She told me her last goodbye tonight...

She told me her last goodbye tonight, my girlfriend died in a fatal car crash by a drunk driver on her way home from my house. Her car was hit by a drubk truck driver who also was killed in the crash. The only remains of her body found was the arms, legs, half of a torso, and severed head.

AI am gonna try to see if I can keep the head... I dont want to see her go in the ground. Her face should remain with me to be appreciated for her beauty. I also would use it as a fleshlight...maybe? Can I get diseases?

I cant leave her... Please help me

Wtf

Please...help

Pics with timestamp or it didn't happen faggot

Wrap her face around your penis and fap like there's no tomorrow.

Well how do I get the head with no one noticing

Sorry for your loss.
Yes you would get diseases. Wouldn't her family object anyway ?

Well figure it out fag.
Also, anything like an obituary or whatever to prove this is a real person.

Her name is Allison... Dont want to get doxxed,.,

You can get fucking maggots in your pig ol benis

What kind of diseases? I willl be keeping the head in a freezer. Her mom and dad actually passes away in a fure 2 years ago so I was the only care she had.

You really think im gonna get myself doxxed just for your validation?

A fucking regular house freezer wont keep the body fresh. Plus maggots can get into the freezer. Quit this sick fantasy of yours this is getting out of hand

nice fantasy, faggot.

I can buy a better freezer, I have the money....

> I also would use it as a fleshlight...maybe?

use the money on a mail order bride or something just please for the love of god no

If your going to get her head can you grab me her arm while you're there I have a friend who needs one?

Your bait taste terrible

You can reduce the risks of diseases with a condom, but the head will decompose a little bit everytime you take it out of the freezer. The warmth from your dick would accelarate the process. Maybe a solution would be to put in a conservative liquid and fuck it in it ? You would put a full body latex gear or something like that and do it in the liquid.

She is my love....my only love

I present to you, a screencap

Sick bro

STOP ENCOURIGING HIM FAG

And then OP woke up and went back to sucking cocks

>that police
I'm triggered.

she would almost definitely never want her severed head to be used at a fleshlight. just let it go dude, it's probably what she'd want

Thank you..

Op here its legal right? I mean she was the only family she had

If not i wont

op, please don't do it. You'll get caught, and your life will be spent in jail or will be taken by the chair. This isn't healthy, please see a therapist

I am fucking with you fags lmao

this, user with a mission needs help.
cant let bitches go armless.

I A M J O K I N G C A L M D O W N

not going to google it but i wouldn't be surprised if it was illegal. fucking a severed head is usually frowned upon

She's gone OP.
Fucking her severed skull won't bring her back.

nope, you just need a permit to handle human parts, if a dentist gets one, why cant i?

Honestly can't believe some of you austists are taking OP seriously

dont tell him that....he might not try it, then there is no hope for "pics or it didnt happen"

yeah, how fucking true is this though?

if it is true, i can already predict your future

a-hem

you'll end up sad and alone after a string of sad 'relationships'. i'll let you live your sad life, you'll realize where it went wrong (hopefully) when you hit 60 and everyone around you will be celebrating holidays with kids and grandkids and you'll be the awkward old troll people feel sorry for and might invite for a Christmas special where the kids sit nervously at the table avoiding your strung out gaze. Eventually you'll die in her government benefit paid apartment and no one will find your corpse for weeks until the swarms of flies alert management. your funeral will be state paid for and no one will turn up to watch the plywood box containing the withered shell of your once withered body being lowered into a lonely corner of a pauper's graveyard that won't be filled in fully as some fat guy is due to buried ontop of you at 4pm.

I agree with this user. Most country have laws about body disposal. For exemple it's forbidden to travel with body parts in a airplane.

o shit waddup

because that's a professional job. you're trying to fuck a severed head

im in it for the kek potential, ignore it. its more fun this way.
we should by default assume that everything on here is an elaborate hoax or complete bullshit. its at the top of the page.

no, im trying to give op the tools he needs to fuck a severed head...i think its beautiful, dont stand in the way of true love....you heard him....he loves that severed head.

Thank...you....

hell yes, now you need to make a formal request at the coroners office, was she a doner?
even if troll, this is a good time waster while i listen to music and wait for my severed head in progress to go on lunch.

how are you going to preserve the body op. thata's like some vladamir lenin shit you'd need cryogenic storage

I was thinking of opening the casket at the wake when no one is there and taking the head and stuffing it in my backpack for later.

in all seriousness, you need this, or something like it, without the proper climate you will freezerburn the bitch, gotta keep them lips from cracking.
it has to be dry, and freeze her as fast as popsicle

Doing gods work user

hmm, dont use a hacksaw.....it dosent work so well on flesh, got yourself a good bread knife, one with a thick, wavy blade.bring a cleaver for the spine, unless you are familiar with how a spine is structured, otherwise even a smaller sharp knife works for decapitating
plastic lining is your friend, chemicals will spill out.

The head is already severed from the accident

Fuck it,she's gonna rot just eat her then she will be a part of you forever

oh, lucky, then plastic line it just in case, snag and bag, might want to put a few bags of ice in the bag first, look around the place for cameras, and toss the bag in your car, then return to finish the casket lowering and shit....disappearing in the middle will get people to remember, when dealing with bits-o-people never draw suspicions. also. clean her up after every use, and you cant shy away from acquiring liquid nitrogen if a high end sample freezer isnt in your budget.

OP, please allow me to ask you one question. I am asking you this because I feel a strong instigation to doubt the integrity of all my senses:

WHAT?!?!

> dead GF
> op loved the GF while she drew breath
> OP is not a necromancer
> OP IS on the other hand a necrophiliac
> he asked Sup Forums how to steal and preserve a severed head for dicking and to keep drinks cold

what are you missing here?

What if he shits?

you really think we are going to try help someone who is joking?

i did, my gf will be on lunch in a few, so il be leaving and fucking her in an arcade bathroom......shit to do, places to be.