential scenario is that we'll have 10 percent of our population Happa by 2050.

Then how do you explain the Roe 8 protests?

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-12/roe-8-protest-premier-backs-trespass-charges/8177580

We just have to show them that it's cooler to protest in Victoria and the protest concerts are bigger and they should fuck right off.

>tfw the only people left in perth after everybody leaves for better things are the bogans who could only work in the mines but now have nothing

Queenslanders represent the biggest, most racist bogan cunts in the country.

Vic and NSW are just a bunch of snobby cunts.

nuthin but free time to get pissed with the boys - so grab yourself a cold one and don't be a fucken poofta

>emu export
abo tier

What is Australia's opinion on abos?

i like them

whats the deal with blacks that aren't african american being funny and likeable people?

are african americans just too stuck up their own ass?