Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

Neither. You should shit pay on Sup Forums

Accounting is for jews

become gay

Fuck off Ian

Accounting for money, electrician for work. Dumbass

If you really love math and filling in forms, then do accounting. Being an electrician is good work, but it gets hard to do as you get older.
Honestly though, those are two VERY different jobs and most people that are suited for one, would be miserable at the other.

3rd time it's been posted today
Why the fuck do people keep posting this shit

be an electrician until you reach your 30-40s and then switch to Accounting, I'm an electrician btw so ask me shit if you want

Electrician. Accountants make shit pay unless working for a huge company, but electricians make decent money in a large enough town.

electrician. im one for the city in nyc. i make a good living. im on clock now

Accounting is fucking miserable. Sure, the money is great, but unless you're a fucking dulliard it will consume your soul and will to live.

I need my light bulb changing is it safe or do I call a professional like your self to carry out the job

UK spark reporting in, what's the wage like over there?

Become a linesman and you will make double what an electrician makes

Electrician, unless you absolutely love book-keeping.

You will make more money, have more free time, get more respect and therefore more pussy. And you will have better job security.

For me to even answer that question would cost you around $75.

Do you wan to work in a cube on a PC in office hell, or do you want to work with your hands out and about with skills you can use at home and to help your friends and family.

Who the fuck wants to be a bean counter??!

Engineering. Do a second major in something like finance. Then go and work for one of the bb banks

But as light bulbs frequently break in a year
I'd gladly give you a Maintenace contract for my whole house

>Who the fuck wants to be a bean counter??!

some people love that shit. my aunt is a CPA and she loves her job.
if OP is just thinking of picking it as a job because lol nothing else to do, then he'll be miserable. you gotta love that shit to put up with all that is involved in accounting.

Pretty Mutch the same annon but in dollars

Asian guy with a lot of Asian friends doing accounting. Here's wat I know:

>boring as fuck, unless you like balancing spreadsheets
>Even if u get a diploma/degree you still need get CPA or CFA so still need to study more shit
> When it's tax time, get fucked: Stay overnight in the office. Go home to shower, change of clothes and go back to office. Do this for few weeks until all the work is done and clients are happy.

Pay is decent. You won't be out of a job but you won't be making mad stacks either. Pay will be higher if you join big firms like E&Y, KPMG etc.

Depends do you want to sit at a fucking desk all day looking at numbers or would you rather wire shit

Why quit after 30s or 40s? Im 33 and thinking about starting right now.

Mexicans whould love to be bean counters
>dumbass

If you sit all day you will definitely die sooner

Depends on how soft your hands are, ask your old lady. Go plumber for 37.50/hr and get blow jobs from your wife, I do

True.

Being a skilled trade comes with free exercise at work

And then there are the side jobs.

My buddy does HVAC. He installed a $400 AC for a guy and accepted a $2500 snowmobile as the payment.... and another time he got a free hot tub (I helped him uninstall it) for another AC job.

The mark up is insane on trade work, if you can get under the table side jobs you are golden!

Accounting sucks. Pay caps of at barely making a living unless you are someone important child. You will lose your job to a computer in this decade. Electricians union pays out the ass and you only work half the year due to lay offs and shit.