Fuck Earth, let's make our own planet :

Fuck Earth, let's make our own planet :

First dubs decides name
Second dubs decides size
Third dubs decides climate/weather/temperature and soil texture must be suitable for living
Forth dubs decides lifespan

Fuck off space nigger

ZINGER

faggotville

Earf

Youll shit blood if you come here, for the love of god, leave you dense faggots

zimbabwe

Its not a planet, its a dyson sphere surrounding the sun with a diameter equal to 1AU, completely indestructible with a smaller dyson sphere on the inside with a diameter of 1AU-250,000km gemometerically perfect with holes to simulate day/night cycles over the entire surface of the original dyson sphere.

The Surface area of this sphere is about 600 million times that of the earth, and is perfectly capable of supporting human life on the entirety of its surface, populated as if it were all earth like wildlife.

Nobody goes hungry again. If somebody has a problem, they can just move. The dyson sphere is more bountiful than the Earth could even hope to provide. Human population and progress expands on a scale unseen before in history. There is peace and plenty for all.

ultrahaxor?

Get!

Whoop whoop

Planet's name is Cockulus from the Homo system.

foggotop

I like snow and cold climates, you're entire planet is shit to me and this is my universe, so get out.

Its not a planet.

And the climates will be varied like on earth. If you wanna live in the cold, just march to the nearest tundra.

ok we got the name
>Its not a planet, its a dyson sphere surrounding the sun with a diameter equal to 1AU, completely indestructible with a smaller dyson sphere on the inside with a diameter of 1AU-250,000km gemometerically perfect with holes to simulate day/night cycles over the entire surface of the original dyson sphere. The Surface area of this sphere is about 600 million times that of the earth, and is perfectly capable of supporting human life on the entirety of its surface, populated as if it were all earth like wildlife. Nobody goes hungry again. If somebody has a problem, they can just move. The dyson sphere is more bountiful than the Earth could even hope to provide. Human population and progress expands on a scale unseen before in history. There is peace and plenty for all.

Seth Rogan's Jew Ball

Planet's name is Voat.

we already have a name, first dubs decide name

March there? Look asshole, in your peaceful faggy ass utopian shitball, I'm gonna drive there. In my wrangler. All my neighbors? I'll drive over their lawns and organic gardens on my way out, March that you fucking queer.

So how big will "Its not a planet, its a dyson sphere surrounding the sun with a diameter equal to 1AU, completely indestructible with a smaller dyson sphere on the inside with a diameter of 1AU-250,000km gemometerically perfect with holes to simulate day/night cycles over the entire surface of the original dyson sphere. The Surface area of this sphere is about 600 million times that of the earth, and is perfectly capable of supporting human life on the entirety of its surface, populated as if it were all earth like wildlife. Nobody goes hungry again. If somebody has a problem, they can just move. The dyson sphere is more bountiful than the Earth could even hope to provide. Human population and progress expands on a scale unseen before in history. There is peace and plenty for all." be? Real fukin big

I'd say "Its not a planet, its a dyson sphere surrounding the sun with a diameter equal to 1AU, completely indestructible with a smaller dyson sphere on the inside with a diameter of 1AU-250,000km gemometerically perfect with holes to simulate day/night cycles over the entire surface of the original dyson sphere. The Surface area of this sphere is about 600 million times that of the earth, and is perfectly capable of supporting human life on the entirety of its surface, populated as if it were all earth like wildlife. Nobody goes hungry again. If somebody has a problem, they can just move. The dyson sphere is more bountiful than the Earth could even hope to provide. Human population and progress expands on a scale unseen before in history. There is peace and plenty for all."'s diameter is about one hundred eighty-three quadrillion, five hundred eighteen trillion, nine hundred sixty-five billion, one hundred forty-seven million, six hundred fifty-one thousand, six hundred fifty-one

Oh wow you're such a big strong man I wish I was as macho as you.

Stop being stupid it's the dyson sphere

>op here

shut the fuck up you set the rules you keep the rules you dont change them after

Wow, Rose looks like shit in this one

It's the size of my dick which is ~16 cm and pretty thick

lol, not far from quintubles

Get

It's the size of that fucking fat bitch who gets triggered in the fucking audience, that fat fucking lesbo cunt with her fucking fat hands in the air

the size of niggerlips
and that's it, I quit being the only one on this thread

How about it being 666 million wide disk?

The size of your mom's vajayjay, so I'd say it's pretty big.

Bepisland

"Its not a planet, its a dyson sphere surrounding the sun with a diameter equal to 1AU, completely indestructible with a smaller dyson sphere on the inside with a diameter of 1AU-250,000km gemometerically perfect with holes to simulate day/night cycles over the entire surface of the original dyson sphere. The Surface area of this sphere is about 600 million times that of the earth, and is perfectly capable of supporting human life on the entirety of its surface, populated as if it were all earth like wildlife. Nobody goes hungry again. If somebody has a problem, they can just move. The dyson sphere is more bountiful than the Earth could even hope to provide. Human population and progress expands on a scale unseen before in history. There is peace and plenty for all" It's not and will never be nearly as good as planet bob

Bepistan